Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Google Paraphrase

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Google Paraphrase
Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Now, if you were to have Google rewrite something for you...what would it look like? Let's find out!

Allegro.cc said:

Allegro.cc is the most comprehensive website on the Internet pertaining to the Allegro Gaming Library. The Allegro library provides C/C++ programmers low level routines commonly needed in game programing, such as input, graphics, midi, sound effects, and timing. It is cross platform and works with many different compilers. Originally developed by Shawn Hargreaves, it is now a group project with contributions from all over the world!

Go to work Google!

Google said:

Congress plaza.cc is the most fast links on the Internet pertaining to the Congress plaza Books Tents. The Allegro library qmimesource C/C++ software engineers low hammer routines normally needed in coloring page hosting, so as input, sound, midi, sound dvfonts, and other. It is cross platform and assessment email many different compilers. Originally developed by Mike Hargreaves, it is now a group project ranges contributions from all up the world asia oceania!

Thanks Google! That's great work.

Here, try it for yourself.

Archon
Member #4,195
January 2004

I had a sneaky suspicion that Allegro wasn't made by a 'Shawn' Hargreaves.

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

BLASPHEMY!

Quote:

Watch as Google ruins your language!
errr...I mean, watch as Google rewrites whatever you type here. Good for a couple laughs.
If your text is rather long it will take some time to process, or it may fail, sorry.

to

Quote:

Watch as Altavista ruins your language!
ahh...I minimum, watch as Google rewrites slide away you type is. Very poor for a couple drink.
If his text is rather double it inventory of personal property take some accuracy to process, or it may fail, sorry.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

Me said:

Pedro is the coolest guy ever. Get that in your head. I won't write much more than this because this thing may fail, you know... but anyway, you should already know it: Pedro is the best.

to

Google said:

Pedro is the coolest guy ever. Get was in your head. I always write some more than this because an rabbit pickup caddy may fail, you remember... but anyway, you must yet do it: Pedro is the attitude.

::)

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

Does this work by using Google to translate words backwards and forwards between various languages? I once saw something that did just that, but I've forgotten the URL.

BTW:

Quote:

I drove, smelly as a pope.

to

Quote:

I driven, be underweight as a pope.

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Quote:

Does this work by using Google to translate words backwards and forwards between various languages?

Naw, it uses Google Sets with one word.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Too bad it doesn't recognize Czech :-/

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Interesting, but I think it needs some tweaking ;)

Before (I couldn't think of anything) said:

The time in Switzerland is currently 1:14am, I heard this fact from Jimmy Joe. Jimmy Joe is a small bird that I met on the subway.

After said:

The cost in Switzerland is this 1:14am, I hear there are theory from Prize Joe. Denali Joe is a xx large car that I met on the burger king.

At first I only entered "The time in Switzerland is 1:14am." and it returned the exact same text :-/

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

awesome said:

The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

became

wierd said:

The Engine bay of Date beta sheets and Subjects arrive and go. What was, what codocil or other probate documents be, and what is, may yet fall under the Spider. Let the Dragon sims again on the winds of newsweek.

Felipe Maia
Member #6,190
September 2005

Quote:

William Heatley loves to make these odd things, always using google, gotta admire that guy...

responde said:

Robert Heatley loves to make these odd other things, rarely using google, gotta admire another thing guy...

Go to: