Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Cat sleeping more

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Cat sleeping more
Roy Underthump
Member #10,398
November 2008

The cats here have developed a habit of beating on the bedroom doors at night, and the reverberation is loud enough to wake the dead. Chasing them away never gets associated with doors, just me, so they run from me even at the other end of the house.

I love America -- I love the rights we used to have
George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

james_lohr
Member #1,947
February 2002

Although I quite like cats, I have this recurring dream of a cat sinking its claws and teeth into either my neck or hands. The more I try to shake it off, the more tightly it bites and clings. I've actually woken up in a sweat a few times as a result of one of these dreams. The strange thing is that I've never so much as been scratched by any of our cats, or any other cat for that matter.

I do jokingly entertain the belief that our cat is intrinsically evil. For example, whenever I look at her, she has somehow made eye contact with me and is motionlessly staring back at me before I've even focused on her. I then usually raise an eyebrow in question to her, and in response her head will just barely perceptually bob, clearly with silent and malevolent mirth. She usually follows this up by lazily narrowing her eyes as if to say "everyone else here thinks I'm just a cat, but you and I both know I'm going to kill you later".

I desperately need an ally since I'm hopelessly outmatched in this confrontation, so I've been pushing for a large dog. I love dogs! I'd like some happy dog dreams please!

Roy Underthump
Member #10,398
November 2008

She's really saying "I'll kill you last, since you're the one who feeds me!"

I love America -- I love the rights we used to have
George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

I don't care about animals/humans. If one day I must kill an animal, I'll kill it. If one day I must kill an human, I'll kill him.

That's the way things are. Eat or being ate.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

1   2 

Go to: