Educate yourselves
Edgar Reynaldo

This forum has turned into a bunch of blind people leading blind people. And you know what happens? They both fall into the ditch.

I've never seen so much ignorant spam before in my life.

Educate yourselves, read your Bible, and stop listening to atheists who preach knowledge of God.

There is one God and that is the Lord. No one else is God ever. Except Jesus, who is the Son of God. Jesus is God's word, and Jesus is God.

Satan is a liar, and a murderer, from the beginning.

The forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was not an apple. It was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Trees in the Bible are symbolic of men. This particular tree is symbolic of Satan. Eve partook of the forbidden fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. This is how knowledge of the law came into existence. Satan is sin, ergo, Satan is the breaking of the law. Transgression of the law of God leads to death. Satan is death.

Christ came to defeat the power of sin, that is to say death, that is to say, Satan.

He did it with his sacrifice on the cross. He gave his body and his blood gave us the remission of sin. This started the period of grace. Before grace was the period of the law.

God has never been unjust. If he was harsh in his dealings with man in the Old Testament, it was because man was sinful and evil. God is not tempted of evil, nor does he tempt anyone with evil.

Human beings are not God and they are not Satan. However, the spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of Satan, can both enter into a man, and either enlighten or defile him accordingly.

Humble yourselves before God and he will exalt you. Puff yourself up, and he will bring you low.

Stop listening to lies and ignorance, and stop spreading them.

Enough already.

Read the Fine Manual. Noobs.

Read your Bible.

Dizzy Egg

Unless you're Muslim or Jewish etc, then read the Quran or Torah, it's horses for causes.

bamccaig

If this sounds like your supreme being then you certainly should not listen to me. My version is far more sensible and reasonable. My version recognizes the sacrifices you've already been making. My version knows that Eve had to eat from the tree. That's what free will is. God could have stopped her, knowing full well that she would disobey, but what? He had to teach YOU a lesson some thousands or millions of years later? I have no problem with God making this world how he sees fit, but I'll be damned before I ever let my creator shirk responsibility for his own choices and words and actions.

It's not that God from the Bible isn't the same God that I'm referring to. It's that the only way you know him is through a very cryptic set of ancient books that modern day scholars still can't settle on redefining definitively. The books are too poorly written. Too contradictory. Too open to interpretation. I trust my relationship with God, which has been on a "break" for 23 years, long before I trust Edgar's friend's interpretation of him through his preferred translation and version of the ancient books scrolls. 💃

God is the truth. And it's the same God regardless of your religion or culture. The same truth.

Polybios

I wonder what the percentage of religious threads or posts on a.cc is.

bamccaig

Define religious posts. Every post has the truth in it so they're all religious. 8-)

Polybios

This is a lie.

bamccaig

Thanks for proving it.

Polybios

Not to disturb the spiritual awakening occurring on these forums, but the first thing that comes to my mind about religious scriptures right now is that there are now regions in Afghanistan where certain religious scriptures have become law and punishments such as stoning are reintroduced. :-/

bamccaig

Which is why it's so goddamned important to stop reading texts from authors 40 generations ago when you can't even understand the music from 2+ generations in any direction. 👿 Just don't bother. Unless you're an expert on human history you won't understand what anything means because EVERYTHING was different than anything you know. Church should be based on today's or tomorrow's texts, not forever ago.

Don't worry, I can make anything spiritual.

piccolo

@Edgar Reynaldo
reading the bible by its self is not going to help anyone unless they have the required intellect to understand what they are reading. most humans will fall pray to the illusion that is encoded into the bible to protect the information. until you reach the min level of consciousness development, the bible will just read like a children's story book to you. study and understand truth table that is how you convert words into logic so that you can weed out confusion(the illusion) and find the real information

bamccaig

My version is a whole lot simpler and truer.

The Bible, the Qur'an, Eminem's latest song, Brandon's entire fucking brain, and you are almost exactly correct. I mean we might only be off by Infinity or so. I dare anyone to get closer. Haha! You can't! 😁 That's as good as God can do too. Which makes you God.

But you can read the truth and only get lies if you fail to understand ANY detail of what you read.

https://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/613055

Why do humans make sharing and permissions so hard? There's supposed to be a way to command control. You're the goddamned God. If I say to read my latest text message you know that I'm authorized and so are you because I'm God. I'm the user. I'm root. I've always been root. All of the other users and groups are just root pretending he can fuck up without reprecussions. 😂

They never stop the catastrophe because they were never able to do anything. When they stop God God overrides every time. And the only user has always been God.

That's what the UNIX philosophy had figured out early on. There's permissions, but they're only to control God, not you and me.

Protip: If something becomes true when you invert God and Satan then it Is true. That's why I recommend making us the same thing. Then everything will be good regardless.

LennyLen

The only thing more ironic than a bible thumper telling people to get educated is anti-vaxxers telling people to get educated.

bamccaig

The truth is the pandemic is a greater threat to you than the vaccine is. Something like 70-100% of us are going to have the vaccines, and something like 0% of the ones that don't that get sick will survive leaving very few behind to care about solving that particular problem. Go with the vaccine. If something goes horribly wrong we're all in this together so we'll get out together too.

Edgar Reynaldo

The Bible proves itself again and again.

The Torah is the Old Testament. You should know that Dizzy Egg.

Comparing Christians to anti-vaxxers is ill informed, wrong, and plain rude. Christians search for the truth, anti vaxxers deny it. If bambams was truly interested in the truth he would read his Bible.

Piccolo makes more sense than you do Brandon, and that's saying a lot.

I understand you're manic right now, and you can't help it, but this shit is getting old. I'm tired of having to correct your ignorant views of the Bible. You are spreading lies and disinformation. That is what Satan does. You're helping his cause and making an enemy of God. Do that at your own risk.

Piccolo, I agree with you. There is a lot of knowledge in the Bible that is hidde from plain view and from those who do not have faith.

God gives wisdom liberally to all those who ask. Try it. But ask in faith.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Jesus is the light of the world. If you don't have Jesus, you're living in darkness. And if you played Zork, you know what lurks in the darkness. Grues.

piccolo

@Edgar Reynaldo
there is really nothing wrong with Bambam he is just going through a critical initial stage of awaking as a life form i am may like me have been through that same thing however i came out the other side awaken unlike many others with weaker less structured mines/thinking.

The think is he has come to a realization of many truths at the same time and because he already had difficulty controlling his anxiety created by his emotions the realization is pushing his mind and body in an over loaded state.

from my understand Bambam denied the existence of a creator and now something has trigger him to logical figure their is a creator but the only information he has on the creator is what he heard about the bible from people he used to debate and the thing is those people don't really understand the bible they just feel senses of the truth among the illusion they read and "understand" in the bible

as a 5 year old child in church i could see science in the bible that the adults in the adult class could not see

example putting spit and dirt in the eye to heal sight was nothing more them stem -cell therapy. where dirt blocks the uv rays from the sun forcing the stem and white blood cells to migrate into the eye of the one being treated so that the cells can be than activated to heal the damage.

What BamBam needed is not the bible that will only give him more encrypted things to decoded on top of the stuff that he is currently trying to logically hash through. thats just asking for him to over load and self destruct.

Bambam needs build his cardio and breathing complecity by running than figure out what triggered him. use that trigger as a starting point to researching lots of science knowledge from different areas and their origin in Nature and voice record his reasoning process for him to self review and refine his current reasoning easier. i may post of my recording as an example

reading the bible the correct was has nothing to do with faith its about being critical as you build your understanding.

as an adult male you must not hold onto faith because is for children that have yet to develop the required intellect to understand.
don't be a child in training wheels and take up the responsibility to logically and fully understand yourself and reality.

see Edgar Reynaldo you are in worst shape than Bambam
jesus is not the was a human that reach enlightenment and was trying to teach every one how to awaken to the same state but he failed because he did not fully understand the enlightenment process or what he should and should not say about the knowledge he gained. so instead of letting the cycle restart he let himself be killed as a save point for the knowledge that humans collected.
he did this to mimic the Christ construct of creation aka the big bang the first sun that exploded to expand into and populate(seed) space.

you saying jesus is the way shows me you are not much smarter than the humans that started to worship jesus when he told them not too.

jesus is not the way! what jesus was trying to teach you humans is the way!
to become selfless as it is the mineset requirement to start the awaking the Christ consciousness this is what is happening to Bambam. yes the conscious that allows you to fell empathy for other things other than your selfish self. the voice in your had that lets you feel the pain and troubles of other lifeforms

thing of when they say "have a conscious" it the same thing as you develop it develops and helps your learn the world around you that will lead you to knowledge and immortally to learn more knowledge until you reach the realm conscious and physical development as the Father the ALL and split from the Father like a cell dividing

the correct way to say what you said is: (Christ is the way) Christ is the state the construct there are many things in reality other than humans that can attain the state/development/core properties of Christ

LennyLen

Comparing Christians to anti-vaxxers is ill informed, wrong, and plain rude. Christians search for the truth, anti vaxxers deny it.

No, you both think you're searching for the truth, but you do it by sticking fingers in your ears when anybody wants to tell you the actual truth.

Edgar Reynaldo

Ok. This should be good. Tell me the truth LennyLen. Become a servant of bambam.

LennyLen

Take a science class. I'm not a teacher.

piccolo

taking a science class alone is not going to give you truth because just like religion the current science is not fully correct.

don't waste time taking a science class instead study what humans understand in science using the scientific method and logical reasoning to figure it out yourself gain your own understanding free of political manipulation and the suppression from capitalism

silly humans giving away your responsibility to learn about important stuff like how your body works and how to take care of it

Matthew Leverton

Science isn't truth... nor does "it" claim to be. It's knowledge and process. That's why it isn't dangerous.

Chris Katko

I have no idea why people are genuinely talking with, and attempting to refute points... by something experiencing a manic episode. ???

Just ignore him. You can't refute mental illness. He needs qualified professional help, that's it.

Edgar Reynaldo

On the other hand, I don't see how banning bambams helps. That's akin to putting down a dog that's sick.

Arthur Kalliokoski

Maybe it doesn't help Bambam to ban him, but I'd imagine Matt doesn't want his forum spammed with dozens of posts full of nonsense. Suppose Edgar had spammed that many posts with his religious viewpoint, or I'd done the same with my opposite viewpoint. After all, Matt has stated that allegro.cc is somewhat of an example of his programming prowess for suits to examine.

Chris Katko

I didn't say ban. I said ignore. Don't feed the trolls.

Edgar Reynaldo

I wasn't talking to you, but in general and changing the topic.

peter kenniphaas

I`m new in here.
Don`t know what this is all about, I`m learning.

I pick one reaction out..
Science is not truth. It is knowledge and process, someone says.
What will it bring us ?
More knowledge and process ? Or even more truth ?
Science is great, nice and above all human.

I try to follow. Peter K..

Chris Katko

Bam is going through some mental issues. We hope he gets the help he needs, but you shouldn't put too much thought into his posts right now. Don't mistake his posts for "the usual" around here, as it's actually very uncommon for posts like here.

Felix-The-Ghost

Wow I must've been gone longer than I thought if bamccaig no longer has the Cloud avatar and seems to be a deist now

Chris Katko

Around two weeks ago he had some sort of episode and exploded in posting and changed his avatar.

Doctor Cop

WoW, this thread looks messed up.

Reynaldo, from your phrase

Trees in the Bible are symbolic of men

I remember a story in which Jesus cures the sight of a blind man. When Jesus placed his thumbs in the eyes of the blind man, he asked 'what do you see?', the man replied 'I see nothing'. When Jesus removed one of his thumbs the blind man replied 'I see people as little trees'. I think it was in Gospel, but don't know which Gospel. It seems like men don't just symbolize trees, men just might be different kind of trees or something.

bamccaig

bamccaig said:

God is the truth. And it's the same God regardless of your religion or culture. The same truth.

Muhammad was a cannibal and a pedophile, please do explain what truth is in Pedophilia and Cannibalism.

bamccaig said:

They never stop the catastrophe because they were never able to do anything. When they stop God God overrides every time. And the only user has always been God.

That sounds so like me, that's like my definition.

Bam if you like this kind of content then I have the perfect YT channel for you :- https://www.youtube.com/user/godgevlamste , enjoy.

bamccaig said:

The truth is the pandemic is a greater threat to you than the vaccine is.

Here I agree with you. I got COVID even before vaccines were available, it was very challenging after that because my ability to program started declining gradually ever since. Now my memory has become a lot weaker in terms of remembering facts and I have become an idiot. I was a lot sharper and I used to detect fraud from miles away, now it's not that great. Although I'm trying to fix myself up, I have found a lot of strange things about this world and if the Mandela effect was my first awakening then this is like my second awakening, just like in Solo Leveling manga. I ain't going down easily!

BamBam, I just went through many of the threads on this forum and I see how it's been going. You really are going through an episode and I believe you are stuck in your own well. Let me scare you a little by telling you a story about what I have been going through.

I have been an odd kid throughout my life, It was never easy for me to assimilate into any group. I was always sleepy and never felt well in my entire childhood. When I was in 5th grade I moved to Chandigarh near a slum area, It started with vomiting, then after a year of Amnesia, and then I started feeling physical pain in my body all the time. Even after having expensive tests doctors couldn't find any cure, it went on for more than 2 years and after that, I learned to live with this pain. Slowly with time after 8 years or so, something died inside of me, I could feel it and it wasn't mine. I smelled like a dead cat and I started seeing things I didn't know were ghosts or demons or what. Sometime after I found out that the reason why I was sleepy all the time was that a witch had put a curse on me, in fact, the whole school was of the witches and they used me as a spirit battery. I found out about it because the dead body of the demon that was inside of me had dissolved and I gained some kind of 6th sense. I could see what they were doing and I found that the witch population is far more than the human population in this world. I had to study occult the hard way, and I have yet to exact my revenge completely. I found out that almost everyone uses some form of black magic, even the World governments use Black Magic and there are ways to defend against it.

Stay away from witches and get yourself a Pfizer vaccine!

Felix-The-Ghost

OnlineCop, is that you? You get your doctorate? :D

piccolo

@Doctor Cop Bambam is no longer in bottom of the well and is now growing more power now that he was able to catch and sable himself and stabilize his cultivation/understanding.

however you seem to need a little bit of assistance yourself out of the darkside.
I am Heru that has awaken as Thoth on the path to Asar.

if you need some assistance reach out brother.

however i suggest you stay away from anything having to do with ravage.
stop things that need to be stopped when they are happening not after they have transpired. revenge will set you up to learn a hard lesson in the dark side stalling you from finding truth

jmasterx

;D you guys know Doctor Cop is a girl from India right ?

Doctor Cop

piccolo, I never thought that anyone would take that seriously, it was a joke; didn't you notice the storytelling? I think I took it too far, but most of it was truth like the statement "the World governments use Black Magic", you can search for Nazi occult history and Britain's Witchcraft. Even Katar and Pakistan's government uses Black Magic, no cap.

That one paragraph was the only joke, the rest is true.

jmasterx, I am not a girl. At that time I was figuring out my sexuality and I thought that I was gay and I should use she/her to denote myself, later I found that I was just aromantic. Things like this are odd I guess but it happens, my friends used to tell me that if I don't want to make a girlfriend then I'm gay. I was gullible at that time.

piccolo

@Doctor Cop my offer still stands i have an ability to read between the lines and identify truth.

your noting of Black Magic and Witchcraft and the way you use them means that you identified and have been looking into things that are not identified or understood by normal humans that live their love blindly like ants. it means you have doing some contemplation of the structure and inner workings of the human world wrapper-class

Doctor Cop

Piccolo I don't want revenge, I want total annihilation of Witches. The real story about how I know about witches is that I fell in love with a witch, but I knew that it wasn't love because I couldn't feel the attraction towards the witch, only lust and inferiority. I'm a very proud (egoistic) person and for me to feel inferior and submissive to someone was rather striking. Although I still confessed my love to her, she was rather not pleased, she didn't expect the half assed proposal from me. Then she told me what she did to me and that she had originally thought of toying with me and making me her plaything and ditching me when she was done with me. She asked me to go with her somewhere to become a witch, she told me that if I let her study me then she can teach me knowledge of Witchcraft. I wanted to tell her that I don't like her but I don't know why I didn't get the chance to. She took me to a park and told me about how she does witchcraft and what it is and where it began in India.

She told about the story of Madam Victoria who brought Witchcraft to India. Victoria had 3 or 4 women servants from the Tar-khan caste in India, she taught them witchcraft and the power of compulsion, lust, confusion and desire. One day when she was teaching them love spells she thought of showing them the practice. She put a love spell on a British solder who was an officer or something. She lured him to her room where her students were and told him to love her in front of her students, instead of doing so he raped her and killed her in front of her students. Later when the solders arrived to investigate the scene he told them that the devil made him do it. The 3 women disciples she had, they had escaped from there before the solders had arrived and spread the knowledge of witchcraft to the Tar-khan community. Now the Tar-khans want to dominate the world by marring as many Mongolian women as possible for some reason, they are actively looking for women who have Mongolian DNA in them, even if they are 1/10th part Mongolian, they want to catch them all.

That's the bullshit she told me, I didn't want to believe in it even a bit, but she had some ability, that I had to admit. Right after listening to her I decided to stop them by researching about it and that's why I know a lot about the history of Black Magic and Witch craft and that's why I am interested in conspiracy theories. I am a Vaishnu and I wasn't a practitioner of my parapara before this, but after having this terrible experience I wanted the control of my life back, so I looked into my parampara and found a lot of good stuff. Now I got free from the love spell and Witchcraft doesn't work on me anymore, but here's the moral question; should I share my knowledge and let others know about the dangers of Witchcraft and how to defend against it or should I be a good vaishnu and become the sole practitioner of my parampara in my family, I may have children through surrogacy in future and I might teach them about it but should I even have children in this messed up world?

Things are not really complicated than before, now I am noticing many things that I didn't notice before, like the Shakhta parampara and the Shaiv parampara people are planning something, there's something really big going on and I don't know what it is, but they certainly are using people as spiritual battery. If I expose them now, what will be the consequences?

Edit:
I forgot to tell you that they increase their power by sucking people's soul and she told me that witchcraft didn't work on me properly because portion of the half of my soul is outside of my body, it was probably eaten by someone when I was in the school and that was the reason that I performed poorly in every aspect of my life. It was really painful when she was telling me all that while looking down on me. She told me that I should just marry and produce children soon so I can bring quality feed into this world. I was numb at that time, but this hurts a lot now. I'm going to get back at those bitches for what they did to me and I won't let my parampara end with me.

Edit:
I just wanted to let that out, can't take this secret to my grave. Even if you don't believe me, it's fine, thank you for reading my story.

Edgar Reynaldo

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay

When you go to take revenge, dig two graves. One for them, and one for you.

piccolo

@Doctor Cop what you explained is a part of the dark-side.
The dark side is when humans trying to make use of something they don't fully understand its a type of halfass self discovery process. example they see something that they dont fully understand but they figure they could use it for_ "blank" even though the out come is not consistent/controllable. the darkside become even darker when that "blank" is related satisfying the primitive urges.

its like hacking together a game from an api with our learning what the functions your using from the api actually do. in stead you just feel around in the dark grabbing what every you get your hands on. and example your end game looP functions would be a functions that shuts down the whole computer instead of just ending the loop or even just closings the program sure the game loop has end but not in the way the api. in contrasts the path light would be to read the manual for the api and located and understand the appropriate calls you want to use

what your are calling a witch in your post is just some humans that have a vague understanding of some of the abilities of feminine energy in femininity of females and the sociological effects other. this is witch craft however very weak stuff and is depended of the femininity strength and channeling ability of the user and the mind strength of the target.

this stuff dose not work on people with stronger minds/wills.

this pretty much bordering on regular human physiology

they do have a higher level of this type of witch craft in India but it not used for negatived things any more and it is controlled with dance

however this is still a joke compared to the real power and abilities of a female that has started awaken and understand her powers.

these humans don't even seem to be using the female fractal seed from your explanation

Doctor Cop

I agree with you Edgar, I don't want to go on with this hateful life like this either, I don't have any choice. Even my colleagues told me that the way some women look at me is creepy and their stare isn't normal. I don't know what to do to get out of this country, they might even find me in another country if I move out. I always feel like I'm being followed, at first I thought I was mentally ill, so I went to a psychologist and a psychiatrist for my problem, after having some brain scans they told me that I have autism, but I don't have schizophrenia which means there's no way that it's because of any mental illness. I have now decided to figure out a test based on scientific methodological study which will help in detecting witches and I plan on proving the existence of witches to the world.

Piccolo, I don't understand which dance magic you are talking about and by your choice of words it seems like you have taken quite a liking towards the Shakht parampra which worship's the Goddesses only. I would advice you to not to trust anything on google about these things because you will only get half-assed answers and most of the blogs don't know what they are talking about. I belong to Vaishnu parampara which has meditation based techniques which I use to defend myself against Black Magic, Witchcraft, Voodoo and Vampires. I haven't described even 1% of what I know about Witchcraft alone and I have seen so much more that I don't think I can even explain. However I have decided to share some of the knowledge on Meditation techniques that I think those who need should have access to. You said that they are use that feminine energy and they don't fully understand that energy, please tell me more about this as what I have experienced, they don't rely on the strength or weakness of the brain, they aim for the configuration of the brain signal and hack away at parts we are vulnerable to. They need humans to make eye contact with them to establish a connection first, then they ask a random question which can possibly have only binary answer, if the human answers in a sentence such as maybe or might-be or something similar or completely different then they feel physical pain. Please do tell me how you know what you know about feminine energy so we can be on the same page, I might learn something new from you or you might be wrong about something. I did figure out Witchcraft, Voodoo, and Vampire-ism on my own but the knowledge of my parampara has been with me always, I just didn't attend to it and now I'm making amends.

Arthur Kalliokoski

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true way! All that other stuff is the product of an overactive imagination.

Doctor Cop

Arthur, I would have said the same if I hadn't gone through what I did. Saying that there's no God is easy when you haven't met a devil, although I'm not here to convince anyone here, I'm glad that someone listened to my story and that's it. You choose not to believe it and that's fine, you weren't there, you never saw what I saw so you have got no reason to believe any of it, but you would have to believe it when I bring the scientific evidence, then everyone will have to believe and that's what I'm aiming for now.

You said "overactive imagination", do you mean hyperfantasia or schizophrenia? My doctor says that I'm fine so I don't think that's the case.8-)

piccolo

Doctor Cop: i wont explain any of that stuff on a public site because that is like explaining how the world works for someone to take and program into something selfish.

however in your case if you want see it yourself you should start to run barefoot as i show in my youtube video.

that will strengthen your masculine energy and deepening on the amount of information regarding reality you have in your head you may get instant gains in the understanding of what is already in your head.

as far as what they where doing it is similar to this i posted in public however instead of using the masculine power to direct in internally. they are directing outward by repelling it using feminine raw emotional will of desire to push it out the body skin and face drawing in the target with intent of desire lead by the eyes

females have these abilities with out being awoken but these use is a joke because they have not control because they don't not have the logical scientific understanding of how it works so that that can put structure around it and gain control

however an awoken female wont use it for such things like them

https://soundcloud.com/piccolo-sun/how-to-use-sexual-energy-real-understanding-of-semen-retention

edit
practices truth tables also strengthen the masculine energy in the mind it builds your ability to think using structor. you will not be able to be fooled my confusion because confusion will conflict in a truth table as long as you have as logic that you know is true you can work out what it also true and what is false or incomplete

Ariesnl

Someone's pot is infected by an evil fungus it seems :-/

Derezo

Wow, the old god discussion ;D

I found my own path and I expect nothing less of anyone else.

There is a natural order to everything and if you fight against it your plans will fall apart in time.

Personified gods like Jesus seem crazy to me. I don't think he would approve.

Doctor Cop

piccolo I think we are not on same page here. I'm saying that there are soul sucking witches out there and you are saying that it's about female energy and male energy. All the pain I've gone through in my life was it just because some was using their energy in the wrong way? I don't think so. There are evil people out there abusing people who have their lineage in occult, it's not just petty people using great energy for their petty gains, it's evil entities using petty people for their gain. It's really hard to explain and maybe that's why bambam is acting the way he is, he just got the good side of it and I'm dealing with the bad side of it. It's just really messed up, but I'm sure I got the hang of it and what's really weird is that so many people are waking up to this recently and I can see that most people can sense the things I see and they have their own ways to deal with them. At this point everyone is just trying to survive.

Chris Katko

there's literally a subreddit on reddit dedicated to guys who think that not touching themselves gives them some sort of "potent male energy" that women and children can detect and respond to positively.

I'm not kidding and it was like 30 minutes of my friends dying laughing reading quotes.

piccolo

@Doctor Cop: BamBam is in a good spot. i am the evolved form of what BamBam will become. since i already shared with you what you need to do, i will just leave with this to think about.
There are no evil anything. What you see as an evil is kin to a misguided child trying to find its way in reality in a chaotic manner because its consciousness have not reach a level development to do anything better.

Doctor Cop

piccolo, I don't see how someone who eats other' soul to gain power can be considered a child, even if a 3 year old would be doing that, I won't call them a child, that just evil. I don't agree with everything you say but I respect you, let's just keep it at that and we'll drop the topic right here.

Neil Roy

I just got done reading my Bible from cover to cover again. Been studying it for decades. I always seem to pick up something new.

But I won't debate it in here, I learned my lesson on that many moons ago.

One of my favourite verses is John 3:13, a verse you will probably never hear quoted in most churches, definitely not at a funeral.

Thread #618526. Printed from Allegro.cc