The milk challenge
superstar4410
Member #926
January 2001

from milk to gravity,

wow,

I seem the common relation;D

can a topic ever stay on point (j\k):-*

Don't take yourself too seriously, but do take your responsibilities very seriously.

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

pretty long thread...over 100 replies!!!

kdevil
Member #1,075
March 2001

Quote:

can a topic ever stay on point

Not here! Long live the Off-Topic forum!
;D;D;D;D;D

-----
"I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Not here and not after so many posts.

We should try switching topics every 50 posts so the thread keeps growing. ;D What's the record here, anyway?

Hmmm .... I wonder if anyone here reads X-Men books ....

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Just to bring it "back on topic", ever see those old milk commercials (sp? doesn't look right) where they got that astronaught in space.. uhh.. can't remember his name (ugh.. he's from my home town!) and he's drinking milk? :P

That looked really kewl.... yeah :) It looks more like eating flying marbles than drinking milk ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Once when I was a little kid physically (mentally I still am) I ate a marble. Hurt like hell going down and getting it out was none easier either. ;D

Oh yesterday was terrible.. I was out of smokes and out of money... The ultimate nervousness that followed... I think I think I haven't ever been that nervous without a reason not involving my addictions. That happens too if i can't satisfy my bass addiction too. (Neighbours love me for that ;D)

You don't deserve my sig.

kdevil
Member #1,075
March 2001

I think the most-hugest-thread-ever record setter was something around 250-300 posts. I also think matthew locked it because it was just too big to continue.

-----
"I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

Im addicted to guitar playing!

Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

Quote:

I wonder if anyone here reads X-Men books ....

X-Men? Bah. Cool people read Squee!

Long live Jhonen Vasquez!

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

X-Men? Why read the books when you can watch the show? :)

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Please. The show does NOT compare.

WTF is Squee? And for the record, cool people read Transformers (assuming they can find a copy ;) )

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Just like 'cool' people read startrek novels? I'm dumb!. How bout starwars novels? hehe.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

23yrold3yrold: Probably not (I haven't read too much of the comics), but it's my understanding that they foced everyone who worked on the show to read through everything X-Men that they had produced 'till then just to get the right feel :)
(btw, I'm not talking about this "Evolution" crap that's currently running on TV).

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

Sqee is a kid who lives in a very dark world ... um ... lots of monters and things. By the guy who did JTHM and fillerbunny. Hard to describe ... your local comic shop (provided you have one) probably has something of one of these series ... anyway, it's good, but quite sick as well.

The writer also did the TV show Invader Zim.

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Cool people in sweden read Herman Hedning.8-)

WOW:
Just found this
[url http://www.stinkfactor.com/]
See the contest to the right!!
[/url]
Drink a gallon of milk in 30 minutes!

Drink 1 Gallon of Milk within 30 minutes. No vomitting within 1 hour from start of challenge. Anything that comes up within 30 minutes from the start can be re-consumed. No food or water allowed during event.

:o

the_y_man
Member #1,770
December 2001

ugh! I could never drink one gallon of milk in 30 mins!

Go to: