Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Installation, Setup & Configuration » Latest version of allegro Binaries

Credits go to Edgar Reynaldo for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Latest version of allegro Binaries
Ariesnl
Member #2,902
November 2002

I'm a bit confused..
Until now I was working with quite an old version of allegro 5
Where are the correct binaries to use with Mingw ? (Code::Blocks)

Perhaps one day we will find that the human factor is more complicated than space and time (Jean luc Picard)
Current project: [Star Trek Project ] Join if you want ;-)

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Ariesnl
Member #2,902
November 2002

Thank you !

there should be a permanent link to it on allegro.cc ;-)

Perhaps one day we will find that the human factor is more complicated than space and time (Jean luc Picard)

Audric
Member #907
January 2001

Who can update the page "Files" on the home page, it still refers to (and hosts) 5.0.10

Ariesnl
Member #2,902
November 2002

Edgar Reynaldo, your bin's work like a charm...;)

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Audric said:

Who can update the page "Files" on the home page, it still refers to (and hosts) 5.0.10

Matthew is the only one that can do it that I know of. Sadly he has a family that takes most of his time and the site has fallen by the curb. The news page hasn't been updated in over a year, the IOTD hasn't been touched since 2014. I'm starting to see why people think this site and library are dead because if you don't come to the forums the page makes it look like it died between 1-3 years ago. :(

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

The "home page" is http://liballeg.org anyway :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

I know that is the home page. Most of the time I see people say this is the main site and point out it is dead based purely on the main page.

This is just me thinking worse case scenario, but should we have a phpBB or some other board software set up on liballeg.org or else where for support in the off chance ML ever decides to let this site die?

I wish the Depot was still active with Allegro games being submitted. Sifting through it is extremely nostalgic since Operation Spacehog was what got me into using Allegro back in the 3.9.x WIP era.

Ariesnl
Member #2,902
November 2002

I would be happy to do some maintenance on this site
I always liked allegro over other libs because to me everything is much more intuitive. Something like direct X just doesn't grok to me.

Go to: