Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Bachelor party!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Bachelor party!
khristina yer
Member #5,795
May 2005

Well I just came home from a eight hour party in jax city.
I've never seen so many beautiful things in my life.
First we went to a 'nasty' strip club.
Then we went to a club that had complete nudity.
I've never been to one of these kind of things before.
how many of you have done this?

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

One time my friends and I took a buddy to a strip club for his birthday. 3 chicks took him up on stage, tied him to a chair, and gave him a lap dance. Then they proceeded to spank him with a whip. I recall him saying "that thing hurts!". :P

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

I have better things to do with my money than shoveling it into the panties of russian women who have no self-respect.

You don't deserve my sig.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Well he at least got to have some fun. Sad thing is by the rate a.cc'ers meet women, he'll still be a virgin in 20 years :P

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

I would never marry a guy who would consider going to a strip club the night before our wedding.

khristina yer
Member #5,795
May 2005

Quote:

I would never marry a guy who would consider going to a strip club the night before our wedding.

Well his girlfriend also went to a strip club, she said she got her breast licked by a stripper girl.

[edit]
Maybe they should take the purity test.
[/edit]

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high....

khristina yer
Member #5,795
May 2005

Yeah no kidding! The man of honer for the wedding, He was lying to his girl about where he was at. He didn't tell her that we went to the titty bar. I wonder whats going to happen when she finds out the truth.

And what would happen if the bride knew what kind of dance her future husband got;D
Of course I'm not going to be the one to say anything. And she did get her boobs licked by some strange girl.

Just a side note. These two have been together for 7 years now. And they are just now getting married. And the bride is now pregnet.(which was planned by them)

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Quote:

how many of you have done this?

I'm at one right now! I'm posting this from my mobile phone!

khristina yer
Member #5,795
May 2005

Can you take some pictures?:D
oh never mind, i see you posted an hour ago.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

I'm with jhuuskon, Diana, and SSC on this one. :P

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

I hoenstly don't see an issue with going to the clubs, but I don't see the point. its not like you can DO anything right there.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Way I see it, if you're the type to go gawk at other women now, you're the type that might do stuff with other women later in your marriage in a situation where you can. If you don't like (or can't handle) the idea of committing to one woman, here's an idea; don't get married. You'll be free with no ties, and the woman is free to marry someone more worth marrying. Everyone wins.

--
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Thats assuming a little to much. now if you proposition one of the strippers, then yeah, you're likely to have issues later. but a little healthy ogling is no big deal.

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

Thats assuming a little to much. now if you proposition one of the strippers, then yeah, you're likely to have issues later. but a little healthy ogling is no big deal.

Hope you're feeling secure in your relationship when your gf is checking out hot guys when you're out and about together. Maybe she can even tell you about the abs on that guy her and her friends saw at the strip club last weekend. No big deal, right?

--
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

attraction is normal. acting on it, when in a serious relationship, with someone other than your partner, is an issue... but otherwise? I might feel a little jealous, but then I'm a fat pig, so there you go.

--

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Quote:

Hope you're feeling secure in your relationship when your gf is checking out hot guys when you're out and about together. Maybe she can even tell you about the abs on that guy her and her friends saw at the strip club last weekend. No big deal, right?

zomfg you see into our lives!
we be checking booty and comparing notes.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I have no booty :'(

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

I do; since I've been going to the gym, I've noticed I get checked out quite a bit (I wear my sunglasses a lot, so I can see notice where they're looking without them realizing I see them ;D). Of course, I'm single, so I don't have to worry about a gf getting jealous. 8-)

And Thomas, I consider going to a strip club acting on it. Can't speak for all guys, but when the day comes that I'd rather look at a bunch of nameless women paid to dance for me than spend time in an actual relationship with a woman that is there not because she's paid to, but because she loves me and I love her (and would probably give me a lap dance anyway cough*and more*cough) ... yeah, I'll know the marriage is on the rocks at that point. :-/

--
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

some people go out to bars (that just happen to have naked women dancing) with friends, some even go to strip clubs WITH their significant others.

Just going to a strip club does not mean youd rather be THERE than with your significant other.

--

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Eh, if everyone involved is cool with it, it's cool. We're all different. Whatever floats your boat, man.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

That, I'll agree with.

--

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

Hippies ::)

I think strip clubs are evil. I used to goto strip clubs with friends when I was younger, but I won't ever go again. I know a guy who's wife is a stripper and to them it's no big deal. To me it would be a big deal, and not like 'woohoo, my wifes a stripper!!!' but a 'sign divorce papers here please' deal.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

KY said:

Yeah no kidding! The man of honer for the wedding, He was lying to his girl about where he was at. He didn't tell her that we went to the titty bar. I wonder whats going to happen when she finds out the truth.

That's disgusting. >:(

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Men are pigs, we need a RL episode of Sliders where all the men died off! :P

1   2 

Go to: