Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Installation, Setup & Configuration » installing allegro on Linux for KDevelop

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
installing allegro on Linux for KDevelop
Michael Faerber
Member #4,800
July 2004

Oh sorry, I couldn't know. ;)

--
"The basic of informatics is Microsoft Office." - An informatics teacher in our school
"Do you know Linux?" "Linux? Isn't that something for visually impaired people?"

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Yeah, me either. I thought it'd give the same results for any place... Anyways, that article describes how to PROPERLY add Allegro to KDevelop.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Mars
Member #971
February 2001

Quote:

It should be enough to fill in the output of the command allegro-config --libs to the compiler options of your project.

the output

You need to call it in a shell and copy the output into that textbox.

--
This posting is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Simple search on the forums would have probably lead you to this:
Allegro project template for KDevelop

In theory it works, at least on my pc's. If not then let me know and I'll see what I can fix.

In general adding `allegro-config --libs` in linker settings is bad. For eplanation why it is bad read this

1   2 

Go to: