Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Bitstrips

Credits go to Edgar Reynaldo and Elias for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Bitstrips
Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

REALLY QUITE ANNOYING! Non creative people given half a chance to be creative, getting untold 'likes' and 'shares', this Bitstrip craze has to stop, so send me your requests and I'll do my you my own version, much more fun!.....here, check out my first attempt!:

{"name":"608055","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/b\/3b32343a3f8ad3cca691f2d623e9e883.png","w":573,"h":781,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/b\/3b32343a3f8ad3cca691f2d623e9e883"}608055

EDIT:

Yes, it's a self portrait. Check out my penis! :D

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Hey! Put NSFW in thread title!

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

I think he's trying to make a statement about http://www.bitstrips.com/ and more specifically people spamming their friends' facebook feeds with countless entirely pointless creations made with it.

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Oh, there seems to be a whole lot of things I'm missing out simply by being outside the Facebook. On a second thought I think that it makes my life better :D

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

;D

Elias gets me :P

Schyfis
Member #9,752
May 2008

This is quite the Monday project.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[freedwill.us]
[unTied Games]

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Would rather not see someone's animated bollocks without warning.

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

Would rather not see someone's animated bollocks without warning.

They are hardly animated.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Next time any one complains about some Facebook (or any other social media thing like this bit strips thing), please explain for those who may not know what you're talking about for whatever reason. I had no clue what this post was about until Elias said something.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

That, or, you know, you could use Google for 5 seconds and find out yourself. :P

In capitalist America bank robs you.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Even so, I wouldn't know why this post was made. No Facebook account. (I'm not very socialable)

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for getting it... and it's not because of my own facebook either - I just know someone who's facebook addicted and complained to me about the bitstrips servers being overloaded (making it impossible for her to post additional ones) just hours before Dizzy Egg's post ::)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

Look at my little eggs!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Dizzy Egg said:

Look at my little eggs!

Sorry, I left my magnifying glass at the office.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

LennyLen said:

Sorry, I left my magnifying glass at the office.

Here ya go, I used mine. How's 16x for ya?

Very, very NSFW ~~~~~~~~~ :

{"name":"608061","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/1\/4171e72796b2416e3877b5833351cc3d.png","w":640,"h":576,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/1\/4171e72796b2416e3877b5833351cc3d"}608061

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

YAAAY! 8-)

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

Dizzy Egg said:

REALLY QUITE ANNOYING! Non creative people given half a chance to be creative, getting untold 'likes' and 'shares', this Bitstrip craze has to stop.

Inability to draw does not imply lack of creativity. While Bitstrips does give creative people who can't draw the chance to produce something that looks OK-ish, it also gives non-creative people to produce something non-creative that looks OK and masquerades as something creative.

One of my Facebook friends did produce a Bitstrips cartoon that made me giggle, but I suspect after a while, the gems will get buried under a pile of cartoons depicting peoples' lives reduced to the templates Bitstrips offers. But don't worry, this may just be a short-lived fad.

In the meantime, if anyone over-uses Bitstrip, just draw your own Bitstrip-style cartoon from scratch featuring the person over-using Bitstrips, watch their attempt to figure out how you unlocked the hidden Bitstrip template used in your cartoon with amusement.

Dizzy Egg said:

Look at my little eggs!

They look more like miniature lungs.

Dizzy Egg said:

So send me your requests and I'll do my you my own version, much more fun!

Here's mine...

Andrei returns to allegro.cc after a lengthy absence.

[EDIT: Can I please be clothed for this?]

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

Andrei, I'm on it, but no, you cannot be clothed.

Those of you lucky enough to be egg-friends on Facebook can check out part II!!! 8-)

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Can I please be clothed for this?

In the bathtub??!!? :o

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

Dizzy Egg said:

Andrei, I'm on it, but no, you cannot be clothed.

Arthur Kalliokoski said:

In the bathtub??!!? :o

Here's an idea. I could be naked but the bathtub would block the view of my rude bits. Alternatively, in my over-eagerness to be clothed, I forget to take off my clothes when I have my bath.

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Go to: