Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Cat pageant

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Cat pageant
Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

{"name":"602812","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/4\/74df6bf67304beea6f60f413cf7babeb.jpg","w":1600,"h":1200,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/4\/74df6bf67304beea6f60f413cf7babeb"}602812

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Right, I'm bored with cats now. Given I'm the OP that means I'm the judge of this beauty pageant ;)

Naturally, my cats win however in true FIFA openness fashion and to avoid cries of cheat, the winner of the 2010 cat pageant is Goalie Ca's brown and white cat.

Next up is the best thread award....

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

CHEAT! My cat is better and you know it.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

This is bullshit. It's wrong to exploit these cats like they're just pieces of meat.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

May I present...

PSYCHO KITTY!!!111

{"name":"602815","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/e\/5e1770e8dbdc93d2c0aaef71836c8415.jpg","w":627,"h":420,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/e\/5e1770e8dbdc93d2c0aaef71836c8415"}602815

It's a fifty-fifty chance if he'll act like you're chasing him with a meat cleaver when you're simply walking past, and apparently he spends half his time running from hallucinations. He belongs to a former roomie who hasn't seen fit to fetch him yet :P.

And Neil's cats reminded me of this:

{"name":"funny-pictures-cat-bit-a-squid.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/5\/25a2156f65eb96d0672b5e5598848765.jpg","w":500,"h":375,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/5\/25a2156f65eb96d0672b5e5598848765"}funny-pictures-cat-bit-a-squid.jpg

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

My dog would eat all of your cats. Here she is just finishing one off:

{"name":"602816","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/5\/f5639863ba7bc68b2f3b6f7f01087167.jpg","w":1632,"h":1224,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/5\/f5639863ba7bc68b2f3b6f7f01087167"}602816

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

My dog would eat all of your cats.

My cat used to beat up my gf's mother's full-grown mastiff. He eventually just ran away whenever he saw her.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

That's not a dog. That's an overgrown rat.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

That's a big mean tuff canine there boys. We live in the mountains where she chases bears away and the wolves take the long way 'round our house.

Sekhar Bhattacharya
Member #11,737
March 2010

All the cats (and dogs ???) are nice, they all win! ::)

Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

Goalie, out of interest is your white cat with the blue eyes deaf?

Nope, but she's almost mute. She has a very weak voice usually.

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

My dog would eat all of your cats.

Old joke:
Man walks into a bar and asks
"Excuse me! Does anyone in here own the Rottweiler outside?"
A big biker turns and says "Yeah! I do! Why?".
The man replies "I think my chihuahua just killed it."
The biker, incredulous, shouts "What? I raised that dog from a pup to be a killer! No chihuahua could possibly hurt him!"
The man responds, "I'm sorry, but I think your Rottie choked on him."

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Goalie Ca said:

Nope, but she's almost mute. She has a very weak voice usually.

I thought jasper was semi mute for the longest time. Turns out he just preferred to squeek after learning it from my sister's cats. These days he has a good voice, when he feels the need, he can make him self heard.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Timorg
Member #2,028
March 2002

Thus I present Bok Choy. She might be a little bit of a pain sometimes, and has actually peed on a live power board. She is just a blue Burmese, nothing special. I am putting her up for the "cat with the stupidest name" award

{"name":"602817","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/8\/1871f3803ca922c25864f196115b4c79.jpg","w":800,"h":600,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/8\/1871f3803ca922c25864f196115b4c79"}602817

Edit: Excuse the bad quality phone photo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"c is much better than c++ if you don't need OOP simply because it's smaller and requires less load time." - alethiophile
OMG my sides are hurting from laughing so hard... :D

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

1881.jpg

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I've heard of dog owners that start to look like their pets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Wait... is it just me or, in Chris' post, does the picture in the post has better colors than his avatar?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

He must feed him with fish oil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Slartibartfast
Member #8,789
June 2007

Timorg said:

Thus I present Bok Choy. She might be a little bit of a pain sometimes, and has actually peed on a live power board. She is just a blue Burmese, nothing special. I am putting her up for the "cat with the stupidest name" award

How about "cat with most misleading breed name", what with not actually being blue.

Also, 8789.png <-definite victory for cuteness :P

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

e83fa15cc4e4a1d2aa76377072576237.png
<-definite victory for cuteness

I'm new to sex. Is that a vagina?

-----sig:

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

It's a fifty-fifty chance if he'll act like you're chasing him with a meat cleaver when you're simply walking past, and apparently he spends half his time running from hallucinations.

A former housemate had two cats, one who loved running away when I entered the room. I chased him and I became his best friend. I miss the cat, not the housemate.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Slartibartfast
Member #8,789
June 2007

I'm new to sex. Is that a vagina?

No, it is not a vagina. But don't let that ruin your confidence, you know confidence is important for attracting girls. (I'm assuming you are a heterosexual male because you associate sex with vaginas and yet don't know what they look like.)

Timorg
Member #2,028
March 2002

How about "cat with most misleading breed name", what with not actually being blue.

Well technically she is a blue colour. She is a British Burmese. :P

Sorry I am de-reailing the rail.

(I'm assuming you are a heterosexual male because you associate sex with vaginas and yet don't know what they look like.)

He could be of the homosexual persuasion, and just wanting to know what to avoid. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"c is much better than c++ if you don't need OOP simply because it's smaller and requires less load time." - alethiophile

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Timorg said:

He could be of the homosexual persuasion, and just wanting to know what to avoid.

I like turtles.

-----sig:

Timorg
Member #2,028
March 2002

Oh so you are a helonaphile?

1   2   3 

Go to: