It looks like I missed your message from yesterday.
Officially, it builds with MinGW and Allegro 4.4.3. The makefile works provided you tweak it a little bit depending on details.
As for the Code::Blocks project, it is out of date as far as I can remember. Last time I built eagle was with the makefile a month or so ago, and no changes since then.
What I did is build your eagle4 lib with code::blocks, use the eagle.dll and build the required eagle.lib from the export file with the lib.exe from VC++.
If you can create an eagle.lib from a MinGW DLL more power to you. I don't know how lib.exe works, so I can't help you there without more info. You should be able to build with MinGW and the makefile and Allegro 4.4.3 and then pull your rabbit out of the hat with lib.exe.
If there are unresolved external symbols in the linker phase, then the headers are old or something is not being linked properly.
Just use this thread instead of PM, it's easier to reply here.
I'm not sure if eagle4 works with 4.4.2. I can't remember ever trying it. But I know it works with 4.4.3.
I cleaned up the CB project. Everything should build successfully now. The project now depends on having an Allegro4 folder in the root repo dir with lib and include sub-directories containing the libs and headers.
Get the latest version off Github :