Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Music Appreciation Thread July '15 Edition

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Music Appreciation Thread July '15 Edition
LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Today I rediscovered one of my favorite tracks from a few years back that I had completely managed to forget about, so I thought it's time for another music appreciation thread.

Anyone else listening to old favorites again? Here's mine...

video

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Just now we were hearing

video

Edit:
And now we're swinging:
video

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I liked that first track. I'd like that to play world-building games to.

I play a lot of Caravan Palace at work, during the 5:00PM - 7:00PM period. Along with a lot of these guys:

video

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I was really into this one for a while ;D

video

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

video

video

video

video

(Great end.)

video

(Song switches up and contrasts after awhile, so listen to it as a complete piece.)

video

(Rock opera album about the birth of Megaman in a Dystopian future. Two lead singers. ~10 people in the band. Full album goes together. Starts with western songs and transitions to 80's fist pumping.)

[edit]

Also, classic Vietnam-era songs (See everything on Battlefield:Vietnam soundtrack):

video

video

video

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Go to: