Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » RapeLay

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
RapeLay
anonymous
Member #8025
November 2006

In relation with a previous job I've had to read on aggression management. While it didn't have anything on video games, I guess it is not a good idea to let the inmates get all excited as it's quite unlikely that it would calm them down.

Fladimir da Gorf
Member #1,565
October 2001

The sequel:

DeadLay

First kill your victim, then have your way with her. Try not to damage her vital parts while killing, you're going to need them... Scenarios include "The Child with the Shotgun Blasted Face" and many more.

OpenLayer has reached a random SVN version number ;) | Online manual | Installation video!| MSVC projects now possible with cmake | Now alvailable as a Dev-C++ Devpack! (Thanks to Kotori)

alethiophile
Member #9,349
December 2007

I rather think that that one would have fewer customers. :P

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.
I am the Lightning-Struck Penguin of Doom.

Northburns
Member #8,821
July 2007

Fladimir da Gorf: said:

The sequel:

DeadLay

First kill your victim, then have your way with her. Try not to damage her vital parts while killing, you're going to need them... Scenarios include "The Child with the Shotgun Blasted Face" and many more.

There's a fighting game (ala Street Fighter) in which after you've defeated your opponent, you can heal their wounds by molesting massaging them. No actual raping included.
Here's a link to a review:
Battle Raper 2 - review @ SomethingAwful

EDIT ---
Oh yeah, the link may not be work safe. Depends on how your supervisor reacts to ninja bottocks. No actual nudity in the main article.

Fladimir da Gorf
Member #1,565
October 2001

The first game in the series (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hentai-game-reviews/battle-raper-hyper.php) looks much worse...

OpenLayer has reached a random SVN version number ;) | Online manual | Installation video!| MSVC projects now possible with cmake | Now alvailable as a Dev-C++ Devpack! (Thanks to Kotori)

axilmar
Member #1,204
April 2001

Wow, it seems the a.cc crowd is largely not bothered with this game.

I rest my case.

alethiophile
Member #9,349
December 2007

axilmar said:

I rest my case.

About what?

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.
I am the Lightning-Struck Penguin of Doom.

Sirocco
Member #88
April 2000

Well then, I suppose we should all just nip off to prison , where we obviously belong ;)

-->
Graphic file formats used to fascinate me, but now I find them rather satanic.

ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

axilmar said:

The rich always steal from the rest of the population. That's a huge topic, but it is very rare for rich people to be absolutely honest in their job.

The poor always steal from the rest of the population. That's a huge topic, but it is very rare for poor people to be absolutely honest in their job.

Quote:

It does not work like that. The poor have no alternative because the rich decided so.

It doesn't work like that. The rich have no alternative because the poor decided so.

.. Ah, to be free of the burdens of proof and clear thoughts.

I agree with axilmar... all video games should be banned. Nothing good can come from them; they teach you nothing, yet let you fantasize about crime and dirty pleasure.

I hear your laughs. "What about Mario?" you say. Well, I had a good friend who was a normal person. You might be able to relate with me on that. Turned out he had a disorder (I forget the name) that made him susceptible to suicidal thoughts.

It just so happened that the first time Mario fell into a hole, he got a rush from that. A week later, he was going through more Mario lives than I thought possible. It didn't matter to him how he died... a goomba attack, a koopa swooping down from the sky, or even the flame from Bowser's castle (he usually couldn't last that long) would give him pleasure.

Apparently suicidal Mario wasn't enough for him. He hadn't returned my calls for a week, so I checked up on him. I walked into his bedroom, and there he was, hanging dead from the ceiling.

I called up Jack Thompson, but Nintendo bribed the courts with free Wiis, so nothing came of it.

I'm sorry for your loss. If we appeal the decision we could get you millions for the privilege of knowing someone who killed themselves.

axilmar
Member #1,204
April 2001

It doesn't work like that. The rich have no alternative because the poor decided so.

Do yourself a favor and grow up...

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

axilmar said:

Do yourself a favor and grow up...

Hmmmm, if you're allowed to make narrow-minded immature statements like "Diplomacy, machinations, politics and betrayal have no place in sci-fi," then why isn't Dustin allowed the same licence?

Karadoc ~~
Member #2,749
September 2002

Furthermore, I can think of a decent justification for saying that the poor steal from the rich all the time. Not one that I really agree with, but a justification nonetheless. : Taxes. People who earn more money pay a greater proportion of their income in taxes. I'm not just saying they pay more money, but that they pay a greater proportion of their money. There are more poor people than rich people, so poor people have more voting power, and poor people vote to make sure that rich people always pay higher taxes - the money from which will go to the poor.

So there you go. --- I'm just saying that I think the 'grow up' comment was a bit out of line.

-----------

Go to: