Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » ALLEGRO IN VIENNA!!!!!!!!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
ALLEGRO IN VIENNA!!!!!!!!
Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

What's less radioactive than Chernobyl and more Allegro-full than your current location? Anywhere where there's a festival of independent games being held.

To co-incide with this year's ReVersed festival in Vienna (Thursday 6th June July - Sunday 9th July), and me getting to show off Chickens, I thought we could use this as an excuse to create another node in the on-going Allegro road-trip.

Maybe we could just stay for the Reversed festival, or perhaps we could stay on longer and explore the city, the nearby mountains, and not-so-nearby mountains.

Thoughts?

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Wow, that looks cool even though I'm not sure what's going on in the screenshots!

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Thursday 6th July, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

That's right - July.

--

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

I wish I was still living over there, sounds like a lot of fun.

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Not promisining anything but we seem to have some public holidays there so if I won't forget I might pop by. Been quite some time since I've been to Vienna. And also a good excuse to visit some indie games festival :)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I'm afraid I can't make it. :'(
But my music will be there.

Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

@OICW: You'd be welcome to pop by. :)

@Johan: Pity :(

@Everyone else: Anyone?

--

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

@Everyone else: Anyone?

I would like to show some of my stuff (MinGRo & Green Onions), but I have no time. Please don't tell me it takes few time to do it, I really have no time at all. :(

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

It takes few time to do it.

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I knew somebody has to do it...

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Someone had the time to do it ;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Go to: