Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » The milk challenge

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
The milk challenge
sicgamemaker
Member #1,365
June 2001

Apparently, it is some record that a guy drank an entire gallon of whol emilk in an hour...wihtout throwing up. ME, and 4 of my freinds here at college, decided to test this. After an hour, teh score was
me: 3/4 gallon
dude 1: 1/2 gallon
dude 2: 3/4 gallon
dude 3: gallon

after a very shoprt time, say 30 seconds, teh guy taht finished the gallon thrwew up all over the path that connects two of our dorms. i, after attempting to drink mor emilk, threw up all over the path too. dude #2 also puked his guts out, and soon followed dude 1. it was really funny, and none of us actually did it. i was wondering if anyone else had ever had any luck at this? hehe, or comments on how stupid we are, anything would be appreciated

**note: on top of that, i discovered the hard way that what doesnt come back up, goes all the way through in a apinfull, horrifying display of explosive gass and 'other' substances :(

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

I don't think I'll ever try that. But I'm sure you could make it if you practice.;D

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Imagine if you chugged b33r like that.

---
"Even the best spellcaster can't transmute bread into bread." - spellcaster

Cage
Member #1,277
March 2001

Eh, I bet I could but my mom wouldn't let me:-/
I'm the one who goes to the buffet and downs 5 heaping plates of food with my mom completely embarassed that we're sitting at the same table ;D

-----
"I'm dumb!. it prolly wont do anything just like Sub7 when u extract it to ur own system I'm dumb!." - theforgotten
"heh i got hit by sub7 before. I just dont know how i got it. It took me about 2 yrs to figure out which virus i had. I'm dumb!. then i started wanting to hack and i got sub7 just ot play around with it and i found the features in it that i had been affected by when i got the virus." - theforgotten

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

THe milk must be chilled and not taste too much I think.???

Araanor
Member #990
February 2001

American gallon, right? That's 3.7854 litres... wonder if I'd make it...

Cage
Member #1,277
March 2001

Heh, when I do, I'll get myself some sour, warm milk ^_^

-----
"I'm dumb!. it prolly wont do anything just like Sub7 when u extract it to ur own system I'm dumb!." - theforgotten
"heh i got hit by sub7 before. I just dont know how i got it. It took me about 2 yrs to figure out which virus i had. I'm dumb!. then i started wanting to hack and i got sub7 just ot play around with it and i found the features in it that i had been affected by when i got the virus." - theforgotten

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Hmm.. I'm completely certain I wouldn't be able to press down 3.7854 litres. Unless an inhuman drought fell upon me.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

a gallon of skinned milk any day but whole milk would be tough.

You don't deserve my sig.

sicgamemaker
Member #1,365
June 2001

yeah, your supposed to do it with whole milk. its hard...i dont know a single person taht had ever accomplished it...we've been close tho, and its really funny if you do it with a bunch of poeple....

ElPuerco
Member #2,182
April 2002

Just wondering what did you see
when you throwed up...

Because... from my personal experience...
everytime I throw up after drinking lots
of beer, I see things that I dont even remember
I have eaten!

They look like carrots though...;D

//--------------------------------------------------------------
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to read."

Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

A couple kids at my school saw that on that tv show -- jackdonkey -- a year ago and tried, but also failed. I think the people on the tv show failed, too. But it was amusing to watch ;D

Supposedly the milk does weird stuff in your stomach, after a point ... so it's very different from drinking a gallon of, well, anything else.

Oh, and because you wanted to know, the puke is very very liquid, because the milk that you throw up is the stuff your body did not really process, and it's still white. Looks ... just like milk.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

hmmm... Did anyone know that you're not really supposed to drink milk after youre a baby? Even cats shouldn't drink milk after being kittens, When I hear people complain how bad thier litter stinks after a single day, I just laugh. We had 4 cats, the smell only got as bad as thiers after 5 days (they only had ONE cat). Humans have the same problem. Everyone I know either gets bad gas, or a stomach ache from drinking milk.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

The Night Hawk
Member #2,134
March 2002

hmm Thomas,I must say, I have never ever heard of that. Pullin' our leg, ay? :) Where do you have that from?

-----
This sig has been viewed 5,264 times

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Thomas has access to secret government information.

---

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Mostly from experiance. But also from the fact that Everyone is a bit allergic to it. Tell me you don't get ANY gass (or a stomach ache) from drinking the Recomended ammount of milk per day. Normally I don't notice a thing, but If I have 2 bowls of cereal, after not having had much milk for a while, I get physically sick. So do Most of my family, friends, and people I've gotten into (weird) conversations with, (on the net or otherwise...)

Add to the fact that If there was a milk we humans are supposed to drink, it would be breast milk, not milk from a cow, that milk is made by cows specifically for other cows...

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

I thought they processed cow milk so it's safe for human use.

---

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

sure... They make sure there arn't any microbes or diseases, etc.. But that doesn't mean your digestive tract likes it.

--

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Well... They need to use different preservatives, they can be unhealthy ya'know?

Got b33r?

---

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Not the problem. the problem is the Lactose and other natural ingredients of milk. and anyways, the milk around here really doen't have much for preservitaves... Mainly cause the milk is pasturized to get rid of any organisms that may turn the milk sour. (which keeps the milk fresh longer.)

p.s.: don't like beer. The after taste is awefull, and so is the before taste. ;D

--

The Night Hawk
Member #2,134
March 2002

You have a degree in milk or something? ;D

-----
This sig has been viewed 5,264 times

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Yeah. He went to college to study the effects of milk and how it's made many of our people sick. He thinks we should find some other calcium supplement to save our stomachs from the deadly lactoce poison.

---

Cage
Member #1,277
March 2001

He's right, ya know (I've been preaching the same thing for a long time)- how many times do you see a critter up an' suck another species' milk?
Besides, when the mad cow disease spreads bigtime, it'll be in the milk and beef.;)

-----

Araanor
Member #990
February 2001

Actually, people in milk-guzzling parts of the world are pretty tolerant. I drink regularly, and I can't trace any adverse effects back to it.

You could have a little bit of intolerance in the family, Thomas.

Of course, I'm just speculating...

Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

Actually ... I'm pretty sure that milk is healthy. Yep. Unless of course, all the people who actually did research on the subject are somehow wrong, or something.
And mad cow disease only spreads through certain parts of the cow. The milk is not one of these parts.

Go to: