Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » THC and C++

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
THC and C++
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Indica-dominant is not the same as pure indica. there for what i said still stands

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

{"name":"ReeferMadness800-520x348.png","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/6\/b6acbc749449ca4ffeb0e183dc4de678.png","w":520,"h":348,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/6\/b6acbc749449ca4ffeb0e183dc4de678"}ReeferMadness800-520x348.png

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

There's no such thing as pure Indica or pure Sativa anymore. :P We have prohibition to thank for that.

Last night I mixed some Sativa-dominant Gather into what was left of a gram of Pink Kush from the other night. I was fucked up. I don't remember the night so well. I know that towards the end of it I felt like my high was ending so I decided to take some Indica-dominant Balance oil (which is a weak oil, with a balanced ratio of THC:CBD) right before bed. The dropper for the oil was broken though so instead of measuring I just took a quick swig directly from the bottle... Don't do that. I think I was still stoned when I woke up. I don't really remember what time I went to bed at, but I think it was around 2 AM.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

they have taken pure sativas from Jamaica

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

yeah i was trying to be polite. because the also polite
those sativas will be very important to man kinda once the understand what they are used for

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I have switched back to some more tame "Balance". That's the kind of shit you can vape all night long and just maintain a high instead of getting overly fucked up. Mind you, that's more expensive... But a lot more fun to play with. I am finishing up work duties in a manner of speaking so I haven't been able to get stoned yet tonight... But soon...!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i switch the lag/platform i am dev the AI on and now it is all making sense because i was coding the platform from scratch then building the AI on top using c++

yes that the way to go. work with what your body can manage until you level up.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Bump. >:( My computer desk is broken so I haven't set it up yet in the new house. I have been using my work computer from the kitchen table (and now the coffee table) instead, but after hours when I'm intoxicated I minimize my use of it. :P

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I just invented the code for real world plug and play physics could be uses as a part of self aware AI

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i was looking for something in the depot i could reprogram to demonstrate it. something like a rayman demo that has a particle engine to implement particle objects

Edit: the way i am going i might really invent a time machine that u guys have been joking about. i have invented unlimited energy conversion (zero point energy) and the jetson's/dragon ball Z anti gravity flying are car. its ably a matter of time no pon intend

edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_yOueFMe7c

34:59
this video have keys to me figuring out the tree of life
i need to watch this a few more times

yes this is a giving me a very very big break through of understanding level up

Z=(Z^(2))+C

wow

1   2   3 

Go to: