Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Joke

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Joke
Moving Shadow
Member #5,973
July 2005

What goes click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?"

Stevie Wonder using a rubix cube.

Boom boom.

NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Dad: "What happened to your eye?"

Tom: "I was staring at a ball from afar, and I was wondering why it was getting bigger and bigger. Then, it hit me."

Rick
Member #3,572
June 2003

Quote:

What goes click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?"

Stevie Wonder using a rubix cube.

Bonus points if anyone can name the movie this was on (it wasn't Wonder but just an average blind guy). It's a classic.

========================================================
Actually I think I'm a tad ugly, but some women disagree, mostly Asians for some reason.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Don't know that, but take a guess at this, another blind movie guy, this one's easy:

"Okay. I got a song..."
"Uh huh..."
"S'called the XXXXXXXX." (not too easy ;))
"XXXXXXXXX... Cute title, who wrote it?"
"I did."
pause
"AH. (disappointed) You wrote it."
"yeah."
"Well sing it to me, man."
"SING IT?!"
"Yeah. It ain't like I can read the lyrics."

You don't deserve my sig.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Quote:

I thought it was the average person trying to build Allegro without reading the instructions.

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

ML said:

[quote2]
What goes click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?" click "is that right?"[/quote2]
I thought it was the average person trying to build Allegro without reading the instructions.

Great one! ;D

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

Bonus points if anyone can name the movie this was on (it wasn't Wonder but just an average blind guy). It's a classic.

From the style of joke alone, whichever one of those Gene Wilder/Richard Pryor vehicles features one of them being blind?

Rick
Member #3,572
June 2003

That's true :), but it's UHF. Blind guy makes 1 move and asks homeless guy "is this it?", and keeps doing it.

========================================================
Actually I think I'm a tad ugly, but some women disagree, mostly Asians for some reason.

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

but it's UHF

I'd be surprised if that even got an international release.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

It did.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

No it didn't. I don't have any evidence whatsoever for this wild assertion, but it doesn't look like you do either.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Speaking of Jokes there were some good lines in Broken News yesterday.

To paraphrase:
"43 people were fatally killed when a packed bus full of suicide bombers collided with a car.."

"Industrial strength mustard was found concealed in hair spray containers. It is believed the terrorists intended to combine the mustard with gas, to form the deadly poison mustard gas."

They just made me laugh. :)

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Thomas Harte said:

No it didn't. I don't have any evidence whatsoever for this wild assertion, but it doesn't look like you do either.

What, besides having seen it back in the day? :)
It was released here under the name "Vidioten".

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

What, besides having seen it back in the day?

Nope, that's perfect evidence! Did it get a proper theatrical release or was it a straight to video job?

Quote:

They just made me laugh.

As much as "Headmaster uses pig faced boy as satellite dish", or Burt Reynolds escaping down the M1 in a dodgem?

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Quote:

Yes it did, it appeared on the big screen in Canada. Also, it was released overseas as "The Vidiot From UHF".

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

As much as "Boy who got 24 A's in his A-levels denies exams are getting easier, saying "I am an genius."

:D

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

how did the giraffe make the MBA?

he was 'giraffted'! :D

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

how did the giraffe make the MBA?

he was 'giraffted'!

that made me puke. :-X

Check this out:
http://comp.uark.edu/~spsilve/pearls.JPG

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

aybabtu
Member #2,891
November 2002

Quote:

that made me puke.

That made me laugh!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

Check this out:

Am I the only one that doesn't get it? :o

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

It was my shot at making you puke. Just read it aloud.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

Quote:

Am I the only one that doesn't get it? :o

Yes. Its alliteration

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

My old nemesis, Annie May, the sea anemone /.../ enemy, Annie May the anemone /.../ amenities like anime, Annie May, my sea anemone enemy...

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

It took me a while to get it, and then I read X-G's post ::).

-R

thematrixeatsyou
Member #6,183
September 2005

That joke was sad.....

What's green, fuzzy, has 4 legs and balls? A pool table.

good food is t3h pwn <-- if anyone can find out how old this sig is they win an ascii penguin

1   2 

Go to: