The TINS 2022 hackathon has a discord, please join us!
Mark Oates

Heads UP! TINS is coming up soon (in about ~3 weeks). August 5 to August 8.

We now have a nicely active discord that's getting some good discussion. Stop on by https://discord.gg/r6hxxdgC and get your compilers warmed up!

At this point, we have 10 entrants, but we want to get a lot more. We're asking you to join! OMG do it! :o:o

{"name":"613224","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/e\/4e4f1407672d0cc19ec78862400d0105.jpg","w":500,"h":330,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/e\/4e4f1407672d0cc19ec78862400d0105"}613224

amarillion

Yeah listen to Matthew Maconaheigheeeh (sp?)

dthompson

I've joined. Gotta say I'm not totally on board with this thing, it certainly isn't IRC or a forum, and the page loads are a bit faster than I'm used to.

Edgar Reynaldo

https://discord.gg/Uy63qZrb

Fresh invite!

Join us on Discord at TINS!

Chris Katko

I might be able to hack something together. It depends on health and stuff. Do we know rules in advance or is it randomized at start time so nobody can cheat?

MiquelFire

The rules are randomized at the start time.

Edgar Reynaldo

Katko, you can reuse any code that was publically available at the time of the start of the competition. Get started on your framework now!

Only the 3 rules need to be implemented during the hack.

Mark Oates

Katko, you can reuse any code that was publically available at the time of the start of the competition. Get started on your framework now!

This speaks to me.

I've been spending a lot of time coding in anticipation of TINS, almost to the point of wondering if the whole TINS competition is really more about the preparation. 🤔

Edgar Reynaldo

;D I've been spending the last 10 years getting ready for TINS. :D

amarillion

So then TINS Is more like an annual performance review of your home-grown game engine?

Niunio

So then TINS Is more like an annual performance review of your home-grown game engine?

It is mine. 8-);D

Mark Oates

omg too real ;D

amarillion

Counting down. 3 more days!

GullRaDriel

Less than 1 day left :-)

Mark Oates

eeeeeeee ;D

Thread #618698. Printed from Allegro.cc