Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I've been hacked!!!!!

Credits go to MiquelFire and torhu for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
I've been hacked!!!!!
Bob Keane
Member #17,316
January 2020

I've been hacked!!!!! A month ago, I tried logging on and had problems. The screen seemed to do nothing, then I requested a password reset. I got a new password, but it did nothing as well. I sent an email reporting the problem but did not receive a response. Then I saw this thread and realized why. I do not believe I posted anything this year up to today. Please delete my previous account and disregard anything "I" may have said before this thread.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
If we get apple juice from squeezing apples, and we get prunes from drying out plums, where does prune juice come from?
Hi Randall Monroe.

torhu
Member #2,727
September 2002

That thread is from 2013, sure you haven't just forgotten your posts?

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Whoops, Matthew edited the post. I didn't notice the revised date.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Bob Keane
Member #17,316
January 2020

Not sure where he revised it, but it still does not explain the problems with my original account or why I never received an answer to my email.I did remember asking about renting water heaters in the past though. But this account seems to work, so I'm back :):):):)

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
If we get apple juice from squeezing apples, and we get prunes from drying out plums, where does prune juice come from?
Hi Randall Monroe.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: