Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » MineSweeper

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
MineSweeper
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h1sYDHguMdM
In a few days it will be put on the Server...

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

You made it? Congrats!

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Frank Drebin
Member #2,987
December 2002

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Yes, in C/C++ with Allegro in GNU/Linux.

The playing is completely fluid and has not even caused problems even when recording in the window.

I have forgotten to mention that for this game I have used a tile map designed for several years, built since X11 and Allegro 4, then in this version I use Allegro. Initially the tile map had been designed for RPG games as one more plane among many.

A friend has told me that programming by clicking on a number and revealing everything to its surroundings according to the number of brands is difficult for any game programmer and they end up failing to create this type of games. ;S

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

Video doesn't count as a screenshot?

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I'll be the jerk who says NSND

$ youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/embed/h1sYDHguMdM && ffmpeg -i *h1sYDHguMdM* -r 0.02 "screenshot%09d.png"

And you have million of screenshots...

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: