Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Game Design & Concepts » Games that should be remade...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Games that should be remade...
dejaime
Member #12,984
June 2011

Well, FFT has 2 sequels: FFT: Advance (for GBA), and FFT: A2 (for DS). I've played this last one and it's pretty good. On the other hand, Tactics Ogre [en.wikipedia.org] was a much better game than FFT

I actually never played that FFT A2, but the gba version is a complete fail...
GTo agree, Tactics Ogre is better [:, still, I can't put aside my nostalgic love for psx FFT haha

Final Fantasy Tactics did get remade, for the PSP.

Nice to know that hacktics, ne'er heard of that before! Maybe I will take a look on that next vocations...

I don't really remember how I used to play it... I simply didn't use Monks' or Calculators' skills nor Hamedo/Blade Grasp, as they break the game completely... Oh yeah, none of those skills that Orlandu could use... (nor with that girl, what was her name again? Agrias or smt?)

I've seen the psp version, but didn't notice any balance mods... Felt like a psp version of the same game... I have no PSP, and haven't really played it for long, at least not long enough to feel any balance difference, I guess. Did they fix the sword duplication bug?

I think the beginning is easier (never used any cheat, nor even to increase the challenge, I never thought of that actually) and then comes the Velius battle that is a great difficulty jump (if you do not kept on battling to rise your levels), and the rest of the game is really a walk in the park... specially the last boss... Maybe I'll play the game hacked just to see what it would be like!

Derezo said:

As a monk with two swords and max AT+ equip ;DFFT has been my favourite game since the day I played it. It's the only game I have deemed worthy of being listed on my Facebook profile ;) It's a little unbalanced. My super awesome and amazing one-man-coded MMORPG with Allegro was dreamed up as a multi-player game that resembles FFT. ;D

That two swords fists monk was a one man army... Double 999 dmg attack per turn and free HP/MP restoration AND free revive skill... not to mention the other class' skills that were quite powerful as well...

1   2 

Go to: