Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Myspace as a weapon of house destruction

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Myspace as a weapon of house destruction
Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Here. A girl decided to hold a party in her house while her mom was away without telling her. She posted in her Myspace inviting everyone to the party... around 200 persons showed up and destroyed the house.

-R

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Quote:

...ripping out light fittings, covering walls with graffiti and littering the floor with cigarette butts, beer cans, condoms and pools of vomit.

That sounds like one bad ass party. :P

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Those UK kids are so irresponsible. You'd never hear about something like that in Uncle Sam's house!

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Yeah, had that happened in the US, the kid's mama would've suddenly come back and thought the house is being overrun by burglars and looters and taken the AK-47 she kept in her car for safety and mowed the fuckers.

You don't deserve my sig.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

when is the next one i'm going to it >:]

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

when is the next one i'm going to it >:]

Whats your address? I'm sure I can get someone to post an announcement on their MySpace page :)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Mokkan
Member #4,355
February 2004

That's some pretty crazy stuff. Guess it's not a good idea to post party invitations on MySpace...

Quote:

Yeah, had that happened in the US, the kid's mama would've suddenly come back and thought the house is being overrun by burglars and looters and taken the AK-47 she kept in her car for safety and mowed the fuckers.

Damn straight! ;)

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

No it would have been different if a guy through the party. Or if the girl had an older bother.

wow

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

You think a 17 year old guy could have kept 200 people from destroying the house? Let's face it, posting a party invitation on the largest community in the world is almost Darwin-award worthy.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Last autumn our president's teenage daughter had a party in the presidents palace. Luckily they didn't destroy it, just made a huge mess and provided lots of material to the newspapers :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kadriorg_Tallinn.jpg

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Quote:

You think a 17 year old guy could have kept 200 people from destroying the house? Let's face it, posting a party invitation on the largest community in the world is almost Darwin-award worthy.

a 17 year old guy has lots of mates that would have been the first ones at the party. ill let you guess the rest of it.

wow

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

In America the 17 year old guy could just whip out his AK-47 while a couple of his buddies handle the M-60. Only need three people to control a crowd of 200.

Marco Radaelli
Member #3,028
December 2002

:o

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

And you Britons don't think your police men need guns ::)

--

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

In America the 17 year old guy could just whip out his AK-47 while a couple of his buddies handle the M-60. Only need three people to control a crowd of 200.

Yeah, but in America, the 200 "guests" would have brought their own assault rifles.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

CGamesPlay said:

And you Britons don't think your police men need guns ::)

In their defense, when the British police carry guns they shoot innocent people 7 times in the head.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

Quote:

In their defense, when the British police carry guns they shoot innocent people 7 times in the head.

Accidentally.

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

The joke that all Americans are armed and stupid is getting a little old people...

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

The joke that all Americans are armed and stupid is getting a little old people...

Ok, so we'll take out the bit about being armed.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Ok, so we'll take out the bit about being armed.

That bit made me laugh out loud. ;D

[edit]

And "all americans are armed" is not much of a joke, either.

-R

ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

Article said:

Rachael Bell, 17, was detained on suspicion of causing criminal damage and questioned at a police station ...

Thats just funny... What a horrible mother.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

Thats just funny... What a horrible mother.

I'm assuming that in the UK, like here (NZ law is essentially the same as British law), Police will prosecute even if the mother doesn't wish to press charges.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

LennyLen said:

Yeah, but in America, the 200 "guests" would have brought their own assault rifles.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted.
So I went out and bought myself a MetalStorm

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Quote:

So I went out and bought myself a MetalStorm [youtube.com]

What a worthless weapon. It will defend nicely against exactly one target, but past that, uh, you have no ammo.

--

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

You still have ammo in the other barrels. And because it's electronically fired you can set it to fire off only a few at a time.

1   2 

Go to: