Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Average age

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Average age
Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

43. Legally old enough to date women half my age.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

43. Legally old enough to date women half my age.

33 here, and ditto. Actually, if my girlfriend was two years younger, I would be.

Seppl
Member #4,656
May 2004

Tomasz Grajewski
Member #4,284
February 2004

___________________________________________________________________________________________
mBlocks - a Tetris clone written in JavaScript | Merix Studio - website design & development | Zeitgeist

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

I was born in time immemorial.

imaxcs
Member #4,036
November 2003

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

25 in a month.

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Cody Harris
Member #4,406
March 2004

The golden rule goes divide by two add 7, so technically you can never, only as your age approaches infinity. I'm 20, and that rule says I can date a 17 year old... but I wouldn't haha.

---------------------------------
Homepage - Art (Photography)
I'm QBasicer on #allegro on Freenode.

Sirocco
Member #88
April 2000

-->
Graphic file formats used to fascinate me, but now I find them rather satanic.

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

The golden rule goes divide by two add 7

Nah, it's four times the square root. Or age/8 + 20 + (number of years you knew them before they were 18). Or rand()%age + 18.

SiegeLord
Member #7,827
October 2006

20 here.

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow."-Ecclesiastes 1:18
[SiegeLord's Abode][Codes]:[DAllegro5]:[RustAllegro]

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Quote:

33 here, and ditto. Actually, if my girlfriend was two years younger, I would be.

16.5 is legal somewhere?

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Incidentally, there's a list of ages of consent here.. Apparently in a large portion of the US the age of consent is 16 :).

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

LennyLen said:

So your gf is almost 19... I find that quite disturbing. One has to wonder what's so wrong with a 33 year old that he must go for a girl who is that young.

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Oh come now, my dad's about 10 years younger than my mum and they've been happily married for nearly 25 years :)

-----

alethiophile
Member #9,349
December 2007

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.
I am the Lightning-Struck Penguin of Doom.

blargmob
Member #8,356
February 2007

I'm pretty sure that me and alethiophile are the youngest of the crowd.

---
"No amount of prayer would have produced the computers you use to spread your nonsense." Arthur Kalliokoski

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

Heck no. There was leo_rly. I am sure he wasn't above 12.

In capitalist America bank robs you.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Alethiophile and I. Just as you don't say "me am", so you don't say "me and XYZ are". It's "I am" and "XYZ and I are".

Don't they teach no grammar at school no more these days? :P

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

blargmob
Member #8,356
February 2007

They do, I just don't abide ;D

---
"No amount of prayer would have produced the computers you use to spread your nonsense." Arthur Kalliokoski

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Gramma 'n' spelling am wut teh majoitee use I'm dumb! [<--- Hmm, I wonder... - ed.] ;D

-----

Paul whoknows
Member #5,081
September 2004

Quote:

One has to wonder what's so wrong with a 33 year old that he must go for a girl who is that young.

There's nothing wrong, young women are more beautiful than old ones, you can't understand because you're not a man. Well, I don't understand why young women are attracted to older men.

____

"The unlimited potential has been replaced by the concrete reality of what I programmed today." - Jordan Mechner.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

Well, I don't understand why young women are attracted to older men.

A maturity that the young boys just don't possess.

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Go to: