Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » most time you've been rejected by a girl.

Credits go to Derezo, Kanzure, Thomas Fjellstrom, and wearetheborg for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
most time you've been rejected by a girl.
Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Quote:

I have something called a sense of humour and decent social skills, something many allegro.cc members lack

Good think I lack those. I wouldn't like to be banned from allegro.cc :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Reno Midgar
Member #4,792
July 2004

Me? Loads of times, cos I'm always too p*ssed (drunk) so never get taken seriously.

Do you beleive in Time Travel?

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

I don't have a mating instinct.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Jacob Dawid
Member #4,045
November 2003

Well, I didn't try, she tried...

I was just walking down the street when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned round and bloops I had the best kiss EVER... I could sell that to hollywood :)

ReyBrujo
January 2001

Jacob Dawid said:

I was just walking down the street when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned round

Have you been playing too much Paranoia? ;)

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」
Mitsuko's last words, Battle Royale

Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

Quote:

All you've ever wanted, so to speak, is to get knee'd in the groin.

At least I know what I want, so nyah!

Quote:

I don't have a mating instinct.

Don't worry. Primal instincts will wake up eventually.

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Quote:

Have you been playing too much Paranoia?

Well, the Paranoia family of songs is hard, but they're not THAT hard...

Quote:

Don't worry.

I can take care of primal instincts just fine. Singleplayer is underrated. ;)

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Jacob Dawid
Member #4,045
November 2003

OK, at this point here I HAVE to confess I have played TOO MUCH Counterstrike...

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I've been rejected every time I asked a girl.. however it seems that when a girl asks me out she's the obsessive type and won't go away after that :p

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Perhaps you are aiming too high. Follow this guide to be a winner ;)

1. Choose two of the following traits:

- fat
- ugly
- spotty

Or if you really are sad, choose all three.

This way you will be guaranteed 4 girls of different personalities.

2. Choose one of the above and you will be guaranteed a further 2 girls. Spotty girls who aren't fat or ugly may just be out of your league.

Neil.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Jeeze.. I'm not ugly I'm just not social enough to go out and hunt one down, I have other priorities than getting laid you know :P

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Quote:

I have other priorities than getting laid you know

Good man. I wish more people would be like that, but no, it seems that everyone between the ages of 13 and 25 are sex-crazy madmen who want nothing else than sex and go to extreme lengths just to get it. Might be pointed out that they don't want companionship either; they just want to get laid and that's it. End of story.

To those people I say: Get a freaking life. :P

--

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

To those people I say: Get a freaking life.

Meeee!

Well, I'd say that you need to have relatively good social skills (a life) to get laid. It's not like being all day coding in the basement, you need to have topics of conversation (besides the latest hardware and games) and stuff.

-R

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Has it ever struck you that some people don't think that "getting laid" is something extremely important you have to seek out, or just don't give a damn either way? Me, I'm appalled and offended at this sexocentric culture we live in. It's disgusting the way people think sex is the ultimate meaning of life, and something you just HAVE to do, and that everyone wants. Not saying sex is bad, but the way it's thought of today is just... urgh.

Me, I couldn't care less. If a girl finds me attractive (hah! like that's ever going to happen), so be it, but it'll have to be on my terms. It's just not that important.

I have better things to do with my time. Coding, learning, studying, all of those are infinitely more important than sex. It's just that simple. And, I reserve the right to believe anyone who cares that much about sex to be a pretty pathetic character. It's not solely about personal interest...

--

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Has it ever struck you that some people don't think that "getting laid" is something
extremely important you have to seek out, or just don't give a damn either way?

I didn't say you HAD to care about sex. I'm not telling you that to do what you don't want. I just said that we don't have to abstain from it just because you don't like it. And it has not stopped me from finishing my studies, or getting a job, or keep learning :P

-R

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

sex is my main motivation!

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Quote:

At least I know what I want, so nyah!

So do I, Kirsi just doesn't seem to acknowledge that. ;D

You don't deserve my sig.

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Quote:

I wish more people would be like that, but no, it seems that everyone between the ages of 13 and 25 are sex-crazy madmen who want nothing else than sex and go to extreme lengths just to get it.

Well said! Altough i think that everyone who are single sometimes long for a relationship, as it is much more than just sex (it´s love to for example), but that´s something different than what you commented on and to be considered as a remark only to the subject.

Everybody Needs Somebody to love said:

When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joys within you dies
Don't you want somebody to love
Don't you need somebody to love
Wouldn't you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love

When the garden flowers, they are dead, yes
And your mind is so full of dread
I'd really like somebody to love
But it's hard to find somebody to love

Your eyes, I say your eyes, they look like his
But in your head baby
I'm afraid you don't know where it is
Wouldn't you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love

Tears are running, running in your bed
And your friends baby, they treat you like a guest
I'd really like somebody to love
But it's hard to find somebody to love

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

I'm still trying to ask... im too shy :-[:(
ashamed

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

I've never been rejected, simply because I've never asked anyone.
What about the hultsfred girl you say, I didn't ask her, she didn't ask me, we just got together, like magnets we were drawn to eachother.

james_lohr
Member #1,947
February 2002

I've not asked either. This, coupled with the fact that all the girls that have asked me out (or let me know they like me through other people) have not been the ones I like, has resulted in me having 0 girlfriends :(. The reason why I haven't asked is not just down to me being shy/fear of rejection. In fact if the I asked out the girl who I really like and she said yes, it would probably cause more problems than happiness for me 'cause we'd be going to different universities etc.

I certainly wouldn't be looking for sex, only a long term relationship. That doesn't mean I don't have "mating instincts", it means that my logical mind is more powerful than my mating instincts. Actually I wouldn't even consider going out with a girl who believes that sex before marriage is acceptable.

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

hugs ex gee Wow... X-G is a prime example of what I looked for and found in SSC. He wasn't obsessed about sex as most guys are. Ex gee knows what it's all about. :) Not just sex. Go ex geee!!

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Nothing on Steeeve Tee?

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Steeeve Tee: Ess Ess See loves you too!

Go to: