video

video

so the question is, does it exist? what do you think? :o

kazzmir

What a fucking nutjob.

Mark Oates
kazzmir said:

What a fucking nutjob.

Hey >:( He's using science! He said so himself. In fact, it's science that's sooo new, it's soo new, that it's not even in the books yet.

It also looks like he's found a good audience of suckers (based on their reactions.) I feel sorry for them for being so easily manipulated. :(

kazzmir

I liked his first question. "How many people think they have a power in their body they are not using". I'll take "appendix" for 500.

Paul whoknows

This Planck's matrix and the Higgs field is the same thing?
All that talk got me confused :P

gnolam

Why... why do you even have to ask? :-/

Mark Oates
gnolam said:

Why... why do you even have to ask? :-/

You obviously don't have the feelings, gnolam.

The feeeelings. :o

Paul whoknows

Does anyone here know who Max Planck is? I feel nobody knows what the heck I'm talking about :'(

Arthur Kalliokoski

Could somebody give me a summary of the videos? I ain't got time for dat!

weapon_S

I think most people here have a general idea of who Max Planck is. I haven't heard Planck mentioned yet.
Quantum mechanics is the misunderstood science of our time. That fellow just seems to misunderstand emotions as truth. I have watched 30 minutes. I can believe he goes on for 4 hours. He talks with so much filler. It wasn't as entertaining as I hoped.

MiquelFire

Could somebody give me a summary of the videos? I ain't got time for dat!

I ain't got time either.

Tobias Dammers

You obviously don't have the feelings, gnolam.

Yes. Science is all about feelings and having the most awesome pictures.

gnolam

Does anyone here know who Max Planck is?

One of the most famous physicists of all time, whose name is attached to about a gazillion high impact research institutes and whose constant is embedded in a significant fraction of my professional work? Nope, doesn't ring a bell inequality.
... sorry, couldn't resist that one. ;)

Johan Halmén

He was the one that introduced the term "plancking" as a way of getting the attention of the students.

{"name":"607297","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/2\/22152499a0e1a39a933fe23c902865ec.jpg","w":417,"h":276,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/2\/22152499a0e1a39a933fe23c902865ec"}607297

Derezo

It also looks like he's found a good audience of suckers

Gregg Braden has a cult following. I imagine most of the people at his "seminars" hang on his word much like the congregation of any other church. :P

I like his Mars videos the best. They're hilarious.

Thread #612244. Printed from Allegro.cc