Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » ten stone testicle

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
ten stone testicle
Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

{"name":"607719","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/d\/0dd85136850a9a22803ce2446385e4eb.jpg","w":2048,"h":1232,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/d\/0dd85136850a9a22803ce2446385e4eb"}607719

wtf!

still, I'm really, really glad I'm not American. took 5 years of this before a hospital would do it for free.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Aw, that's nothin'! I have to pay for food, without which I would die of starvation within a couple of months!

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Phrasz
Member #10,091
August 2008

Who needs testicles anyways?

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Is that the guy who then afterwards complained that the surgery made his penis look small?

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Warning: Racial Oriented Remark Follows:

God Damn! They aren't happy with just having bigger penises, now they are stepping it up a notch. That is one I will happily let them have.

</WARNING>

On a serious side, I'm sure that is something that plagues men of all races. Him being African American just gave me the opportunity to make that remark. I'm curious what the statistics are for men having that problem. Assuming it is elephantiasis or something similar.

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I think there was no inherent problem he just knocked it which then triggered bruising, etc. Given his procreation device was embedded inside, I wonder where the wee went :o

I have to pay for food, without which I would die of starvation within a couple of months

That was quite probably the most stupid and irrelevant counter I've heard in a very long time.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

That was quite probably the most stupid and irrelevant counter I've heard in a very long time.

Why? Food is at least as important as health care, and nobody says it should be "free" (TANSTAAFL).

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Is he a buddy of Stanley's dad from South Park?

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I guess you're still wondering why slavery was abolished just a few decades ago too.

Neil.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I guess you're still wondering why slavery was abolished just a few decades ago too.

I'm still wondering what will happen if people can't pretend to get "free" stuff, will they hold their breath until they turn blue?

[EDIT]

Otherwise, the doctors are enslaved! That's what working for free is, unless you're nagged into it or something.

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

They're not working for free if healthcare is free or not. Please don't be stupid. :P

In capitalist America bank robs you.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

So the money comes out of thin air? Please don't be stupid. :P

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I am quite happy giving a proportion of my taxes to help others in need of healthcare, education, food, water and a decent level of life rather than seeing them suffer and die. So are most other people.

Neil.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Meh, maybe I just see too many people gaming the system and living "for free" when cab driving.

[EDIT]

And this?

{"name":"k0pjRyi.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/e\/0ed47a2104c4364ce0e5d6ed6f867218.jpg","w":683,"h":384,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/e\/0ed47a2104c4364ce0e5d6ed6f867218"}k0pjRyi.jpg

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

A hockey player at my high school took a puck to the nads during practice one day. His testicles swelled up like red plums... They went back to normal size after a few weeks, but apparently it was pretty fun while it lasted.

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

So the money comes out of thin air? Please don't be stupid.

I never understood this line of thinking. Seriously, you throw up such tantrums over giving another human fucking being free healthcare yet have no problems with funding the biggest war machine on earth? Yeah... that seems reasonable.

Besides, you have to pay taxes anyway, why not make someones life easier if you can?

Its easy to be an asshole. I was an asshole for a long time. But then I thought, what if it were me? Always puts things to perspective.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Is Obamacare not good enough for you?

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

No. Obamacare does absolutely nothing for me. >:(

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

My opinion on Obamacare is that what was passed is shit, what was supposed to pass could have been great.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

BigSir
Member #6,894
February 2006

I'm still wondering what will happen if people can't pretend to get "free" stuff, will they hold their breath until they turn blue?

The surgery to correct this problem costs over a million dollars to perform. He does not have insurance and likely would not have qualified for insurance since he obviously cannot work and he has an existing condition. The American Health Care system simply does not work for him so his only hope is to raise money or hope someone will do it for free. I would really hate to be in his shoes.

I agree with others that since we apparently have all of this money to spend on pointless wars, and aid to other countries, why not spend some on ourselves?

This guy is on the Howard Stern show all of the time and he is really cool.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I never said the wars were doing any good! Except for the profits of the military industrial complex, of course. Now we're doing the same thing to health care.

{"name":"20120630-160532.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/c\/3ce2ae3fce59f6c15c65656972f50982.jpg","w":280,"h":180,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/c\/3ce2ae3fce59f6c15c65656972f50982"}20120630-160532.jpg

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

How did the thread get onto war ? Are they dropping ten tonne testicles on enemy targets ?

beoran
Member #12,636
March 2011

The main point of a healthcare system where (almost) everyone is insured regardless of their payments, and every one who can pays, is that is in fact cheaper in most cases than what you have in the USA. Just look at Canada, for instace.

And why is healthcare for everyone cheaper? Because a stitch in time saves nine. If this guy could have gone to the doctor when the swelling started, he could have gotten healed with minor surgery. Now he needs a huge surgery that will cost at least tenfold more.

And if he got cured early on, he could have gone on to find a job and pay taxes. And his employers wouldn't mind he had a "preexisting condition" because it wouldn't make the insurance fees more expensive. And the doctors wouldn't have to worry if they will get paid. There's a bigger insured base.

And this doesn't mean it all needs to be run by the government either. In some countries the health care is run mostly privately, only those who can't afford the free market are covered by the state. And in other countries, the healthcare system is run by private charitable institutions. Which make even more sense than commercial companies running the system if you think about it.

As for the USA army, it is so big, mostly to give jobs to poorer USA citizens in a way that doesn't offend conservative sensibilities, and puts money in the pockets of the military industries.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Why don't we get food insurance? Everybody would get New York Strip, lobster and caviar all the time, price wouldn't matter and comparison shopping would be a distant memory and we'd all eat like kings.

SiegeLord
Member #7,827
October 2006

I, for one, don't see what's wrong with free food if the country can afford it.

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow."-Ecclesiastes 1:18
[SiegeLord's Abode][Codes]:[DAllegro5]:[RustAllegro]

Go to: