Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » most time you've been rejected by a girl.

Credits go to Derezo, Kanzure, Thomas Fjellstrom, and wearetheborg for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
most time you've been rejected by a girl.
SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

If I had friends that did things that were sensitive topics to me( and I do) I would prefer them not to bring them up, for I get angry very quickly.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

But then you'll always be angry. At least if you have these conversations you can try to move on and be less sensitive to them.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Yeah, some people just can't handle sensitive areas of conversation. What's cool about a web forum, is that you can just avoid them alltogether by not posting anything related to sensitive material.

However, it's stupid to say something and then when someone asks a question about it, you get all offended. ::)

"I just had sex the other day!"
"With who?"
"NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS, YOU DILLHOLE! GO SUCK ON A RAILROAD SPIKE! I HOPE YOU DIE!" ;)

A friend and I always talk about religious stuff. He's a touch fanatical, but not too bad.
Although it's usually when we're drunk..... I remember the last time he said that Fasting was invented by the bible. ::)
We got into that because I was saying about breakfast being the first meal of the day, and that it was breaking your fast. So he said something along the lines of "So the bible invented breakfast?"

That sort of.. umm.. stopped the seriousness of the discussion. ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Quote:

Yeah, some people just can't handle sensitive areas of conversation. What's cool about a web forum, is that you can just avoid them alltogether by not posting anything related to sensitive material.

Well... Now I know why I love forums so much.

---
"Even the best spellcaster can't transmute bread into bread." - spellcaster

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

My friends don't bring up sensitive topics in a serious manner, joking around I can handle and do quite often, just not seriously.

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

Quote:

It's disgusting the way people think sex is the ultimate meaning of life

My seventh grade science teacher believed and kept telling us that the meaning of life was reproduction. The only way to do that that I know of is sex. So if you think like him. It is.

NOTICE: This post's grammar/spelling/puncuation is definitive. English is frequently inaccurate.
---
"Puppet Sex!!!!" - Goalie Ca

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Theres a difference between reproduction and sex for pleasure.

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

True. But theres no way getting around sex if you want to reproduce. Personally I don't feel the way my teacher does. I also think that the world is sex crazy these days.

NOTICE: This post's grammar/spelling/puncuation is definitive. English is frequently inaccurate.
---

deps
Member #3,858
September 2003

Ever heard of cloning?

---
Layers are good, all good things have layers, like onions. Good things also stink. - Trezker
I now have a page and a blog!

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

I don't know if that would be considered reproducing would it? Well it would be I guess because you produce the subject again.

---

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

..there's also the whole 'being born in a petri dish' thing. Not exactly cloning, but might as well be ;)

I wouldn't let my science teacher tell me the meaning of life, though. Sounds like he was a bit full of himself?

Quote:

My friends don't bring up sensitive topics in a serious manner

I enjoy the odd serious talk with friends, about various things. I've talked with friends about sex, STD's, getting girls pregnant and all that sort of stuff. It's not like I would talk to my PARENTS about that kind of stuff. Ugh..

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

The only topic I consider sensitive is sex, I openly talk about just about everything else to everyone else.

Adol
Member #2,328
May 2002

Quote:

supplies! [reference]

Derezo: Don't tell me that's from vh1 with weird al now is it? That movie rocked ;D.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

Derezo: Don't tell me that's from vh1 with weird al now is it? That movie rocked

Stupid! You're so stupid!

*goes to drink from the fire hose*

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

I agree with SSC.. it is a sensitive subject. Always has been. I don't talk about the morals behind it with him.. we both basically.. note the basically.. have the same morals regarding it.. But we will not discuss that.

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Err... is it just me or is there something wrong with the concept of not being able to discuss sex with the person you're having sex with..?

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

gnolam said:

Err... is it just me or is there something wrong with the concept of not being able to discuss sex with the person you're having sex with..?

Sometimes it is.. but I would rather him not be mad at me or at all. However, we do talk about sex pertaining to us? O.o;

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

There's something wrong with communicating to your boyfriend/girlfriend (who's sitting not too far away from you) through these forums.

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

it's hilarious how the both of them deal with their real life issues on internet forums

[edit] fix0r3d my sp mistake

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Its hilarious how little you try to understand that not eveyone is the same. ::)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

It's hilarious how you make assumptions about what people do/dont understand8-)

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Quote:

Quote:

Sometimes it is.. but I would rather him not be mad at me or at all. However, we do talk about sex pertaining to us? O.o;

You're both crazy. If you get mad at each other over your beliefs, you really need to go work things out.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

It's hilarious how you make assumptions about what people do/dont understand8-)

It's painfully obvious you don't understand much of anything. Just look at this post:

Quote:

it's hilarious how the both of them deal with their real life issues on internet forums

It shows a through lack of understanding on your part.

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

or learn to communicate better, you guys shouldnt be putting your personal lives on the 'net...just think about it, whatever you write about you and your personal life will never ever disapear from the intarweb.

Thomas, maybe i just give enough of a damn to try to understand their situation
:P

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

For me, I have no personal life, my reallife consists of My immediate family (mainly my sister), and thats about it. For now, the internet is my life. Live with it, and quit saying stupid things.

--

Go to: