Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » most time you've been rejected by a girl.

Credits go to Derezo, Kanzure, Thomas Fjellstrom, and wearetheborg for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
most time you've been rejected by a girl.
the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

hehehehehe sucks to be you!

boo hoo, maybe you should take everything everybody says on the internet and cry about it all day!

IMO, taking the internet as your life is stupid;D

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

TF: I believe Yves is trying to say that he would not want his personal life posted to forums in the manner of SSC&friends. He is entitled to an opinion. You can (and should ;)) ignore it.

Edited to save my ass. 8-)

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

I'd just like yves to stop being such a retard. He can't possibly be this stupid.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Quote:

I'd just like yves to stop being such a retard. He can't possibly be this stupid.

Um..who cares? Let him be 'this' stupid. It's called an opinion. I don't see any counter-proof to why you shouldn't try to monitor what you put up about your life on the internet.

Edit
Yves: I point you to my previous edit in the upwards direction. :)

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Quote:

ok mister smarts, where in this thread did i say something retarded?

Maybe you're taking the internet to personaly, go outside, talk to some people, develop some social skills. Maybe, then, your life wont be based off the 'net and your sister 8-)

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

dumbass said:

ok mister smarts, where in this thread did i say something retarded?

Right here:

Quote:

it's hilarious how the both of them deal with their real life issues on internet forums

Its not the internet, its you. You're an idiot. I can't stand people that can't even pretend to understand what it may be like for others, and make stupid comments, like

Quote:

Maybe you're taking the internet to personaly, go outside 8-)

edit:

Mr Edit said:

Maybe you're taking the internet to personaly, go outside, talk to some people, develop some social skills. Maybe, then, your life wont be based off the 'net and your sister 8-)

Right. If that was possible, I would. But again, you fail to even think that I actually have a condition that makes it impossible to stay out in public too long. Moron.

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Uhh... Yves was actually right for once. A couple discussing their relationship with each other on a public forum instead of face-to-face is just weird...

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it when people get pissed off over the INTERNET!

I love you Tommy :-**10

give it up thomas, you're wrong, and I'm right:P

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

read the edit fuckwit.

--

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Quote:

Don't tell me that's from vh1 with weird al now is it?

VH1? VH1? We don't need no stinkin' VH1! ;)

It's UHF, anyway. Heh...

Hey, Yves and TF. I got an idea!
STFU! ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

I'd like to point out..

Quote:

Its not the internet, its you. You're an idiot. I can't stand people that can't even pretend to understand what it may be like for others, and make stupid comments, like

Okay, so it is the people talking. Very true. But it's just text. Relationship communication is better (majority says, at least) when talking instead of text. It's over the internet where people can see it from around the world. Perhaps that's just a stupidity factor...;)

Pssst! You're both right. ;)

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Quote:

read the edit yuckywit.

boohoo, you hurt my feelings!!!!:'(

:-* you get another kissy

sticks and stone dude....

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

To settle the little thought that smc and I talk about our relationship online rather than in real life, that is false. We do it in real life but it often spills out onto here, think of allegro as a blog, heh.

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Allegro is not a blog.
I've hated how people use blogs as emotional containers. Although good to release emotions, wouldn't it be best to keep it..like..private to a select group?!
Edit: If you can be hurt by what you say, of course and only if.

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Quote:

Allegro is not a blog.
I've hated how people use blogs as emotional containers. Although good to release emotions, wouldn't it be best to keep it..like..private to a select group?!

I have a great idea, use Thomas as your blog. He seems to care a great deal about the both of you:o

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Even better idea, go back to the miserable banned hole you crawled out from.

Edit:

Quote:

You're both crazy. If you get mad at each other over your beliefs, you really need to go work things out.

Not every couple shares the same beliefs. Its only natural to have differing beliefs on some subjects, and it is also natural to get a little angry as long as you talk about it and nothing too bad happens from it.

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

i h4x0r3d my way out. It was quite simple, i had to divert all the warp plasma into the deflector dish. I then created a stable warp field.

Gotta love startrek8-)

It seems people here actually really hear me out, never before had i been given so much attention on a.cc.

If you cant take my little opinions (such as TF, the guy just couldnt handle it, he resorted to name calling...how low...), i dont think forums are your cup of tea.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

C'mon guys, Yves ain't so bad.

He's like the newb who never learns to play ;)
Think of him that way, and everything he says is funny as all hell. It doesn't even have to make sense! Which is good, because usually, it doesn't ;D

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Derezo, you sir, are l33t

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

See what I mean, folks?
BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

That was so amazing that there are no words to describe it. So, I'm going to make one up. Scrumtralecent.

(I'm just one big reference book...)

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Quote:

It was quite simple, i had to divert all the warp plasma into the deflector dish. I then created a stable warp field.

Wouldn't the warp field collapse after 20 seconds at Warp 9.93? You wouldn't get too far, especially with the dilitheum matrix destabalizing and all.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

(I'm just one big reference book...)

Stil haven't read HHGttG though, have you? ;) Hi, guys, you must be so amazingly glad to see me you can't even find words to tell me what a cool frood I am ...

In other news, why is TF so testy? :-/

Quote:

C'mon guys, Yves ain't so bad.

He's like the newb who never learns to play

We should isolate him to the OT forums then, so some of us don't have to put up with him. :)

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Quote:

HHGttG

Y'know, I should just go right out this second and buy that. At 11:30am.

ctrl +n
amazon.ca enter

;)

[edit] For $12, how can I lose?
Hell, while I'm at it.. I'll get a few more :P

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Buy all the books though. All five.

EDIT: You want this.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Quote:

In other news, why is Thomas Fjellstrom so testy?

His hormone levels must off the hook again. He's been attacking me at all opportunities, and providing me with loads of fun

;D

[edit]

credits: TF, you get a credit because i love you:-*

Go to: