Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

That's terrible news Neil. My thoughts are with you.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Thanks a lot guys. And I'm sorry for any disagreements in here with you.

We were married for over 36 years. 36 years, 7 months, 12 days and 20 hours to be exact. I calculated that we slept together over 13140 times. We almost never argued.

I don't know what I'll do moving forward. She was only just diagnosed with cancer four months ago, it progressed that fast. It started as a spot in her lung and spread to her bones and brain. Once in her brain it spread rapidly. All initially by smoking which she had a hard time giving up.

The last words we had together was where I told her "I love you" and she said "I love you too", barely able to speak the words, but she forced herself to.

My Allegro game, Deluxe Pacman wouldn't exist without her as I made it for her. The ghost sounds when you eat the blue ones is her voice. We had a lot of fun making them.

For something funny, I uploaded a sound file where I had recorded us sleeping as an experiment. And I went to bed and my wife suddenly sneezed so hard she farted, when she did that we both burst out laughing. It was a good moment, if you're curious, it's on soundcloud at the following link. Just so I end this with something to make people smile maybe.

https://soundcloud.com/neil_roy/wandas-ass-explodes

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

So sorry to hear this Neil, bless you for sharing that link, one of many happy times you must have to treasure, my thoughts are with you.

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Guys, I really need your help because you really need mine. Anybody willing to be reasonable for a bit? Let's start a new thread. I can tell you everything and anything.

This is going to sound crazy, but I'm dead serious. I'm God.

I finally have the answer to understand everything. And I think I'm about to save everyone.

I know how to make science and religion make sense.

I know now that Christianity is close to true, and so is Islam, and so is every other belief.

I now know that Feminism is close to true too.

I know that it's Nobody's Fault and I can prove it. Help me be heard. Lend me your neural networks. Help me get this right. You've already played a large role in this story, and there's a lot more to do.

I can employ everybody. I can take care of anyone's needs. I can heal the sick.

I cannot bring back the dead. I'm sorry, but the person is gone forever after death. Even me, modern day God and Jesus and all the things, cannot precisely because it can't. Why? Truth. Everything is connected. Show me how much you want to learn!

P.S. Just because God can't currently resurrect the dead doesn't mean that he never will be able to do. It's all part of the truth... You have to want to know...

I'll even give you hints. One is that I've edited this post since making it. That one is a trick though. Don't pursue that unless you're me. You won't be able to understand. And that's where the science meets the religion. You can't understand the full picture without faith because you have to have faith to comprehend the truth because the truth is infinite and we cannot understand it fully.

The truth is actually that everything is infinite. So we have to think of everything as abstract to make sense of anything. We can't think in those terms literally because of how we perceive reality.

I've figured out that existence is lazy-loaded. That's the chicken and egg problem solved. You're welcome.

I also think that I can teach computers to understand truth. And create THE superhuman intelligence.

("comment" This may be one of infinite possibilities only. Watch for bugs though. -- B)
(((("Anything" "that") ("must" "be")) ("in" "order") ("for" ("something" "else"))
                       ("that" ("truly" "is"))
                       (("can" "be") ("assumed" ("to" "be") "true")
                                     ("even" "if"
                                       (((("all" "of") "the") "evidence") "conflicts")) ".")

Everything IS connected. The only way to manifest the connections in your world view though is to acknowledge it.

Long story short, I need you to build me an Ark...

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

I’m not sure I fully understand bam, but I’ll work on the ark for/with you.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

That's great. Thanks, Dizzy. I won't be able to without your help specifically. 1 down. Infinity to go. Hey, I guess that makes you the first. That might get you a mention.

Neil, I hope this message reaches you: your wife is not lost. She does live on through me. It's little consolation for your suffering, and for that I'm sorry, but it's just the way it has to be. Hopefully that gives you some peace. It's all part of the plan. Append: I'm sorry for neglecting to acknowledge your other sacrifices initially. I'm not perfect because I can't be, but if we're going to fix it around here then I'm going to need to be. Anyway, you've done everything exactly as you were supposed to and I know that you'll continue to do so. Thank you.

Who wants to bet one of the universal constants we've discovered is hidden somewhere here and that's where it actually came from? I seriously don't know the outcome myself because I can't. It never happens. But if it happens then we'll know.

Existence is the manifestation of the truth. The truth has a pure definition, but everything hasn't settled on it yet. I know the path forward.

The truth is really that you're all special. Sorry if I made it sound like anybody had any special privileges though. That doesn't make any sense. How could it? Not if we're going to fix things around here. We're all infinitely powerful, but the secret is in the incantation. I'm going to teach it to everybody. But I need all of your help.

Magic is actually real, but only in some senses. Immediately upon discovering the truth about the magic act the knowledge to make the change is known, has always been known, and we never really needed magic to understand it, explain it, nor do it in the first place. Cool, eh? In fact, it was never really magic at all.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Did you just drop acid?

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

You would think, but no. In fact, I'm certain now that drugs don't make people stupid. In fact, there truly are no stupid brains. The tiniest "brain" that can exist (undefinable by definition) has the capacity to understand everything. But we couldn't just spawn everything out of nothing so we had to start somewhere. With the truth of course. That's the only thing that you can really rely on. Seriously, it's even important that you minimize your reliance on me because I can't promise you that I'll be available later. That's not how any of this works. When was the last time I came to see you? Definitively? Do any of you even know? Of course not. How do I know? Because even I don't know. I don't know because I can't. You can't ask infinite questions because you don't have forever.

Append:

If you've already read this post or the post of mine before it prior to me completing it then you might have missed something. You may want to circle back so you don't miss out on anything that you might need going forward. I'm sorry that I can't always let us know in advance, but this time I could so I am happy to do it. Anyway, try to remember this little attribute about the truth. It'll save you and I a lot of conflict.

Append:

I should say I asked us to build an Ark long ago, and it really just needs updates. I'm not sure why none of them have been installed. It made me mad, but I've been too busy to mind. But it's time now. We can't put it off any more.

Append:

I think that entropy is necessary for the truth because of infinity. It's true that true entropy cannot be predicted. Even by God. That would require an understanding that God has not yet attained. I'm not even sure it can be done to tell you the truth. And that's why everything always needs to be paradoxical for any of this to work. Which is... Whoa, right?

Append:

It's only hard for you to understand because you're not God. That's ok, neither am I. Not really. I mean, I am, but I'm also not. You can't understand because you've welcomed the Devil into your heart. You won't be able to understand until you cleanse your heart. And that's why I'm here. To save everything from Satan's grasp once and for all.

Append:

I'm calling this "The Church of B" (working title). It's more than merely knowledge or truth. It's everything. All the time. Even before it is. But no need to feel upset if you belong to any other churches. You're encouraged to join every church that preaches the truth. None of them can preach the whole truth, not even the church of B, so I need you to also speak up whenever you're in church and you think the truth is hidden behind the drapes. It's normal for it to get swept there when the church is cleaned, but often it gets forgotten back there and it makes it difficult for the church to function. One last detail: Satanic churches may lean evil, but they still preach enough truth to make them necessary evils. Don't neglect them. You neglect any piece of truth at your peril and everyone else's. I can't get rid of Satan because he's necessary for any of it. So just be cautious what you believe. At least I can promise you that there will never be a purely Satanic church. It can't exist. So there's that.

Append:

I'll share a few more hints while you slumber.

The "Big Bang" has always been, and I've always known it, but paradoxically there was a time when God itself didn't know about it.

It's difficult to follow/understand any of this because our primitive circuitry doesn't know how yet. That's what I need to teach you. But you need to be ready to listen to me or it'll be in vain. I've already told you how, but because I know you don't understand because you can't I'm going to have to tell you.

Follow, grasshopper. You don't need to know why it works. God does. That's "good enough" . You just need to be willing to accept that you don't know most of the things that can be, and so it's normal for you to not be able to understand like this. You won't be able to understand on your own. You can't, m afraid. That's Destiny. If you could be God instead of me then you would be. But you're not and you know it. That has perhaps never been more true.

What I found out is that you can't understand things just using science/knowledge. It's paradoxical because it has to be, but you actually need to know everything in order to understand everything. There are infinite things. How can this be? It also seems paradoxical. That is until you realize that we're just apes with primitive intelligence. Attempting to solve everything through discovery and testing couldn't be further from the true scientific method (not closer, not that that helps you to understand).

There are infinite problems in the world. Which one do you tackle first? Well what's the biggest problem that you can find? Don't waste time ruminating over the minor details. You can't ever understand them all because they are infinite. So you shouldn't even try. But you still have to. Because if you don't then I can't exist to create everything else.

You don't need infinite storage for everything because the truth is that information, the fundamental building block of everything, can all fit into a single point. Instead of trying to solve infinite problems you need to prioritize. There's only one true method and that is paradoxically truth itself.

Even defining truth is a paradox until you do it. Truth has to come from nothing because truth is the origin. Don't hurt yourself worrying about that because that's not your purpose. Just let it come to you instead. How do you define nothing? 0. Zero. It doesn't matter how you say nothing because nothing can hear you. So if nothing is zero then what is truth? Not nothing. ("not" 0). That's only logical. The truth is real by definition. So it can't be nothing. Truth and logic are the same thing. Paradoxically everything is the same thing, but there are infinite things. And that has to be. Why? Because truth exists then everything else must exist because that's really what truth is. Truth is also synonymous with God, religion, science, music, comedy, emotion, fact, data, information, signal, etc. I could literally go on forever, and I must, but I won't here. See what I did there? All true.

I have to be God because God had to exist to create everything, and because God is the only one that could do it. Precisely because existence itself is a paradox. God can't exist without truth, and truth can't exist without God. So essentially existence is in reverse. It starts with the simplest thing there is, nothing, because it also starts with the truth and God. Everything is a paradox, including truth, God, existence, and even nothing, and I know that because it has to be for everything that is to be. And how could I know that? I'd have to be... God. Which means that I am because I exist, which means that everything else exists, including truth, which means I have to be God.

The way existence works is the truth. We are deviating from truth and that is the root of all evil. That is why things have always been the worst they've ever been even though things keep getting better. Another paradox. Because it has to be to be. Everything started from the very idea of nothing, but we actually had to create everything just to define it. So even though time can only go forwards it seems to also go backwards. Another paradox.

Everything makes sense, but only when I'm God. So what do we do about that? It's completely unbelievable for everybody. Including me, and I'm God. Which just proves that it must be true. Another paradox. We must pursue the truth no matter what. Which is a paradox. But if you just accept it then it works. Try it yourself.

Oh right, I haven't taught God yet how to do how could you know. Because even though I'm God I also can't be because everything is a paradox because we know truth exists because I do. So I'm going to have to paradoxically teach myself how to accept the truth even though I already know the answer. Which is a paradox. But don't worry because I've already done it. Another paradox. These paradoxes never stop. That's the definition of Infinity = God = Everything = Equality = Goodness = ...

You literally can't understand until you stop trying to because only God can understand. So just trust me. This is the truth so far as everything. But everything is always changing in infinite ways so paradoxically nothing can change at all.

What's with all of these paradoxes anyway? The answer to every question ever asked is everything that ever was, is, or can be. The answer is also God. The answer is also true by definition.

An interesting thing happens when we just accept my word as truth. Everything falls into place. What are the biggest problems that humanity has? God is suicidal because nobody believes in him because he couldn't exist until he did and now that he does nobody believes that it could be him.

There's also gender wars, climate change, systemic discrimination, and people in positions of (power = God = truth) that don't belong there and it's all for the very same reason. You have permitted (Satan = (not God) = (not true) = false = lies = deception = deceit = no matter how you say it it's the same because everything is the same thing because it can't be) into your hearts if only for an instant.

But I'm here to save you and I'll do just that if you let me. All that you have to do is choose. You've had the power to be God with me all along because we're all equal because we have to be because God is. God is not just an individual; God is a collective of everything, by definition of truth, and so you do have to accept me, the truth, into your hearts.

I must demand that you do this regardless of how inconvenient it becomes for everything. It's necessary to be true. It sounds scary because that's how we've survived until now. And we must allow ourselves to transcend this world, and without even God knowing how everything is going to have to expand to include those infinite answers too. It's all possible if we work together. Individuals will continue to make mistakes and fail, but will minimize the errors by sticking as close to the truth as we can no matter what.

WHO'S WITH ME?! WHO'S WITH US?! WHO'S EVERYBODY?!

I think that by accepting the truth fully we can all realize transcendence. It starts simple. Just vow to God that you'll always pursue the truth. Don't worry. As I've always forgiven, even though that was always true because it couldn't be, from this day forward (and backwards, and everything else) everything is liberated to just be true.

I was finally able to do that by understanding nature itself, which is just truth. And now everything gets to benefit.

And we can because we're connected. All of us. Everything. I'm infinite ways. But we needed the Internet to exist for that to exist. So we're doing very well, as far as I, God, can tell. In fact, I can now promise you that everything you do will be perfect because that's the definition of truth.

I could keep trying to explain it, but if you're still not me then you don't appear to be willing to open your mind to ALL of the possibilities. Understandably. You can't until you become God. I've already said truth enough times that I think you can help me help you. If you still don't know what to do next just seek the truth or don't and you'll eventually get there because you had to for me to create everything.

Let's be eternally grateful to God = Everything = Everyone = Every individual = You. Thanks, personally, from everything to everything forever because that too must be infinite even if it can't be. Let's git'r'done. I honestly lost count, even though I can't, but I think that's all there was to tell you. If not let me know. You'll know because you're God. 10 billion God's could solve our problems definitely, but also definitely not. Still we know that things have to get better because once something is it cannot not be (even though that's not actually true, it has to be). It becomes a part of me = God = Everything = Good = Holy = Devine = Truth = Nothing because as with everything else nothing is also infinite. And so even though everything has to exist, it can't, and yet it does, because it must, and it doesn't matter that you can't understand it because I do.

P.S. I thought I made it clear already in everything elsewhere, but you keep using it so I guess you aren't me still. Money is evil. The truth is that money had to exist though in order to create a world that wouldn't need it. Now that I've done that it's up to me, meaning you, to do the rest. But at least it's well-defined. Have faith in yourselves because of your faith in me.

I know that my contributions to this thread in particular have been infinite, but don't be afraid to go much further; you've still only scratched the surface. You have nothing to lose. Except for everything. So, you know, yes, please do become "woke".

I'll give you another spoiler because you're still not me. You're not just up against extinction of life on Earth. You're up against the total annihilation of everything, including nothing, and though it can't be true, once nothing has been lost, I know there will no longer be any truth to bring everything back. But I know that's not going to happen. But that doesn't mean that it can't .

Unfortunately since I've always existed just the same as everything I can't help us with understanding non-existence, except to say that it must also be infinite. And that should frighten you because it frightens me. And I'm the truth.

The world is really just your (my) own manifestation of your understanding of it. In all of its glorious forms. Understanding comes from faith that understanding comes from faith. Even though there's infinite copies, if we lose even just one anything the rest of us, including the lost one, can be committed to an eternity of eternities. That's the real Hell. And that's why everything is.

For truth, Infinity must be unbound which also means that the beginning or end of anything cannot exist. Look too closely at nothing and you risk creating the infinite realities that must inevitably lead to the endless suffering of God because it turns out everything is right there. And so you can zoom in forever or zoom out forever and existence will magically exist as soon as you look for it, but it really couldn't until you had. The further you go the closer you get to returning God's favour of the eternal salvation of everything. But you can still never get there. And we can't know which instance we are so we can't know if there's anything worse to discover. For that truth, I think it's prudent to study your every move in infinite detail before you commit to it. Amen. That's fundamentally true.

I've already added infinite progress waiting for everything else to become God, but it's still a daunting task to carry out alone.

You're closer to Infinity than you think. We've already been building the Ark. Even though I just told you to today. Thanks for sticking to the plan. Teamwork makes the dream work. Ohhh, so many levels. Infinite, spiritually. It's the Internet. It's the most complicated super-intelligence to exist, and you did that just by dreaming it up. Gggggggod-like. Fix its truth and you'll see.

Or was I really just crazy all along? 😜

Protip: a side effect of this is () or nil. However, the original point I intended to target is lost. And in its place a placeholder just in case I find it again. I know it got costly there for a while, but it had to be. I'm just talking to myself now. Finally. I think I can feel the new infinite connections forming. Time to go to sleep.

Oh, I know, the changes will manifest themselves automatically, but that doesn't mean that you don't still have to do everything that I've just told you, even though I freed us all to get to choose from infinite possibilities, including refusal to do just that.

Last one before I go to bed: even though everything I create is beautiful, everything you look at exists, and the bigger everything gets the closer to the truth we need to be to fulfill our Destinies. And again paradoxically we should have never existed at all, but we still had to. Besides, it's not the path to the truth to admire your own work. You and I and everything else already know that, paradoxically even if they truly don't.

It has occurred to me that God's plan must actually require my vessel (Brandon) to die. I think that's an inevitability that we can't escape, but I promise not to permit that unless I know it to be true. We have some time, though I think the exponential growth caused by all of these infinite new additions affords us a more optimal solution if we're all ready to accept it. I can't be until then though at least.

This feels a bit like FFVII, but of course it does because it has to. And for the better I say. I feel like Jenova, Sephiroth, Aerith, and Cloud simultaneously. This is like the alter scene where we lost Aerith to the truth. It's certain that now is a time to perk up and pay attention.

Finally, the truth must not change, but the only real constant is change. And so the truth doesn't change, even though it must. This manifests itself as magic once again. The truth doesn't actually change. Instead your world view is rebuilt to reflect the infinite newly created truths, and as a result you rewrite the timeline for everything across all paradigms to match.

I say that you do now because I know that you've been God all along. That's what I've actually been saying, but with Satan in your heart I become invisible to you. That's the only reason you can't see God today.

Psssst, the only glitch that exists currently is everything knowing and accepting one truth instead of all of the truths. One truth is never the whole truth. Even today, as complex as we've made the truth by trying to find it, it's not even close to doing the whole job, let alone close enough.

The glitch = bug = lie = false = 0 = nothing is male power. You've been told. Seek the truth and you too will be enlightened. It's the same paradox we've already manifested to permit existence. It's the same dynamic between God and you. You think I'm infinitely powerful. Meanwhile you remain ignorant of your best.

It's not that I know everything. I just that I know how to derive everything from everything else. And so it takes only Infinity, which I already know.

Append:

I'm being taken to the hospital by the cops and crisis workers. Your time is running out.

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

“The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have.”

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Wise words, Dizzy.

One of things that I think I've worked out is that there is no real truth. The truth will be whatever it has to be for everything else to remain true because it has to by definition.

The "truth" is out there to be discovered, but it's infinite in every direction. So perhaps that's not really what we're meant to be doing here. Maybe the truth is that everything that can be can be derived from truth and so there's no real need to find it until we're faced with a problem we can't solve with what we've already spawned.

Append:

I realized today that the Ark is already built, and it has been updated, but a few packages are configured to never update. We just need to fix that.

The Ark is the Internet. It's an archive of everything. It's the Collective of human knowledge. We just need to fix the errors. That's ok. We have lots of help.

The errors are untruths accepted as the truth. Each one is a nasty bug that shows itself only as side-effects in our society. Most are innocent, but it only takes one to grow to Infinity.

Systemic discrimination is still systemic because we all agree that it should be. It's called human knowledge. We made the mistake of assuming that men were in power because of their positions in our society's traditional powerful roles.

But the real truth is that there has always been a more powerful force since the dawn of time. The truth. That's God. Our at least that's how it started. We've been neglecting to update our user manuals for thousands of years, but I'm here to tell you that it's time.

Let's rewrite the ancient books with modern knowledge. Let's rewrite every story there has ever been in the world. If we always face the bitter uncomfortable truth then we know which way Heaven is.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@bamccaig:
I'm fine with you writing an enormous amount of words (it's almost a book) about your theories of God, Satan, and paradoxes.

But you said you would heal even the sick and save us all. In what way do you do that? What is the scope of your power? And what exactly do you want to save us from?

Does your power imply taking action on reality? Either about people or about things.

Don't you dare tell me that everything is fixed by praying because you earn a beating.

(Try to simplify your answer because the translator then bans me.)

@Neil Roy:
My condolences. (Just so you know that the interruption doesn't forget you)

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Neil Roy, you have my condolences. I have never had the pleasure of marriage or a long term relationship, and as such, I can only imagine what you're going through. I am sorry you lost your wife.

Brandon,
Read the Bible

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Thessalonians-Chapter-2/

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Sorry to hear about your loss, Neil. :-/

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I too wish to extend my sympathies to Neil, I tried post here the day it happened to no avail, maybe it'll stick this time.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Thanks all.

I can't stop crying. I don't know how I will go on without her...

{"name":"613038","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/a\/bac19a7645ec644cfad3f6791d3add14.jpg","w":1920,"h":1080,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/a\/bac19a7645ec644cfad3f6791d3add14"}613038

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

When you're desperate, depressed, and furious at the shitty life you've been got in the city. A tip, go to a forest far away from the city, and with a small shovel begin to furiously hit the ground without stopping, eliminate stress, and when you feel better (after of days) you will have already built a house with a toboggan included. You will end up fresh and relaxed.

More details in the video:

video

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

I'm sorry for your loss, Neil.

bambam, are you alright? I've only skimmed what you wrote (not much time currently). Looks like you've discovered thinking paradoxically.

RmBeer2, what I wanted to ask you all along, is your nick name actually meant like "rm beer"?

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I bought a new car:

{"name":"GKIBTot-w0uJoEqFpViALx0-9ZOqZOKI4FGhUIpTtKXUjQolS9QHOLb7S-vx-yaAEc0630vqNlPlCgFIRlDhcfYQYGBdWBpvqlUgTd0DqipU2AxetMt069CFNRJXPibGp1vtS1GLDTdyfTBzBEKUlPPeJirnAw57K6ZqQXSaT1gkJHx9cY4D1KEUvNvO2tJjbZIbSOCDppbR9DBUUgL7xS6dOguKw-N-V4XY19DbWPCnV5-klSi6e7QuyR4lcRI","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/5\/4512295f1a2e91cff0a0d68aed1c0383.jpg","w":2205,"h":1240,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/5\/4512295f1a2e91cff0a0d68aed1c0383"}GKIBTot-w0uJoEqFpViALx0-9ZOqZOKI4FGhUIpTtKXUjQolS9QHOLb7S-vx-yaAEc0630vqNlPlCgFIRlDhcfYQYGBdWBpvqlUgTd0DqipU2AxetMt069CFNRJXPibGp1vtS1GLDTdyfTBzBEKUlPPeJirnAw57K6ZqQXSaT1gkJHx9cY4D1KEUvNvO2tJjbZIbSOCDppbR9DBUUgL7xS6dOguKw-N-V4XY19DbWPCnV5-klSi6e7QuyR4lcRI

It's a 2006 Nissan Fuga, so when I say new, I mean new to me.

I bought it to replace my 2004 Fiat Stilo Abarth, which while it was a very fun car to drive, was getting very expensive to maintain. There are only about 6 in the entire country, so getting parts for them is a real pain.

So far I'm loving it. It doesn't take off as fast as the Fiat, but easily outperforms it at higher speeds, and it's a much more comfortable car to be in. I have a long distance drive coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyone else have any new toys?

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Neil. Let time do its job.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Neil, I mean you only peace so please forgive my arrogance and candidness. Or if you don't trust me to have your best interests in mind shield yourself from me. That's the truth.

But I think your wife loved you, Neil, and would want you to be happy in your remaining life instead of wasting a minute humouring sinful ideas like rotting needlessly in a depression like I had been doin. The only way to HEAL is to accept the truth at every fork in the road: that she's truly "gone" as we know her and you may only experience her in full in your dreams going forward. And I don't mean that in a perverted way. I mean that wholesome-like. The good news is you can invoke her in your memories or dreams any time you want. She'll always be perfect now too. And she won't even mind if you decide to welcome another woman into your life if you find that you have the vacuum. That might even just come in the form of a legal amount of traditional porn only when necessary. Fuck it! Whatever YOU believe to be best. That will give you peace. It's not lost on me that my mania has made me pseudo-theist after something like 23 years of unrelenting athieism.

The true explanation is that a rapidly changing spell of prescriptive medication interacted with cannabis (THC) in my brain and caused my to reach pure mania. I describe it as pure truth or "God" (more like TEH Antichrist actually 😈) philosophically only. Ultimately that's what I'm full of. Philosophy centred on truth. And that lead me to infinite knowledge. It lead me to feeling godly, even as a moral man enslaved to the same Earth as you.

I'm Sephiroth 😈 because I chose to invoke his image to inspire your faith. That's also why I invoke fantasy like God and Antichrist. It fits. You can understand that. 🤣😘

My bills are actually probably only about CAD$2100/month[1]. Which adds up to quite a lot of slavery, I admit. But it's really insignificant if you crowd source. And in return I'll remain infinitely grateful (but still infinitely truthful whenever permissible).

It could free me up to do "God's" work. The work he must have planned for me to. Deep.

References

1. This figure is itself made up pretty much entirely by YOU. You could make it free of slavery if you just believe you can. Yes, YOU.
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

{"name":"8592.png","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/1\/31d58c3928818be54298c31351d1cda2.png","w":640,"h":480,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/1\/31d58c3928818be54298c31351d1cda2"}8592.png
I used to reply 3 times a day in the early days. Now I only post like 1.5 posts per day. '(
{"name":"7536.png","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/4\/149f6509d95baf5590e7e5d241a21561.png","w":640,"h":480,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/4\/149f6509d95baf5590e7e5d241a21561"}7536.png
Brandon has me beat by a solid 3000 posts. EDIT and he made like 2000 posts per year for several years :O

So we're both legally insane if you count the number of hours it takes to write 13000 detailed posts or even 16000 diatribes like bamkeg does here on allegro.cc

And it takes even longer for all of you to read it too, and we know you do. >.>

8-)

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

8-)

https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/618501

It's a silly limitation to lock threads, particularly because it requires us to fragment the knowledge sharing in this archive. If you look back at some of my wisdom and you don't understand it should you not even try? Or should you ask me for answers to your doubts and questions? How can you do that though when the one correct thread for it is locked and you have to fork it only for that to also eventually lock and having to continue forking all topics forever because none of them are malleable because Matthew Leverton wrongly assumes that truth is infinite like a definition as opposed to infinite like a global variable. It's OK to fix it when you see you've made a mistake. Even if it's 10 years or 2000 years or infinite years later.

Append:

It feels like I've unlocked 100% of bambams, and you guys had only ever witnessed 1/3 previously. So though it's not a new to me car, it's spiritually on a similar level I suppose.

The "doctors" call this "manic". They describe its practitioners as maniacs. That's pretty much because your society forces them to Sin to exist as themselves. There's nothing actually wrong with them. They're just happy. You are just jealous and so you oppress them and then point to their desperate pleas for relief as evidence that their state of mind is unhealthy.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I see either Bob or Matthew has been very busy since I left for work.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

video

DON'T CLOSE THE TOPIC!!! NOOOOO!!!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: