Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » About time

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
About time
Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Tonight I drank some Macallan, wandered into the Neon Moon, drank some MGD, played some pool, wandered off into Up's N' Downs, and then took a taxi home.

I was positive I had the barmaid at Up's N' Downs. Her name was Octavia and she referenced another Octavia and I provided her with additional information about the other Ovtavia because my sister was friends with her though elementary school and high school... she thought I was being random but I knew the exact other Octavia she was referencing and it was weird omg! I EVEN PLAYED THE UKELELE WHICH I HAD CONCEALED FOR SUCH AN OCCASION >:(

She was playing with her hair constantly. Dog gambit! I feel like a sex machine that's run out of fuel. :-/

I hate everyone >:(

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Where can I exchange my threads for pussy? >:(

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Derezo said:

She seemed interested, why didn't you pursue?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

pkrcel
Member #14,001
February 2012

He lost his senses soon enuff, that's why.

It is unlikely that Google shares your distaste for capitalism. - Derezo
If one had the eternity of time, one would do things later. - Johan Halmén

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I must say it's a weird experience to be with a woman who, by all rights, should be way out of my league. I asked her out on a date and now she's planning the whole date as a surprise.

Enjoy the ride. Don't think about the mechanics of motion.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

I was right hammered.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Derezo said:

I was right hammered.

Trying to get nailed? Threads help, along with the pimp hat and platform shoes.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Derezo said:

I was right honest.

FTFY. If I knew the answer to your question I would have cashed mine in already. >:(

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

I wasn't trying to get nailed. Every day is an adventure! Meeting new people has gotten more fun over the last couple years. ;D

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Derezo said:

I wasn't trying to get nailed.

Derezo said:

Derezo said:

I was right hammered.

Sounds to me like you were trying to find a nail to hammer. :D Aren't we all? ???

1   2   3 

Go to: