Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Does anybody remember The Golden Floppy?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Does anybody remember The Golden Floppy?
Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Neil, did you know Matthew has the entire SpeedHack history hosted here [speedhack.allegro.cc] in theory, including downloads?

Ah nice, didn't know that, thanks. I'm a bit of a packrat and have tons of old stuff laying around my computer. Some I backed up on CD years ago. I still have some BASIC stuff from 1995 and earlier I messed around with! :D

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

SiegeLord
Member #7,827
October 2006

Wooo, Thomas Harte! I recall some pretty sweet triangle rasterization algorithms you created.

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow."-Ecclesiastes 1:18
[SiegeLord's Abode][Codes]:[DAllegro5]:[RustAllegro]

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I miss us all working together on something. Even finding bugs. It felt like we were working toward something special.

Hopefully when I get my health fixed (got my first injection of an exotic drug... we'll see ::fingers crossed::) I'll have hours to dedicate toward projects and maybe we can work together. Or even, I'll find some obscure Allegro bugs and forward them here.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

1   2 

Go to: