Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Joke

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Joke
Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

What's green, fuzzy, has 4 legs and balls? A pool table.

Drat. I was going to say the Hulk's pet dog. :(

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

The most evil joke I've heard this week:

Q: What's the best thing about dating thirty-six year olds?

A: There are thirty of them.

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Q: What's the difference between a violin and a double bass?

A: The double bass burns longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Moving Shadow
Member #5,973
July 2005

2 cannibals are eating a clown, one looks to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

imaxcs
Member #4,036
November 2003

Rather sad too:

What's yelllow and can't swim?
A dredger!

Any why?
Because it has only one arm!

edit: another (really sad) one:

A mother and her handicapped child sit on a bus.
Mother: "Could you go to the driver and ask him for two tickets?"
Child: "SSSUUUURRRREEEE!!!"
Child goes to driver.
Child: "CCCAAANNN III GGGEETTT TWWOO TIICCKKEETTSS???"
The bus driver stands up and gives the child a left swinger. The child goes back to the mother, disappointed and beaten.
Child: "TTHHHEE BBBUUUSSDDRRIIVVVEERR HHIITTT MEEE!!!"
Mother: "Is he crazy? Beating up a handicapped child for asking him for two tickets? Let's go to him and teach him a lesson!"
Both go to the bus driver.
Mother: "Why did you hit my child?!"
Driver: "WWWHHAAAT DDIIDDD HHHEEE TTAAAKKEEE MMEEE FFOOOOR???"

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

It was my shot at making you puke. Just read it aloud.

Makes sense now. I don't read aloud.

Quote:

My old nemesis, Annie May, the sea anemone /.../ enemy, Annie May the anemone /.../ amenities like anime, Annie May, my sea anemone enemy...

Sorry to waste your effort, but I got it as soon as he said the preceding. :P

Quote:

The most evil joke I've heard this week:

Q: What's the best thing about dating thirty-six year olds?

A: There are thirty of them.

Let's just not.... go there as far as "evil" jokes are concerned. Unless you want to, of course! ;D Horribly wrong jokes are quite funny due to their shock factor.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Still my favorite sick joke:

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
It depends on how hard you throw them.

..but let's not go there ;)

Q: What did the blonde's left leg say to her right leg?
A: We could make a lot of money between us.

There was a a woman who married young and in 5 years she had 5 children. Then her husband died. She remarried and within the 7 years they were married, she had 7 children. Again her husband passed away. She remarried, and after 3 years she had another 3 children. Her husband died and shortly after so did she. At her funeral the minister said 'Finally, Lord, they are together at last.'
The woman's sister remarked 'I wonder which of her husbands he is referring to?'
Her brother said 'I believe he is speaking about her legs.'

A cherokee man comes into a coffee shop carrying a shot gun and a bucket full of manure. He sits down and orders a coffee, drinks it, throws the bucket into the air and shoots it. Then leaves.
The next day he comes back and has another bucket of crap and a shotgun. He sits down and orders a coffee. The cashier says 'No way, buddy. There's still a mess from yesterday, what the hell is your problem?'
The Cherokee man says 'I'm to become manager. I come, shoot shit, drink coffee, make mess and leave.'

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Moving Shadow
Member #5,973
July 2005

An 85-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the 80-year-old said "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?" The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was setting off hunting, he was in
a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realised he'd left his gun at home and so couldn't shoot the magnificent creature but out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor. The 85-year-old said, "If you ask me, I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver." The doctor replied, "My point exactly".

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

"Y-y-you co-co-could think I w-w-ould have diff-fif-fificulti-ti-ties da-datig g-g-g-girls be-be-beca-ca-ca-cause my stut-tut-tututering. Well, yes... not that-tat-at the g-g-girls would have anyth-th-thing ag-ag-against stut-tut-tut-tering g-g-guys, b-but sometimes it-t-it just d-d-d-doesn't work-k-k. Like t-the other d-d-day when I wa-wa-was with my d-d-ate in cent-t-t-ral pa-pa-pa-park. A c-c-cat was sit-tit-ti-ting not f-far frrrrommm muss us and it was lick-kick-ing its p-p-paws and c-c-cleaning itself l-l-like cats d-d-do. It look-ko-ked so n-nice when it-tit was ge-ge-gent-t-tly rub-bubbbb-bubbing its cheeks, so I wanted t-t-to ho-hold m-m-mmmy d-date and feel her sofffft-t-t cheek-k-ks and said t-t-to her: 'D-d-d-darling, I'd like t-t-t-to d-d-d-do t-t-t-to you wwwwwhat that-t-t-t c-c-c-cat is do-do-do-do-ing t-t-o herselffffff'. B-but when I fi-fi-fi-finallllly ma-ma-managed t-to sssssay that, the c-c-c-cat wasn't llllicking its p-paws anymore."

Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

85 year old man complains to doctor -- "I have a beautiful 20 year old wife, a sprawling ranch house in Beverly Hills, 300 million dollars in the bank!" Doc asks "What's wrong with that? Sounds to me like you have it made!" "But Doc, I can't remember where I live!"

What goes "vroom screech! vrooom screech!" ? Idiot at an intersection with a flashing red light.

Cannibal comes home to see the wife with a Spanish monk in the cookpot:
"Oh, no! Not missionary again!"

My boss told me he made some officer in US Marine Corp his enemy with this one:
boss: "What's the difference between a Private First Class and a second lieutenant?"
officer: "One's enlisted and the other's an officer"
boss: "Almost right, the difference is the Private First Class has been promoted!"

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

What's the difference between a jeweler and a jailer? One sells watches... one watches cells ::)
(uber old one)

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Joel Pettersson
Member #4,187
January 2004

Some hideously crappy puns: (I got flamed at another forum for posting them, but seeing as quite a few members here successfully make good use of more-or-less crappy puns, hopefully that won't happen here)

Brace yourself! ...I have had bracers.

The drow have a funny religion. Why? Well... LOLth.

(Wheel of Time reference) What does Lan fear? Lanfear!

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

I want to kill you.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Kay, time to whip it out.

What do you call a lady with one leg?
Ilean

What do you call a guy with no legs and no arms, in the ocean?
Bob

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in a mailbox?
Bill

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in a cooking pot?
Stew

What do you call a guy in a hole?
Phil

Aight, that's all you get for now.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Man... I want to say one so bad... but it's so horrible. Quite possibly the worst joke I've heard... (highschoolers are so screwed up!)

What do you tell a black jew?

PM for the answer, and only if you can take a joke. :)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Aiight.

You are what you eat is a saying for people who don't think much about what they say. Come on, think about it; I'd much rather be a bull or a boar than a carrot who lives his whole life buried in the ground.

Ooh i'm going to be hated for this but it wouldn't be the first time.

A friend came up with this proverb during a long and tiring combat excercise (my apologies if the joke loses a bit of its edge in translation): "A bad wanker has sex. A good wanker can masturbate using a woman."

You don't deserve my sig.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

A bad wanker has sex. A good wanker can masturbate using a woman."

I had sex tonight!

That's the funniest joke I've ever made...but I'm not laughing for some reason.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Quote:

One sells watches... one watches cells

- What's the difference between a woman coming from the church and a woman lying in a bath tube?
- When she comes from the church, her soul is full of hope.

thematrixeatsyou
Member #6,183
September 2005

The great thing about thirty-six year olds, is that if you get bored with them you can swap them for two eighteen-year-olds.

good food is t3h pwn <-- if anyone can find out how old this sig is they win an ascii penguin

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

What do you call the guy with no arms and legs in a pile of leaves?
Russell

What's the difference between an epileptic corn husker and a prostitute who suffers from Montezumas Revenge?
One shucks and has the fits, and the other [explicitives deleted]...

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

1   2 

Go to: