Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Felines can want babies too!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Felines can want babies too!
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

StevenVI
Member #562
July 2000

Quote:

No demo version?

No diseases?

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

I had assumed otherwise. Still, good luck to the both of you, I guess.

Assumed what otherwise? There was no typo or omission of fact, I've been with fiancee for 2 years.

Quote:

These things hurt, but they make you a better person. Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes, and he will learn from his. No need to waste your time trying to save whatever sort of friendship you could get from this messed up relationship (that you had with SSC). You don't need it, neither do your baby or your husband. If he couldn't be a decent boyfriend, I doubt he'd be able to be a decent friend.

Safe to say I've learned something after a few years; and I wasn't a bad boyfriend, just not the right one.

Enough with the drama, I didn't come here to exhibit bad blood. Smc's issues are with me and me alone and have no place in a public forum, thats why there are PMs.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

Assumed what otherwise?

That your fiancee was the girlfriend I knew about.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Quote:

Enough with the drama, I didn't come here to exhibit bad blood. Smc's issues are with me and me alone and have no place in a public forum, thats why there are PMs.

Even though she is/may be over you, I still think it was insensitive of you to post on a public forum that you will be having unprotected sex with the next girl. In fact, you posting those details is just... A little strange.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

public forum that you will be having unprotected sex with the next girl.

I. Chris Katko. Will be having unprotected sex.

With a girl.

:o

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

I still think it was insensitive of you to post on a public forum that you will be having unprotected sex with the next girl. In fact, you posting those details is just... A little strange.

Difference between posting it to get back at her and posting a happy decision. I was under the impression I was doing the latter and not just being an insensitive jerk and counting on her to read it(which I didn't).

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Come on... she's going to stalk you for the rest of your life!

alethiophile
Member #9,349
December 2007

Of course. And you have to refrain from ever posting anything about future relationships, because it might be construed as insensitive. ;)

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.
I am the Lightning-Struck Penguin of Doom.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

I still think it was insensitive of you to post on a public forum that you will be having unprotected sex with the next girl.

Come on. Anyone posting about their kids is advertising the fact that they had unprotected sex, anyone saying they want to have kids says they want to have unprotected sex.
Boasting about a new lover could be insensitive, but in this case I understand his ex is already happily married (and pregnant, so she's also had unprotected sex).

Quote:

In fact, you posting those details is just... A little strange.

Well, I will grant you that there have been things said I did not really need to know.

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Hey, you could conceive from protected sex. You know its only 99.whatever% effective. :P

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Yes... but I'm not sure you should be posting it if you're actively trying to beat those odds.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

::cough:: Alright. ::cough:: ::cough:: 40 times in one night. I'm exhausted... and only 60 more to go.

http://www.fda.gov/Fdac/features/1997/conceptbl.html said:

Male Latex Condom 3%

Holy crap. 3% pregnancy rate per year when used properly.

Damn.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Thomas said:

Of course its humor.

I need to practice ;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

Thanks Diana. It's been awhile since then and I am over it. I learned well.. That's why I'm married now! =D Don't worry Evert, I know he never clarified our breakup probably to anyone except for people who knew us personally. He just continued on talking about his girlfriend online and never said it wasn't me anymore.

And Ronald, you aren't allowed to talk with me anymore because of Laura. So anything you have to say to me will HAVE to be on a public forum because I know damn well you won't be using a Private Message or anything for that matter because claws of doom will come scratching down your neck as she reads everything from behind you. Then she'll start trash talking you and myself to Darlene and everyone she knows again. But again, don't bother. There is nothing to talk about with you. You're dumb. Maybe you'll learn and That's that. :)

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

::yawn::

Find more constructive ways to deal with your problems then yelling at each other with keyboards. (Beat each other with keyboards?) Or at the very least... bring some lesbians into the mix.

This is just sad because it's obvious you two aren't resolving any of your problems. You're not trying to fix them. You're both trying to inflate and call attention to them. And how do I know that? We're on the INTERNET discussing them. That's the Jerry Springer Show that anyone can be a part of.

-----sig:

Michael Jensen
Member #2,870
October 2002

Quote:

She wants the wedding later in the year which should give any baby time to find its way out, assuming she gets pregnant relatively soon. As for the order of things, it doesn't really make a difference. Baby doesn't care and it has no practical impact on anything.

As in, having a kid won't impact the honeymoon at all?

Also beware: Wedding cake is the #1 cause of reduced sex-drive in women (no joke, its something they put in the frosting). I say wait till after the wedding, she will still want the kid then, and you can use this as the excuse to overcome the cake obstacle.

Quote:

Even though she is/may be over you, I still think it was insensitive of you to post on a public forum that you will be having unprotected sex with the next girl. In fact, you posting those details is just... A little strange.

It is not strange. He is giving good news to friends. Yes a.cc is public, but as far as I'm concerned this place is like the bowels of the internet, most people have not heard of it.

I'll tell you what's fscking strange, look at the stalker's profile! :o

Also, multi-sigged:

Thomas Harte said:

[quote Roy Underthump]
[quote Don Freeman]
no sex before marriage

No demo version? Horrors!
</quote>
No screenshot, no download.
</quote>

edit: hmmm, quote tags don't work in sigs, ghey. Also, Harry Carey, you got added too; Rampage-sigged. 8-)

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

This is just sad because it's obvious you two aren't resolving any of your problems. You're not trying to fix them. You're both trying to inflate and call attention to them. And how do I know that? We're on the INTERNET discussing them.

SSC couldn't if he wanted to, hes got himself stuck with one of those nosy control freaks. Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he actually gave up ALL of his friends for her, and no one has really seen him for years. He's not even allowed to go places by himself (hes a grown man, older than I am).

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I hate when guys do that. No girl is worth your freedom. Never. Ever. There are plenty of real girls who prefer a man to make decisions for himself. They trap themselves into that "She's the only one for me" bullshat. As if it was okay to settle for a possessive woman in exchange for your goals in life. But men need goals to feel like they have worth. So it's committing social suicide.

-----sig:

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

As if it was okay to settle for a possessive woman in exchange for your goals in life

What if his goal in life was to settle for a possessive woman.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I know you're joking but women are the worst goal you can set yourself for. Women don't want to be the goal, they want to be a part of your mission (for something else). Moreover, if getting a woman is your goal, than keeping that woman is going to be foremost in your mind. That's how men become controlling and possessive. A lack of confidence from fear of losing their "goal." They'll be worthless if they lose it.

But if you have a real goal? If you lose a girl... it really doesn't matter. You're still working towards the real stuff. And that confidence shines through your everyday life, and women pick up on it.

I'm not saying throw away long-term relationships. I'm just saying don't worry about losing someone horrible. There's always someone else to step up to the plate. If someone is cutting you down (be it whoever, guy or girl), cut that relationship off. It'll only poison you. It'll only sap your energy which could be used for something that matters (like your goals).

-----sig:

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

SSC couldn't if he wanted to, hes got himself stuck with one of those nosy control freaks.

Contrary to what smc may lead you to believe, such is not the case. She is not looking over my shoulder telling me who I may or may not speak to, she encourages that I go out and have a life(which I do). I chose not to do certain things and I will leave it at that.

Now enough with this bullshit, it was supposed to be a happy thread.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Happy thread begins NOW!

BEEEEEEP!

Congratulations and best of wishes! I hope for the absolute best for you and your own! :D

-----sig:

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

Contrary to what smc may lead you to believe, such is not the case. She is not looking over my shoulder telling me who I may or may not speak to, she encourages that I go out and have a life(which I do). I chose not to do certain things and I will leave it at that.

Thats what my friend said. ::)

Quote:

Happy thread begins NOW!

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Go to: