Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I am a worthless dog

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
I am a worthless dog
Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

So, this is frustrating me to no end. I absolutely hate myself. I really do! So, heres what happend. A good friend of mine is having her birthday today... Heck, shes having it now. On her MSN she had a message "In front of [place] on my bday! Everyone!". So, I didnt think I was among 'Everyone'. I didnt think much about it.

The other thing, my cell phone died. Yeah it was a week ago. So today I switched the cellphone ( put the simcard in an older one. ). And what do I see? I see a potention reason that ill be eating myself for the next week... Nah, month. Why? Because the friend that has her birthday today send me a message: "hey, in front of [place] time/date.." she sent me this on the 7 of August. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.

Why couldnt I switch the cellphone sooner? What should I do now? Oh man. And I thought I wasnt invited. I always jump to conclusions. So, now im thinking... What to do? I think im gonna be sick. :P

Yeah I know its a strange place to post such things. But heck, it is the 'Off-Topic Ordeals' forum. I just had to tell someone. Even if it is a complete bunch of strangers!

Grrrrrr!!!

In capitalist America bank robs you.

Myrdos
Member #1,772
December 2001

Show up late?

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

Obviously you show up late. Bring alcohol as a gift.

Ahh, alcohol.. the gift that keeps on giving.

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

Thats a good idea. Dont know what Im doing here then. And the alcohol thing is a good idea. One bottle for the party and one for me :P right now so I wont care about things.

Well, im off!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Just remember, we'll need a report tomorrow. ;D

PS: Zdj me loh daš na msn. Sn si zrihtu net. :)

--
sig used to be here

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

What about MAH COOKIE?

Sirocco
Member #88
April 2000

If you decide to show up "fashionably late" make sure you do so in a manner that will be perceived as being intentional. Stroll in like you don't have a care in the world and go right to mingling.

If timed properly, everyone will be slightly buzzing from alcohol consumption and will be even less likely to notice your sudden appearance.

-->
Graphic file formats used to fascinate me, but now I find them rather satanic.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Just go if you can >:E Even late is better than never.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Meh, women are overrated. Stay on the forums because that's better.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Meh, women are overrated.

Nah, just girl friends.

-R

Kibiz0r
Member #6,203
September 2005

I'm not convinced women exist. I've never seen one in real life. I bet it's an internet hoax.

Joel Pettersson
Member #4,187
January 2004

Quote:

Meh, women are overrated.

The drawn ones being the exception.;)

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Quote:

Kibiz0r: I'm not convinced women exist. I've never seen one in real life. I bet it's an internet hoax.

Women must exist. Otherwise we would not need toilet seats.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

Nice, we haven't had one of these threads in a while....

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

Bob Keane said:

Women must exist. Otherwise we would not need toilet seats.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

This thread is becoming so mind-numbingly stupid (well, it wasn't that great to begin with) that i just have to post this and hope the thread dies.
http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/592883

James Stanley
Member #7,275
May 2006

Quote:

has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

Um... How do you know that?

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

It is kinda stupid. Well, I went. It was good. It was fun. Nah, it was pretty average. But the only important thing is I showed up! Didnt last long though. I and some friends had to go drink the time off. That didnt last long either so im here.

Actually, I like the replys. They made my day better. Especially this one:

Quote:

Speaking of which, has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

AE.

:D

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

In case some guy, blind-drunk after drowning his sorrows with his good friends Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels, stumbles through the wrong door, desperate to empty himself of everthing he filled himself with the night before?

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/592885

Nazi-Spock is confused ???

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

James Stanley said:

Um... How do you know that?

Erm... I thought that was common knowledge :-[

I said:

has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

Now that's certainly not common knowledge. This has puzzled philosophers since the days we were apes and monkeys 'n stuff. ::)

Vanneto said:

Actually, I like the replys. They made my day better.

It's what we're here for. ;):)

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

tell her you got busy playing WoW with 23, she'll understand:D

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Jonatan said:

This thread is becoming so mind-numbingly stupid (well, it wasn't that great to begin with) that i just have to post this and hope the thread dies.

Or how about you just go away? If you find that a thread is stupid, stop reading it, and don't post.

Live long and prosper, oh beautiful thread!

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Well, Jonatan's unfunny blog/site is not any better than this thread.:-/

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

Michael Jensen
Member #2,870
October 2002

It turns out I'm unconciously making a habit of sigging you, Kibiz0r.

1   2 

Go to: