Paul whoknows
Member #5,081
September 2004

Found this video,

video

video

so the question is, does it exist? what do you think? :o

____

"The unlimited potential has been replaced by the concrete reality of what I programmed today." - Jordan Mechner.

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

What a fucking nutjob.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

kazzmir said:

What a fucking nutjob.

Hey >:( He's using science! He said so himself. In fact, it's science that's sooo new, it's soo new, that it's not even in the books yet.

It also looks like he's found a good audience of suckers (based on their reactions.) I feel sorry for them for being so easily manipulated. :(

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

I liked his first question. "How many people think they have a power in their body they are not using". I'll take "appendix" for 500.

Paul whoknows
Member #5,081
September 2004

This Planck's matrix and the Higgs field is the same thing?
All that talk got me confused :P

____

"The unlimited potential has been replaced by the concrete reality of what I programmed today." - Jordan Mechner.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Why... why do you even have to ask? :-/

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

gnolam said:

Why... why do you even have to ask? :-/

You obviously don't have the feelings, gnolam.

The feeeelings. :o

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Paul whoknows
Member #5,081
September 2004

Does anyone here know who Max Planck is? I feel nobody knows what the heck I'm talking about :'(

____

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Could somebody give me a summary of the videos? I ain't got time for dat!

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

weapon_S
Member #7,859
October 2006

I think most people here have a general idea of who Max Planck is. I haven't heard Planck mentioned yet.
Quantum mechanics is the misunderstood science of our time. That fellow just seems to misunderstand emotions as truth. I have watched 30 minutes. I can believe he goes on for 4 hours. He talks with so much filler. It wasn't as entertaining as I hoped.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Could somebody give me a summary of the videos? I ain't got time for dat!

I ain't got time either.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

You obviously don't have the feelings, gnolam.

Yes. Science is all about feelings and having the most awesome pictures.

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Does anyone here know who Max Planck is?

One of the most famous physicists of all time, whose name is attached to about a gazillion high impact research institutes and whose constant is embedded in a significant fraction of my professional work? Nope, doesn't ring a bell inequality.
... sorry, couldn't resist that one. ;)

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

He was the one that introduced the term "plancking" as a way of getting the attention of the students.

{"name":"607297","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/2\/22152499a0e1a39a933fe23c902865ec.jpg","w":417,"h":276,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/2\/22152499a0e1a39a933fe23c902865ec"}607297

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

It also looks like he's found a good audience of suckers

Gregg Braden has a cult following. I imagine most of the people at his "seminars" hang on his word much like the congregation of any other church. :P

I like his Mars videos the best. They're hilarious.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Go to: