Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Saturo Iwata died

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Saturo Iwata died
MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

The guy at the top of Nintendo has died: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2015/150713e.pdf

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Can't outrun that... bile duct growth.

Can't say I've seen that cause of death before. :o

[edit] Apparently he's been fighting it for about a year, aggressive cancer.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Iwata saw Nintendo through some of their greatest successes. He didn't have as keen of a gaming sense as do Miyamoto or Tezuka, but as president, he didn't have to. I love his Iwata Asks series and hope it continues in some form.

Also, Iwata was the best fighter I ever had in the 3DS dungeon crawler. Without him, I would never have made it past some of those bosses.

Rest in peace, Iwata the Warrior.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Doesn't sound like he was anybody noteworthy. He didn't join Nintendo until they were already garbage. :-/ The DS, Wii, and Wii-U generation?! Pfffft.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

bamccaig said:

Doesn't sound like he was anybody noteworthy

As quoted by... hang on, who are you again? :P

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Rip Satoru.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Striker
Member #10,701
February 2009

Maybe his bile duct cancer is from the strange things these japanese are eating. Ever tried Wasabi? Feels as if somebody hits you on the nose... ;D

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

I love Wasabi. Especially Wasabi nuts after a few drinks at the bar.

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

I might know the ones you're talking about, though I've only come across the almond variety and have been hoping to find some cashews. Good stuff either way.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

My experience has been with wasabi pistachios (which I thought I would love because they are both awesome, but oddly don't go well together).

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Striker
Member #10,701
February 2009

Naturally Wasabi is a spice, you shouldn't eat it pure. Only then you get this feeling in the nose. But thats not the only strange thing they are eating. ;D

Go to: