Snap, that is why it didn't compile! :P

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」
Mitsuko's last words, Battle Royale

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I just wish for a day when we live in a equal and happy world that can have a standard for newlines across systems (\r\n or \n).

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

That would be an interesting compulsion. Broken code. Your team would be committing working code to the repository and you'd be breaking it syntactically and committing that. :P

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

My only obsession, which I've been trying desperately to fight for years, is that I hate otherwise completely empty lines that have white space on them. One of my standard brain unengaged tasks when I'm thinking about a real problem is to go through source files and kill them by hand. I don't know why.

Kate has a check box to enable the auto removal of such things on save.

Mind you I couldn't use it when I was working on allegro, it messed up the patches too much ::)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I thought this would be about Windows Live Spaces.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

The owner of allegro.cc just derailed a thread in his own forum. I just can't think that is the first time he use that technique.

;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I agree GullRaDriel. I vote we veto allegro.cc and hang out at the sdl website.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

1   2   3 

Go to: