Create your character freely
RmBeer2

No matter what situation you are in, you begin to hear a strange voice in your head.

Voice of God: "Hi, I'm God, I'm going to give you a blank character template to be the character you want, fill it in as you like, there are no rules, there is no restriction of any kind, feel free to be what you like to be. Once you finish it, close the scroll and you will automatically be from your new character."

You receive in front of you a parchment that has appeared out of nowhere, white and bright, with some written words and fields to be filled in.

Name, Race, Class, Affinity, Level, HP, MP
STR:Strength,DFN:Defence,SRT:Lucky,RST:Resistance,DST:Dexterity,VLC:Velocity
Lists:Powers,Habilities,techniques,weakness,blessings,curses,knowledges,etc. [Name (optional short description): Points]
A draw of your character.

These are the data that helps you measure the strength of the features:
1) A ultimate hero is Level 20
2) A normal people have Level:1, HP:25, MP:10, and 7 (or between 4~10) for STR,DFN,SRT,RST,DST,VLC
3) any numerical value in the list, 10 is considered normal and the max that a people can reach.

you may not understand what this is all about, and why God or that voice has spoken to you, and since you absurdly have the possibility of imposing your own rules even to those offered in the parchment, you could even break with all the established rules about magic or about any role play.
Will you try the absurd by surpassing even God or will you moderate yourself?
You lose nothing trying to fill this scroll. Do it and send your result below in this post.

Elias

Name: Elias
Race: Human
Class: Software Developer
Affinity: Android
Level: 1
HP: 10
MP: 0
Strength: 5
Defense: 1
Luck: 0
Resistance: 2
Dexterity: 10
Velocity: 8
Powers: git
Abilities: debugging
Techniques: unit testing
Weakness: artwork
Blessings: Python
Curses: C++
Knowledge: OpenGL
Picture: <- look in the upper left corner

Dennis

Name: Dennis (aka 0xDB)
Race: Umon
Class: Umon
Affinity: Arch
Level: 1
HP: 6
MP: 0
Strength: 4
Defense: 0
Luck: 0
Resistance: 10
Dexterity: 2
Velocity: -2
Powers: caffeine
Abilities: dreaming
Techniques: pencils, ink, gouache, watercolors, pixels, MOS 6510
Weakness: other umons
Blessings: caffeine
Curses: caffeine, sugar, games
Knowledge: thit and thas
Picture: {"name":"612149","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/7\/47ed4a0a78617131b1d6380b50bc481f.png","w":950,"h":666,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/7\/47ed4a0a78617131b1d6380b50bc481f"}612149

Mark Oates

Damn, Dennis!! :D It's been a while - your drawings have improved so much! :o

Edgar Reynaldo

DB and Oates took the lurker bait! Quick, don't let them get away!!!!

Elias

I like that Umon!

Mark+Edgar: We need to meet up at Niagara Falls again some time :)

Mark Oates
Elias said:

Mark+Edgar: We need to meet up at Niagara Falls again some time :)

I'm not too far from Niagra Falls these days. In most cases it's about a 3 hour train (or 1.5 hour if I get a rental). I'm mostly open and available, because I just came off a long vacation and don't have any major time obligations.

Dennis

:]

stepping back into the shadows

Edgar Reynaldo

Broke as a joke these days, but otherwise I'm down. ;) have to wait until I get a job and a paycheck again....

Thread #617923. Printed from Allegro.cc