- Online Community Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Does anybody remember The Golden Floppy?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Does anybody remember The Golden Floppy?
Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Neil, did you know Matthew has the entire SpeedHack history hosted here [] in theory, including downloads?

Ah nice, didn't know that, thanks. I'm a bit of a packrat and have tons of old stuff laying around my computer. Some I backed up on CD years ago. I still have some BASIC stuff from 1995 and earlier I messed around with! :D

Member #7,827
October 2006

Wooo, Thomas Harte! I recall some pretty sweet triangle rasterization algorithms you created.

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow."-Ecclesiastes 1:18
[SiegeLord's Abode][Codes]:[DAllegro5]:[RustAllegro]

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I miss us all working together on something. Even finding bugs. It felt like we were working toward something special.

Hopefully when I get my health fixed (got my first injection of an exotic drug... we'll see ::fingers crossed::) I'll have hours to dedicate toward projects and maybe we can work together. Or even, I'll find some obscure Allegro bugs and forward them here.

“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

1   2 

Go to: