Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » My new game's comic book

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
My new game's comic book
killocan
Member #1,556
October 2001

Hello! It's been I while since I last posted here. I'm making a game that I intend to release the first semester next year. It's going to be a space shooter kind of game. The project is divided into three parts, two games, and a board game, combined with comic books to tell the story. By now, the first game, as I said, is WIP, but the first comic is finished, here it go:

English:
https://lightyeargameme.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/lightyear_en.pdf

Brazilian portuguese:
https://lightyeargameme.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/lightyear_ptbr.pdf

Instagram: @lightyeargame

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Good job, how have you done them? The orange robot reminds me a lot of the main robot of the Reboot series.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

killocan
Member #1,556
October 2001

Great comic, killocan. Nice to see an old veteran drop by

Thank you!!!! Hope the final project lives up to my own imagination :D About the old thing. Indeed, I am! Hehehe, so many great memories of being online in the #allegro Mirc channel asking noob questions Ad nauseam xD So, life took me away from proper development, now I'm basically doing sql queries and putting their results in Excel and powerbi stuff, rarely i do some web crud in java :/ But, anyways, I kept gamedev as a passion :) My allegro megaman clone is still unfished, but someday! This new project, Light Year, I'm going to see it through, though :)

RmBeer2 said:

Good job, how have you done them?

Thanks!!! You mean the drawing? The one doing the drawings is this guy: flyingpiffero. I'm doing the writing, programming and stuff hehehe.

RmBeer2 said:

The orange robot reminds me a lot of the main robot of the Reboot series

In a way, yeah :) The project range from a soft sci fi to full bizarro sci fi. All heavily based on futurama, cowboy bebop and such.

I'm keeping both the instagram and facebook pages updated with the news:

Light Year Instagram
Light Year Facebook

Cya \o

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

killocan
Member #1,556
October 2001

Oh, that's amazing! What hour you people tend to be more active there?

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I'm always in the chat, that's where i'm active, GMT-3 for me.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Go to: