Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Felines can want babies too!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Felines can want babies too!
MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Quote:

The best part about having nephews and nieces is being able to go back home to your own quiet place when you've had enough.

Hell yes! I can almost totally relate (in my case, I can just send them home, though at times, that doesn't happen fast enough.)

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Hehe good luck SSC but nobody can be cuter than my little daughter ;) Anyway I'm sure if you have raised her son since 1 year old I know you've experienced this but expect to change diapers at least 12 times a day and get as little sleep as possible :P Mia still has yet to realize you are supposed to sleep at night and play during the day, she's up all night and when it comes to the daytime she is sound asleep, I cannot even wake her. Oh and she can poo and poo and poo and poo... :D Oh yes while typing this message she threw up on me too :)

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Eh? Where's the wife?

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

So, is this sailormoongirlfriend we're talking about here?

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

Eh? Where's the wife?

Onto a good thing?

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Quote:

Eh? Where's the wife?

"Uh... my... passport..."

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

when you're an uncle, little children are like pets. they even behave like pets. i often pet my niece and nephew in the back of the head:)

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Quote:

Mia still has yet to realize you are supposed to sleep at night and play during the day

I thought she was only a month old, Mia is playing already? I have three neices, two nephews and one on the way. They are great when they behave but can be a handful when they want to be.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Thomas said:

They qualify as Commonlaw now, so at least my niece isn't a bastard child :o

I hope for you that it was some sort of humor.

Being married never been a necessity for the human race to procreate, it never been except since Jesus or another drunk who was around in that time told that 'bastards' are children who were born before the wedding of their parents.

We are all some kind of son of bastard. Just remember how people were 5000 years ago.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

The Lord tells us that we are all his children, and that children born out of wedlock are bastardized and have no birthright. We assume the Lord is not married. We are all some kind of son of bastard. QED.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Roy Underthump
Member #10,398
November 2008

Um, the birthright & marriage thing came into being to pass on accumulated possessions that couldn't be carried around like nomads such as farms and castles. You didn't want to give them to just any kid that wandered along (or conceived by your wife by another man) to get them.

I love America -- I love the rights we used to have
George Carlin

Don Freeman
Member #5,110
October 2004

You should definitely spend some time together first. Especially as a newly wed couple. Once baby comes, there will not really be the you and her time. It's not fair to you and her, nor the baby. Just wait for a while, and enjoy your time together first.8-) Depending on how you feel about religion, you shouldn't be messing around until your married anyway.:P Even if your not religious, some religions speak a lot of good common sense. Things that would help society as a whole. Treat others as you would want to be treated, no sex before marriage, etc. They all make good sense by themselves even if you are not a religious person.:D

--
"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you."
"It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."

Roy Underthump
Member #10,398
November 2008

Quote:

no sex before marriage

No demo version? Horrors!

I love America -- I love the rights we used to have
George Carlin

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

You should definitely spend some time together first.

They already have.

Quote:

Depending on how you feel about religion, you shouldn't be messing around until your married anyway.

One suspects it's too late for that kind of consideration already.

Quote:

Treat others as you would want to be treated, no sex before marriage, etc. They all make good sense by themselves even if you are not a religious person

I grant you the first as common sense, but the second, no. That's purely your religious background. Not to argue either way on sex before marriage or not (that's something I think people should work out for themselves), but I don't think there's a clear way in which it makes "more" sense from a non-biased point of view. That's assuming there's an objective case that can be made for marriage in the first place, which frankly I'm not sure about either.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Evert said:

One suspects it's too late for that kind of consideration already.

I was going to let my evil spirit talk. Meh, I finally prefer to keep you in your happy state, SSC.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

My wife was cooking dinner for me when I got back from work 8-)

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

don't discipline this one with your BB guns.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

I hope for you that it was some sort of humor.

Of course its humor. I don't care one bit that my sister and her fiancé aren't married (according to some random church). She's still my niece and will forever be my niece.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

No demo version? Horrors!

No screenshot, no download.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't get married!

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

Oh no Diana.. This is the girl he went after 2 weeks later after our relationship of 3 1/2 years ended. :D Who also cheated on him last year and they were broken up for awhile. And I thought he wasn't stupid as he claimed not to be when we were able to hang out for that while they were broken up... =/ Go figure he isn't allowed to talk with me anymore. Yet again. ::) But that's okay. I don't need someone in my life who is willing to throw away 6 years of friendship/relationship for someone he has only known for 4 years and only knows her because I introduced him to her.

To Ronald: Copy Cat. But then again, at least I'm married now while I'm pregnant with my little baby boy. Good luck on having a "nice" wedding after she has ANOTHER kid to pay for. Hopefully, if you break up and she takes the kid, you can turn out like Mike and win the case for custody so you're not shelling out money for a kid she probably wouldn't want you to see after you two part ways. But remember, Oregon is mostly a "Mothers rule" state and you don't have a rich ass family to back you up. So good luck with that. :-/

EDIT: And if you guys are making more money than you need, even though you said you were broke last time we hung out, why is she filing for bankruptcy? That sure sounds like a smart idea, having a kid. You should really rethink this one Ronald. Emotions, like you always say, shouldn't get in the way of logic. And obviously, you're not being very logical.

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

:o:o:o:o:o:o

/me starts chanting "JERRY JERRY JERRY"

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Um... BAF!!!

Quote:

Oh no Diana.. This is the girl he went after 2 weeks later after our relationship of 3 1/2 years ended. :D Who also cheated on him last year and they were broken up for awhile. And I thought he wasn't stupid as he claimed not to be when we were able to hang out for that while they were broken up... =/ Go figure he isn't allowed to talk with me anymore. Yet again. ::) But that's okay. I don't need someone in my life who is willing to throw away 6 years of friendship/relationship for someone he has only known for 4 years and only knows her because I introduced him to her.

To Ronald: Copy Cat. But then again, at least I'm married now while I'm pregnant with my little baby boy. Good luck on having a "nice" wedding after she has ANOTHER kid to pay for. Hopefully, if you break up and she takes the kid, you can turn out like Mike and win the case for custody so you're not shelling out money for a kid she probably wouldn't want you to see after you two part ways. But remember, Oregon is mostly a "Mothers rule" state and you don't have a rich ass family to back you up. So good luck with that. :-/

EDIT: And if you guys are making more money than you need, even though you said you were broke last time we hung out, why is she filing for bankruptcy? That sure sounds like a smart idea, having a kid. You should really rethink this one Ronald. Emotions, like you always say, shouldn't get in the way of logic. And obviously, you're not being very logical.

To Sailormoonchld: You know what girl... More power to you. You dodged a bullet. These things hurt, but they make you a better person. Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes, and he will learn from his. No need to waste your time trying to save whatever sort of friendship you could get from this messed up relationship (that you had with SSC). You don't need it, neither do your baby or your husband. If he couldn't be a decent boyfriend, I doubt he'd be able to be a decent friend. Good riddance luv!

So my main point is... Yes, I am siding with you on this one!!!

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

Oh no Diana.. This is the girl he went after 2 weeks later after our relationship of 3 1/2 years ended.

Oh...

I had assumed otherwise. Still, good luck to the both of you, I guess.

Go to: