Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » allegro.cc log in issue.

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
allegro.cc log in issue.
l j
Member #10,584
January 2009

I can not log in unless I tick the "Enable auto log in" checkbox. Logging in with the checkbox ticked results in a "Too many redirects" error, but does result in being succesfully logged in after navigating to a different page.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

The same for me.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I hit the redirect thing too (I always check that box)

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

thanks by the tip... I now can login it... ???

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

AceBlkwell
Member #13,038
July 2011

Thank Heavens someone figured a way around. I had reset my password several times and tried to logon from around 6 different devices with no luck. The β€œtoo many redirects” is cumbersome and a little concerning but livable for the time being. Good work

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Still have problem with the login...

EDIT:

There are users who only use the Google account to enter, but they cannot. and the only way to enter is through the normal allegro.cc account with the option activated, I still don't know about Open ID.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I was locked out for 2 or 3 weeks, but finally I was able to log back in again today using Google auth.

Go to: