Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » How do people who write this crap have jobs?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
How do people who write this crap have jobs?
Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303603904579495391321958008?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303603904579495391321958008.html

Quote:

Snowden and His Accomplices

The former NSA contractor, in league with journalist Glenn Greenwald and others, has exposed nothing illegal. He has done great harm.

Quote:

For our intelligence services to operate effectively, and to protect us from these threats, they need to be able to do things in secret, secrets whose public disclosure would be damaging to our national interests.

So secret that they can't even be bothered to tell the oversight committees charged with controlling them. ::)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The mindless drones we call our coworkers, friends, and family gobble up every word and ask for more. That's how.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

They're just jealous that they didn't break the story first.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I'm sure the Wall Street Journal is owned by a company with integrity. They are clearly unbiased and correct on the issue.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Go to: