Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » THC and C++

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
THC and C++
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

it impairs you movement because you not using it correctly

however i understand why it is because you live in a cold place sativa will not be plentiful their because its harder to grow need hot climate and takes longer to mature. so it not good for company growers

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Listen up kids. I've been smoking at least half as long as I've been alive.

When you first start smoking, you get fucking blazed as shit. If you can't hold your shit together, you shouldn't be driving.

Over time, your tolerance increases. And after a while, it doesn't do much of anything except make you feel normal again, and perhaps a little buzzed.

I use it medicinally, to fight my restlessness, but I also like how it makes me feel.

I don't have a hard time keeping my shit together. Driving drunk is much worse.

Again, pot is not magic. It won't solve any of your problems, only numb the pain.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

it seems you guys still don't get it. I will be down for the online sesh bamccaig was suggested. i think i will beable to teach you guys more that way.

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I am down i will even make an exception and i will teach you 2 one of my exercises to help awaken a super power all humans have when walking the path of enlightenment. I was only going to show people my exercise only after I teach it to Africa however after inventing my unlimited energy source Africa will have a sizeable advantage because I will release it in Bermuda, Jamaica and West Africa to start out with.

wow

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

bamccaig said:

I have met stoners that believe they can drive safely stoned, and many that think being stoned at work doesn't impact their quality of work for the worst (but I beg to differ).

It depends on the type of work you're doing. I spent most of my hospo career either stoned or half drunk as it kept my social phobia at bay. And as I went from washing dishes to managing a restaurant in less than 18 months in the industry it didn't seem to have any negative impact on my career.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Here is a African that is about to break into the first stages of enlightenment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kqqlbdt6bQ

let me know if you can feel what he is saying.

wow

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

I find my math/logic is impaired with THC. I don't tend to like code while high.

However, creativity is often increased, and I'll come up with some outstanding ideas while high. Often I'll write them down, and then revisit them when I'm sober. 95% of the time I realize the ideas were not actually good ideas, but the other 5% are absolute gold ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

you need to link your math/logic to creativity.
the reason you find it hard to link them is because you do not fully understand math/logic. once you look into the simple core of math and logic you will be able to connect them.
until you fully understand a piece of knowledge you will not be able to improve modify or create something similar.

example math. the way the teach math in society you will never own that knowledge until you figure it out yourself. when they teach they give you a formula and say apply the formula when you see some case but they never teach you about the formula so you don't know why it works how it works how was it made why was it made.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I'm not sure what day would work best for a session. We probably should have regular ones so we can meet with as many members as possible... I'm not sure what technology works best for people. Google Hangouts is convenient, but obviously proprietary, and I'm not sure if everybody has it... Also I'm not sure yet how my wife feels about me vaping in our new house. I've been sick since we moved in so I've just been using capsules... Which are barely fun. It hasn't come up yet whether or not I can vape in the house. Though in my experience the smell is minor, and it quickly dissipates... So we'll see. Worst case I guess I can vape off camera, but it'll be more fun if I don't have to. :)

Suggestions for dates/times and technologies welcome. :)

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i thought Google Hangouts was discontinued I work for my self at night time so any day is good for me. 10 pm to 4:30 am can/Atlantic time is when i do my developing so that is the best time for me. it is 2:51pm right now

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Pfffft, you don't have to smoke/get high to participate. It's just more fun if you do. :)

I have overcome the vaping in the house barrier that I had. I wasn't sure how my wife was going to handle it so tonight I eased her into it with Internet research! And she seems to have fully allowed it. I vaped for the first time tonight. :) And it's just kicking in right this second.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

video

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

bamccaig said:

brains were just special effects that got spilled when you failed.

;D

I remember when I first saw that video and I told my friends, "You know that moment when you realize you will never--in your entire life--be as badass as these guys right here."

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

I've created a google doc.

Anyone with the link can comment.

If you want editor rights, PM me your email for your google account.

The purpose is to write down your musings. Smoke a fatty and then put your thoughts to paper. Don't waste precious brain cycles only to lose your work!

We can easily have a group discussion this way.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

So you made an A.CC that doesn't lag for 60 seconds every time you post?

-----sig:

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

This document is a clever way to steal everyone's brilliant weed ideas, except everybody gets them! Anyway, I haven't vaped yet tonight. It has been a stressful night and I'm still recovering from a bad cold. I'm about to fire up my vape though I think.

I don't know what an appropriate time is to actually "meet". We should probably just set up a date/time in the future and everybody that can plan to meet. I'm still waiting for technology suggestions though. Something like Google Hangouts works fine for me because weed is 100% legal for me, but for anyone that lives in a country where it's still prohibited that probably isn't a risk worth taking. Anybody have a better suggestion? I'd rather a free/libre solution anyway where we control all of the data.

Append:

Somebody may have gotten stoned last night and attempted to write in that document. :-[:-/

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i have decided to do it. after i get my energy source out in the world i will implement the super AI that i realized after my awakening. i change my mind because i need to think link God the father. if god had my mind set he would not have created us for the same reason of us taking control. so i will be the one to do it so that i guild how it develops just like how God guided us so that only in his path can we reach true greatness as gods ourself.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

That's some strong kush, piccolo. Go easy on it. :-/

Last night I had some Pink Kush. About 19% THC, and <1% CBD. I had done it once before, but it was a different grower, and I was using a conductive vape instead of a convective vape. Anyway, I definitely got stoned af. At one point I was definitely thinking I was "too" stoned, but it wasn't unbearable.

What actually happened is that I was playing Texas Hold'em poker in Red Dead Redemption 2. And in the past I have found that I'm only good at it when I'm stoned. I was a little drunk, but hadn't touched any cannabis yet. Sure enough, I was losing. Badly (buy in was $5, 1890's value, and I had already bought in 3 times... opponent had amassed $25). And this went on for probably an hour or so in real life. Then I turned to my wife, and said I needed to get stoned to win this. She didn't object, and so I went and loaded the Pink Kush. I waited a couple more hands, lost, and then fired up the vape. On my very first hit I got a winning hand. I won a pot of $8 which pulled me back into the game. I had some more smaller hands, a bit of back and forth, and then a few more winning hands. I managed to tie the top opponent around $16, and then I convinced him to go all in with me when I had three of a kind. I managed to shut the entire table down in another 10 hands or so.

It was very amusing to me just how true it ended up being that if I got stoned I would win. :D Was it a coincidence? Was it that I loosened up? Or that I somehow began to notice patterns that I was blind to before I was stoned? Is Rockstar magically able to tell when players get stoned, and activate a bias in their favor? Perhaps we'll never know... :-/

Append:

It's worth noting that after the poker game was finished I walked my character outside, and I don't know what happened next, but I think I found myself wanted by the law before I knew what was happening, and I was in one of the most busy cities in the game so it was hell to escape... Pretty sure I won something like $30 from poker, but my bounty to clear my name was like $120... So I ended up losing money for all that trouble. :P But it was fun. I think I did something innocent, like bump into somebody. That game can be so sensitive sometimes. ::)

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

sativa has that affect because it let you take in more detail. best for game where you need to identify and execute patterns. like fighting game like Dragon Ball FighterZ

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

1   2   3 

Go to: