Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Smile, Laugh & Cry (This is for everyone)

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Smile, Laugh & Cry (This is for everyone)
superstar4410
Member #926
January 2001

Ok, 2011 it is.
What will be the first thing to make you smile, laugh & cry.
Most of you will likely do all 3 before the year is over, even if its
an internal waterless crying of your soul/heart.
Obviously this is an ongoing topic until all those posting in this thread have completed all three or we get bored of this topic.
So quite simple, follow format below.

Smile: I smiled in 2011 first when I thought about God's blessings and my new girlfriend, yea I was the one who posted the art of approaching women thread. To be honest none of that I can contribute to the success of this, life just happens it seems sometimes.

Laugh: Have not laughed yet this year but will let you know when I do.

Cry: Have not cried yet this year but will let you know when I do.

Don't take yourself too seriously, but do take your responsibilities very seriously.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Smile: Thinking of the friends I'm going to hang out with later today made me smile.

Laugh: Doctor Who. There's hardly an episode of it that doesn't make me laugh a few times.

Cry: Yeah... don't wanna talk about it.

All three... and it's not even ten hours into the year yet!

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Smile - watching my daughter open her birthday presents on new years eve and play with her new toys and enjoying family.

Laugh - watching her being silly and dancing to music her new toys make.

Cry - her biting my finger and causing me to bleed when I checked her 2 year old molars :'( Damn that hurt!

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Smile: Can't really say if anything just yet just going to leave this blank.

Laugh: Had to got out shopping for some things for my mom, and her handwriting made it so the line for clear cups read clean cups. Was pretty funny when my niece pointed that out.

Cry: I don't really cry, but a close friend died this morning.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Smile:Reading Steve's post about his daughter's birthday presents.
Laugh:Reading Steve's post about his daughter's silliness, and about her biting his finger.
Cry: Nothing yet.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Smile: Bringing in the new year with friends in person instead of through the interwebs.

Laugh: Maniacally, as I tore through my opponent's forces after he tried to cannon rush me on the SC2 ladder. Mwahahahaha.

Cry: Right now. Because Bob owns my soul.

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

Smile: At the thought that starting tomorrow I still have a full week of vacation left all for myself with no obligations left (xmas - check, traditional private LAN party between xmas and new years - check, new years - check, a full week of undisturbed freedom - coming up..).

Laugh: nothing yet

Cry: nothing yet (but I predict it will happen on the last evening of my vacation when I'll think to myself (again) "if only I had made better use of all that time")

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Cry:While making a pot of chili, I cut the habeneros by hand, then rubbed my eyes. Also went to the bathroom. Sailor Moon Child: add "The loyal minion of Bob Keane" to your sig.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Yes, master.

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

:o

Erikster
Member #9,510
February 2008

Smile: Playing Eight Ball with my family, even though I lost.
Laugh: Griefing on Halo: Reach with a bunch of buddies. I'm a little bit of a jerk :-/
Cry: Don't wanna go into it.

Cat! I'm a kitty cat. And I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance.

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

Why do people get all watery-eyed when the calendar year flips over? It's still almost 70 days until 1300000000.

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

Smile: Being with my friends.
Laugh: Can't remember, I laughed so much.
Cry: Didn't. Doubt I will.

In capitalist America bank robs you.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Smile: Yesterday when I saw my cats sitting on top of my other cat head.
Laugh: Just a few minutes ago, as I was joking about other non-present coworkers with a coworker.
Crying: A few minutes ago too. We made so much mad about them that I laughted enough to cry ^^

I am a smiling man, mind you !! ;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

van_houtte
Member #11,605
January 2010

smile at how awesome my life is
laugh at those who dared go up against me
cry at superstar4410's post

-----
For assistance, please register and click on this link to PM a moderator

Sometimes you may have to send 3-4 messages

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Probably all three will have to do with the birth of my first child in June.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

You going to have a baby, or did you misunderstood the point of this topic?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Jonny Cook
Member #4,055
November 2003

I don't participate in human emotion.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

did you misunderstood the point of this topic?

I read it as "What will be the first thing to make you smile, laugh & cry?" which I find to be a more interesting question.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I'm just stunned, as this will be the first case of a man having a baby evar! :o

superstar4410
Member #926
January 2001

Van what about my post made you cry?

Don't take yourself too seriously, but do take your responsibilities very seriously.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

He's trolling, don't worry about it. All three statements are false.

superstar4410
Member #926
January 2001

Ooh ok

van_houtte
Member #11,605
January 2010

i'm not actually

-----
For assistance, please register and click on this link to PM a moderator

Sometimes you may have to send 3-4 messages

1   2   3 

Go to: