Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Blonde Joke

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Blonde Joke
Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

I usually don't post crap but this is a funny blonde joke i saw today.

Oddly enough the thread titled while(funny == true){} inspired me to post it :P

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Reminds me of the Idiot Card that you can buy at some gag stores. ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Old!

But a bit different than last time I heard it, though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Karadoc ~~
Member #2,749
September 2002

Yeah, it's a good one; but old as hell. Why didn't you just post a direct link to it though?

-----------

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

What a great joke!

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Quote:

Why didn't you just post a direct link to it though?

Blog-linking, ie. desperate attempt to use others' popularity to get traffic to your blog.

edit, now that i checked it out: Or in this case, stupid reciprocating blog linking.

BTW: a variation of that joke's been known in finland for aeons as the 'swedish perpetuum mobile'.

You don't deserve my sig.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Hi-Jack!
Derezo, do you use the term Chevron to describe distance?

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Quote:

Hi-Jack!

That's one of the first video clips i ever downloaded from the web. :)

You don't deserve my sig.

Rick
Member #3,572
June 2003

hmm, I think this should have not been linked as a blonde joke. It's like saying the idiots card is related to blondes, which it is not. Anyway this is more of a prank than a joke to me. I didn't even crack a smile. I want 5 seconds of my life back. :-/

========================================================
Actually I think I'm a tad ugly, but some women disagree, mostly Asians for some reason.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Quote:

It's like saying the idiots card is related to blondes, which it is not

Blondes == idiots.

ReyBrujo
January 2001

This is not Digg where you post a link to a blog that is trackpining another blog that has a link to a third blog which goes to a fourth blog...

I am still following links >_<

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」
Mitsuko's last words, Battle Royale

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Loosers, i was linked directly to the joke after the first link ;D
You just need to have the allegro plugin installed.

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Quote:

Derezo, do you use the term Chevron to describe distance?

I do not use the term 'Chevron'. Period.

:D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Rick
Member #3,572
June 2003

Quote:

Blondes == idiots.

Agreed, but a blonde joke always has a reference to a blonde in it. That's what makes it a blonde joke. You wouldn't tell a momma joke with a donkey would you? :)

Your donkey's so fat, when it sits around the house, it sits AROUND the house. Just not as funny. OK, maybe it is ;)

On a side note, is blonde not a word or something, cause the spell check hates it.

========================================================
Actually I think I'm a tad ugly, but some women disagree, mostly Asians for some reason.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

Are you blonde? ;D

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

On a side note, is blonde not a word or something, cause the spell check hates it.

Technically, blonde is the feminine version of blond. However, in the US they tend to use blond for both males and females. Most other english speaking countries use blonde for both males and felmales.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Quote:

I do not use the term 'Chevron'. Period.

Interesting...you should. It's a pretty good measure of distance.

Myrdos
Member #1,772
December 2001

Yes... here we see a recreation of two Egyptian slaves using an ancient Chevron to measure the size of their pyramids:
{"name":"chevron.JPG","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/5\/55d663c24e483c88fb0908c2154ac900.jpg","w":601,"h":397,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/5\/55d663c24e483c88fb0908c2154ac900"}chevron.JPG

Only 856 more measurements to make, boys! Eventually the invention of the "Chevron Stick" and the "laser-Chevron" would make the original Chevron obsolete, though it remains forever in our memories, and our hearts.

Seriously, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but that didn't seem to stop me from joining in.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I wonder if that link thing goes outside of LJ?

[edit] Yep, but now I wonder if I'll get out of the blog stuff and into a forum place? And yes I'm that bored to follow the links...

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

It just links back to the original link.

Jonny Cook
Member #4,055
November 2003

Quote:

This is not Digg where you post a link to a blog that is trackpining another blog that has a link to a third blog which goes to a fourth blog...

Maybe that's the joke. I think that's pretty funny. :D

[edit]
Yeah... am I doing something wrong? The links are in a continuous loop. Something about that makes me reallly claustrophobic.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Krzysztof Kluczek
Member #4,191
January 2004

Quote:

It just links back to the original link.

Which link exactly do you consider original? ;)

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

The first one that was posted, obviously. Use some common sense. ;)

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

Yeah... am I doing something wrong? The links are in a continuous loop. Something about that makes me reallly claustrophobic.

I said:

You just need to have the allegro plugin installed.

So, do you have it?

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

This forum has a lot of blondes i see....

Didn't i tell you guys this was crap!?:D

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

1   2 

Go to: