Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Certificate expired.

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Certificate expired.
Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

The last couple of times I've logged on here, Firefox has complained that the certificate has expired (a few hours). It's annoying to click past that.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I renewed it for you. Feel free to complain again same time next year.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Thanks! Next year then...

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Maybe next year whoever complains first has to pay for it. I'm sure the allegro hosting and certificates don't grow on trees.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

The allegro.cc game of certificate chicken.

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

Yhea, I think the least that Arthur could do now is ask Matthew to marry him. Just to show a little bit of respect and love. When is the wedding?

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I use free SSL certificates. The only reason to pay for them is if you want to have your identity verified.

van_houtte
Member #11,605
January 2010

They would be so cute together.

-----
For assistance, please register and click on this link to PM a moderator

Sometimes you may have to send 3-4 messages

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Speaking of certificates, when I attempted to renew mine I screwed up somehow and haven't had functioning SSL on my Web site since. :-[ I wanted to generate the keys locally so that the signing authority never had access to the private key (or something like that), but I must have screwed up because when I had them all "installed" Apache got very angry when I made a request over HTTPS. :'( They'll probably charge me if I try to revoke the certificates they signed (and I imagine they will force me to revoke before signing a new one). Just ranting...

Go to: