Changes from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 (March 2011)
The main developers this time were: Trent Gamblin, Elias Pschernig, Peter Wang.
Other contributions noted in-line.
- Automatically destroy framebuffer objects (FBOs) created for non-memory
bitmaps after a while. This solves the problem of running out of resources
if you set many different target bitmaps.
- Make al_get_opengl_fbo attempt to create an FBO if one doesn't exist.
- Avoid very small textures in Direct3D.
- Do not sync from memory when first creating/uploading a bitmap (D3D).
- Try to fix the problem of the taskbar appearing above fullscreen windows
- Center the window after toggling fullscreen on Windows.
- Support 4-way mouse-wheel and up to 32 mouse buttons in X11.
- Avoid buffer overrun while reading from vorbis files.
- Added optional support for Tremor in place of libvorbis on any platform.
- Do not prefer DirectSound with OpenAL. This can cause problems and also
will override user config.
- Play silence where needed in DirectSound driver.
- Do not hold bitmap drawing when changing target bitmap, which is invalid
and caused transformations to be misapplied.
- Remove FBO for a cache bitmap once we are no longer adding glyphs to it.
- Force "default" visibility of _al_mangled_main on OS X, otherwise the
dynamic linker cannot find the symbol if building with XCode4
(Owen Anderson and Peter Hull).
- Generated pkg-config files should take into account LIB_SUFFIX variable
(Cristian Morales Vega).
- Update allegro_font pkg-config file to not require allegro_primitives.
- Various documentation updates.
- Add copy of DejaVu font licence.
- Add allegro_main addon to the Python wrapper. Make the wrapper work with
Python 3, which has a different string representation. Add parameter type
checking for custom types.