ALLEGRO IN VIENNA!!!!!!!!
Andrei Ellman

What's less radioactive than Chernobyl and more Allegro-full than your current location? Anywhere where there's a festival of independent games being held.

To co-incide with this year's ReVersed festival in Vienna (Thursday 6th June July - Sunday 9th July), and me getting to show off Chickens, I thought we could use this as an excuse to create another node in the on-going Allegro road-trip.

Maybe we could just stay for the Reversed festival, or perhaps we could stay on longer and explore the city, the nearby mountains, and not-so-nearby mountains.

Thoughts?

Chris Katko

Wow, that looks cool even though I'm not sure what's going on in the screenshots!

Johan Halmén

Thursday 6th July, right?

Andrei Ellman

That's right - July.

Elias

I wish I was still living over there, sounds like a lot of fun.

OICW

Not promisining anything but we seem to have some public holidays there so if I won't forget I might pop by. Been quite some time since I've been to Vienna. And also a good excuse to visit some indie games festival :)

Johan Halmén

I'm afraid I can't make it. :'(
But my music will be there.

Andrei Ellman

@OICW: You'd be welcome to pop by. :)

@Johan: Pity :(

@Everyone else: Anyone?

Niunio

@Everyone else: Anyone?

I would like to show some of my stuff (MinGRo & Green Onions), but I have no time. Please don't tell me it takes few time to do it, I really have no time at all. :(

Johan Halmén

It takes few time to do it.

Niunio

I knew somebody has to do it...

GullRaDriel

Someone had the time to do it ;D

Thread #616913. Printed from Allegro.cc