Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I'm married !

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
I'm married !
Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

I'm now married under civil and Celtic act !!

Explains it pretty well.

Congrats! Now go make some babies! ;)

In capitalist America bank robs you.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Heh.... why does her father look so damn worried ;D

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Congratulations! ;D

I also got married recently (actually about 3 months ago now)!

{"name":"603521","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/0\/a082d45a05d55bee7d4cbef58eb20b0c.jpg","w":720,"h":482,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/0\/a082d45a05d55bee7d4cbef58eb20b0c"}603521

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

That church looks very medieval. :)
(And I had no idea you looked that French, Gull ;))

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

blargmob
Member #8,356
February 2007

Yay!

marriage.jpg

---
"No amount of prayer would have produced the computers you use to spread your nonsense." Arthur Kalliokoski

Archon
Member #4,195
January 2004

gnolam said:

And I had no idea you looked that French, Gull

{"name":"603523","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/d\/ed4a23e900edd620e31f9b5eafd1b3ad.jpg","w":1024,"h":768,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/d\/ed4a23e900edd620e31f9b5eafd1b3ad"}603523Less French now?

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

You guys are brutal. ;D

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

I joke of course. You're a good couple. (high fives!)

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Congratulations!

I love the Citroën.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

BamBam, Vanneto is right: the guys with swords were the 2 Master of Ceremony that helped our Druid in his task.

His father does not look that much worried. He is more trying to hide his tears than anything else ;-)

gnolam: I'm da French ya know ^^

Johan: It's really a daemon to drive. (Fear the maximum speed of 53 km/h !!). I must admit we loved it too ^^

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

Good job Gull. You must know how to treat a lady right.

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Round one.. Fight!

Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

gnolam: I'm da French ya know ^^

Oui, s'tu mariais une québécoise tu n'auras pu de couilles. Je connais pas trop les françaises, mais ca me semble qu'elles sont moins aggressives. J'en ai vu une pendant qqs mois pi elle couchait vec le monde entier sauf moe. tabarnouche.

*cette poste a été écris sous l'influence.. mm une bière la piastre :) j'm ça gatineau.

ps: okay. go back to being the center of attention. my bad :P

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Google translate failed with the first line (maybe Google Translate needs a French-Canadian distinction; I doubt even GullRaDriel could translate!), but I got the gist of the second line. ;D

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Thanks Trent :-)

type568: Next round is to go for the babes, man !!

bamccaig said:

I doubt even GullRaDriel could translate!

I perfectly understood all the text. I've met a few Canadians in the past plus their slang is known down here in France.

French is so beautifull that even google can't translate it correctly. I do not want to imagine the soup it make with Canadian to French.

Goalie:
Ma Française est douce mais elle a du caractère, une main de fer dans un gant de velour ^^
Dommage pour ta presque conquête, tu aurais du lui dire que tu étais Parisien ^^
A l'occasion fait péter une boutanche de ta bibine, par l'air mail que je tâte un peu le rendu en bouche ^^

Back on topic, one more shot I like:
{"name":"603529","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/e\/5ebcac54129e9e736728c61003a8047c.jpg","w":1363,"h":2048,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/e\/5ebcac54129e9e736728c61003a8047c"}603529

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

Goalie Ca said:

Oui, s'tu mariais une québécoise tu n'auras pu de couilles. Je connais pas trop les françaises, mais ca me semble qu'elles sont moins aggressives. J'en ai vu une pendant qqs mois pi elle couchait vec le monde entier sauf moe. tabarnouche.

*cette poste a été écris sous l'influence.. mm une bière la piastre :) j'm ça gatineau.

ps: okay. go back to being the center of attention. my bad :P

My translation:

Yes, If you married a woman from Quebec, Canada, you would no longer have balls. I don't know the French that well, but it seems to me that they are not as aggressive. I dated one for a few months and she was sleeping with everyone in the whole world except me. Dammit.

*This post was written under the influence... mmm 1 beer per dollar :) I like Gatineau (where he lives)

-
-
-

By the way, there was so much slang in that paragraph, Google Translate didn't stand a chance!

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Congrats Gull! When will we be hearing about little Gulls running around? ;)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

In a few years if everything is going fine :-p

1   2 

Go to: