Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Nutella?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Nutella?
Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

We have Nutella here. But I think more people eat Marmite here which is.. a yeast extract. You either really love it, or really hate it (as the commercials advertising it show).

I'm never plucked up the courage to eat it, but my ex-housemate loves it! ;D

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

I've tasted Nutella

Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Spain. I've searched and nutella exists here, but nocilla is very advertised on TV (never seen a nutella spot) so it's the one most consumed.

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Slovenia - we have Nutella

Quote:

a yeast extract

mmmpf :-X mm :-X m :-X :-X ... bwuaghhhhh ;D

--
sig used to be here

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Quote:

a yeast extract

Translate to English please

Mars
Member #971
February 2001

I always wondered if Ferrero originally was an Italian company. If so, are Kinder Überraschungseier Italian? I wouldn't think so.

--
This posting is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

We got that kinder eggs here (off-topic off-topic)

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Mmm, Ferrero Rocher...

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Got that too, and they're delicious :)

Rick
Member #3,572
June 2003

Do you toast the bread you put it on or just plain bread? Toasted maybe, plain bread would taste like crap.

========================================================
Actually I think I'm a tad ugly, but some women disagree, mostly Asians for some reason.

Mars
Member #971
February 2001

There are different ways to eat Nutella:

• pure

• on fresh real rolls

• on real bread

• on toasted white bread

It's best if accompanied by milk.

--
This posting is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Uhh... After reading this thread i don't wonder why the world is so fat.

If i want chocolate, i'll buy some blue Fazer (the best solid chocolate in the world, period). But that Nutella stuff appears hideous to me.

You don't deserve my sig.

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

It IS hideous. I can't see any good use for it...

Now, Ferrero Rocher, now that's good chocolate. ;)

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Fazer chocolade, got that one too

Korval
Member #1,538
September 2001

Quote:

Do you people know what Nutella is?[

Oh my God, Nutella is the quintessential essence of "The Good Stuff".

It's not entirely chocolate. It has a nutty taste to it as well. But if there is evidence of God's existence, it is Nutella.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Of course, Fazer's blue line consists of over 30 flavours, but i meant the original, the one in all blue wrappers, pure milk chocolate.

edit: If i want a nutty taste to my chocolate, i'll but some Fazer blue with hazelnuts (blue-yellow package). not that obnoxious goo of yours.

You don't deserve my sig.

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

blue Fazer

"Novi" and "Lindt" are the best solid chocolate in the world!!!

personally i think that the best use of Nutella is on a fresh slice of good bread or directly from the spoon to the mouth :D

We have orange chocolat, milk, coffe, nut, cereals, gianduia(i don't know whats the translation, sorry), wafer chocolate and many other delicius flavors... ;D

Quote:

Toasted maybe, plain bread would taste like crap.

i think that toasted would taste like crap
:P

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Toasted??!! What were you thinking?? If you have to put it on something, put it on fresh white bread (as in not those sliced bricks packaged in plastic). Goes well with pancakes too...

--
sig used to be here

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

Toasted??!! What were you thinking?? If you have to put it on something, put it on fresh white bread (as in not those sliced bricks packaged in plastic). Goes well with pancakes too...

you are wise... i bow in front of your knowledge in chocolat and Nutella :P... where are you from? something tells me your not from the USAs..;)

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

If you eat Nutella you should eat it pure. Putting it on bread is heresy...

And Avenger: I know for a fact they sell (or at least used to sell) Nutella in Norway.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Krzysztof Kluczek
Member #4,191
January 2004

I think this thread misses this link. ;)

LSd016
Member #3,561
May 2003

Too many calories. :( But the good thing is that it gives you energy.

edit: ;)

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I always have two slices of bread (real bread, not the white wimpy stuff ;)) with nutella and chocolate chips for breakfast (and two cups of tea with milk).
I usually have two more slices of bread with the same for lunch, along with two slices of bread with cheese or peanut butter.

So yeah, I know what nutella is and I do like it.

Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

I was always a fan of the "with strawberries" concept, but maybe that's just me. Nutella is awesome regardless.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

I've never even heard of Nutella. :P But I'm trying to avoid junky food, so I guess I would expect that, from the sound of it. :)

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

1   2   3 

Go to: