I <3 my officemates, but I hate it when they...
BitCruncher

touch my screen.

anyone else?

Bruce Perry

YES! Except I therefore don't <3 them.

Chris Katko

I have a large screen I paid my entire bonus for (plus some). I've always wanted a 4K screen and finally have it.

People still touch it. And it's a bloody TV so it's very fragile compared to a monitor.

There really should be some computer etiquette training in school.

LennyLen

... talk to me.

Chris Katko

Hey, baby. Wanna kill all humans?

Neil Roy

...breathe. :P

Bob Keane

Hey, baby. Wanna kill all humans?

{"name":"611273","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/c\/5cfc1dff5d57d90e84ae4cb671824391.gif","w":287,"h":378,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/c\/5cfc1dff5d57d90e84ae4cb671824391"}611273

... wait until the last minute to drop a ton of work on your desk? It's especially fun when you have two minutes to get out the door unless you want to wait an hour for the next bus in the rain. Any idea how to make this video my wallpaper, full screen and no border?

type568

People touch your screen & live with it? :o

OICW
type568 said:

People touch your screen & live with it? :o

At work? Yes, it's not my display, IT manages that 8-) but still, it icks me, especially my boss tends to do that. As long as he does that to his laptop, I'm fine :)

Bob Keane said:

... wait until the last minute to drop a ton of work on your desk?

Better yet they walk to our office, ask about how long till we implement a new feature X, we tell them some realistic schedule like Y weeks of work. Then nothing happens for approximately Y weeks until someone pops in and tells us that we're starting a project Z that absolutely has to contain feature X and has to be delivered in less then Y weeks. All that time nobody tells us to start on X because we have a ton of other things to do.

GullRaDriel

No one touch my screens. Not even me, except for the weekly cleaning.
What is the problem at just pointing things without touching them ?
>:(

Bruce Perry

It requires finer motor skills. Oo oo oo, a a a.

Gideon Weems

It's work. You've got to assert dominance in cowardly ways, or you'll never get ahead.

Fart loudly in a meeting, for example. That is management material.

Chris Katko

Sleep with the boss's wife, or daughter, or both!

LennyLen

Sleep with the boss's wife, or daughter, or both!

It's ok if it's an accident.

Chris Katko

I fell into her. Over... and over.

LennyLen

I count it as an accident if it's something I probably wouldn't have done sober. I've had a lot of accidents.

Bob Keane

She looked ill. I was just taking her temperature.

Thread #617251. Printed from Allegro.cc